PDA

View Full Version : Smooth is beautiful

Emma_Forbes
06-18-2005, 07:04 AM
Hi All,

I am unfortunately a hairy individual but I want to experience smooth skin all over. What is the best way to achieve this? Quick or slow solution? And, most importantly, how do I explain the lack of body hair on, for example the backs of my hands and, in this 'shorts' weather my legs?

Any suggestions?

Emma

Deidra Cowen
06-18-2005, 07:08 AM
Emma you could do what I did....shave from the neck down! Its a thrill the first time you do it. If you are as hairy as I am....plan on about 3 hours. (but after that the time goes way down)

There are plenty of threads about techniques....but I got to warn you the first few times I shaved I had ingrown hairs and bumps in scattered places. It is uncomfortable but it seems to go away the more you shave.

The first time you put on pants over your legs you are going to be shocked at how it feels! :)

Stephanie Mancini
06-18-2005, 08:33 AM
Go for the quick solution Emma, you may find it easier by going over first with hairdressers electric clippers then shaving what's left for a smooth finish,finish by applying a moisturiser, slipping on your pantyhose over smooth legs can only be described as sheer heaven, you can nominate the hot weather for the lack of body hair as your way of keeping cool, though i doubt anyone will really notice, or be like most film stars, sports stars, gymnasts, weight trainers and countless others who have removed all traces of hair, it does make you look, smell and feel so much nicer, the pluses far outweigh the minuses so may i suggest you just go for it!

Steph

Julie York
06-18-2005, 05:12 PM
The trouble is...it grows back. And you get spots...and it itches...and a thousand other things.....But it feels GREAT!!!....mostly.

I am interested in writing and there are ways to put across an experience you never had, that convinces people you had that experience because you MUST have to know that......etc. It's a pinpoint perception. Like....when your parachute opens.....it is SOOOOOOO Quiet up there. You can have a conversation with your pal 200 yards away as you float down. (Never been parachuting in my life but that is true.)

In this case...shaving legs....I have had the experience and the total pin point of the experience is....it feels like you are wearing damp trousers for about a week.

True!

JoAnnDallas
06-18-2005, 05:16 PM
The quickist way is to use a product like Nair. It goes on like shaving cream, wait a while then just wipe it off. the put moisterizer on to make your legs feel even smoother. And YES, putting pantyhose on and walking around is heaven.

SilkenPrincess
06-18-2005, 05:21 PM
Emma you could do what I did....shave from the neck down!

Deidra,
You DO mean from the face down, don't you? I mean, .....really, ......a bearded woman?! LOL! :rolleyes:
Love,
SilkenPrincess

Kimberly
06-18-2005, 05:29 PM
in this 'shorts' weather my legs?
Don't wear shorts.

They're horrible anyway. :(

Clare
07-07-2005, 05:17 AM
Just go and get body / leg / arm waxing done! Its quick to get done and lasts for weeks.

Most people won't notice and close friends / family? Well, just say your being hairy is uncomfortable or too hot, etc... Just remember - the best lie often has an element of truth in it.

After the initial comments, you probably won't hear any more about it.

Christine

Melissa A.
07-07-2005, 12:17 PM
It's really only a time consuming pain in the butt the first time. Shaving my legs and forearms is now 10 extra minutes in the shower twice a week. It feels so good to be hairless, I'll never go back!

No one has noticed, or if they have, said anything. It's your body, do with it what you want.

Oh, and I never realized how many freckles I have on my arms! Crossdressing can be a learning experience, too.

Hugs,

Melissa :)