PDA

View Full Version : Out and About

Farrah
02-13-2009, 05:35 PM
Hey girls!! I finally got out today as Farrah. I only drove around town, but it felt great. I did get out of my truck for a second on a street that was not busy. I pretended like i was checking something on my truck. I felt so good to be out. It felt great feeling the wind blow up my skirt!! Cant wait til do it again!!

Jacquilynne
02-13-2009, 05:52 PM
Congrats Farrah. . . some say the hardest step is just getting past the front door . . . so you're on your way, chica!! wait till ya go shopping while dressed, its a real blast.

Next, try getting gas while dressed. . . just work on small steps and with each step your confidence will grow.

You go.

Jacie

Vicky Perry
02-13-2009, 05:55 PM
Congatulations to you Farrah :)

StacyCD
02-13-2009, 06:43 PM
Jacie is right. Small steps. And remember to have fun!

SweetCaroline
02-13-2009, 06:52 PM
Congrats! I know the feeling one gets stepping out doors for the very first time (in my case, a motel courtyard). Keep at it, and I bet you'll discover it gets easier and easier as you go along!:thumbsup:

Farrah
02-14-2009, 12:09 PM
Thanks girls. I'm already planning my next outing. I know this SA at Catherines. I'm thinking of going to see her while dressed. I know she's going to be surprised to see me. First I'm going to see if she recognizes me.
I just want to thank all you girls on here, because I never would have made it to this point without your help and support.:love:

gennee
02-14-2009, 08:05 PM
I know the feeling, Farrah. Congrats to you.

Gennee

:)

Angie G
02-14-2009, 09:51 PM
Congrats on your first step Farrah you go girl there will be more times now hun enjoy.:hugs:
Angie

paulaN
02-14-2009, 10:08 PM
I like to say another gurl gets her wings when someone takes those first steps out. yaaaa good for you. you've got wings. I don't think I would be outing myself just yet though. You should think about that one real hard. Be carefull of the pink fog.

Linda Laman
02-14-2009, 10:16 PM
It's so liberating when you go out. The adrenalin rush on the first outings is great - why bungie jump or go sky-diving when you can do this?

danielle_from_cal
02-14-2009, 10:42 PM
Way to go Farrah! But just to make things clear, the wind should not be "blowing up your skirt" . It is okay to have the wind causing your skirt to flutter a bit, but having it blow up your skirt makes it sound like your nuts are flapping around in the breeze.

I am just joking around. I hope you enjoyed yourself!

sarahNZ
02-15-2009, 07:26 AM
congratulations Farah.

I am sure you will have many outings to come.