PDA

View Full Version : Men do not understand why it takes so long

Nicole Erin
02-14-2009, 10:54 AM
The other day I was talking to my friend again who I thought had blown me off after he learned I am CD. So anyways he wanted to see me dressed. I took my stuff over to his place, and while I was in the bathroom getting ready, he yells, "Are you about done?"

So when I finished I went downstairs and told him, "Look, doing all this takes a bit of time!" He just said he would haqve said the same thing to his wife... :heehee:

It was cool though, he was looking me over and I was wearing this black dress with sparkly designs, he was in his nasty tee and shorts, and said he felt bad cause I looked like I was going to something formal and he didn't.
He is not CD or anything though.

It was cool though cause he said "Just cause you like to wear different clothes doesn't mean I am going to quit being friends". He said he doesn''t agree with the TG life but he is not like hateful or anything. I guess it is kind of like those who don't agree with smokers - not a hateful disagree but a slight "not the best idea" type disagree. He was like "God dude, I just cannot believe you thought I would quit liking you if I knew this, why were you so afraid to tell me?" I just say "I am normally open about being CD but it is not how I normally open conversations."

He did say I looked cute.

Thing is, he almost acts like the fashoin police when he sees a couple of my outfits, I have dressed over there a few times now.

His wife also knows I dress but doesn't want to see it, ok that is cool. Her and I have discussed fashion, places to buy plus size clothes... she is a larger woman.

docrobbysherry
02-14-2009, 11:02 AM
That u have a friend u can dress in front of. Without worrying about being hit on!:heehee: