PDA

View Full Version : Who's dressed for Valentines Day?

cindyscute
02-14-2009, 02:58 PM
I don't get dressed fully as often as I like lately so Im making time on Valentines Day. I bought some new pantyhose and some makeup yesterday and put myself all together, feels and looks great. :) What a nice way to spend the day. Anyone else doing the same?

MissConstrued
02-14-2009, 03:04 PM
Going to head out to get my nails done shortly... and going to dress pretty for a date with my girlfriend tonight. :)

As the old joke goes, just give me a beer... life don't get no better than this! :drink:

Rachel Morley
02-14-2009, 03:35 PM
Me! I'm dressed for Valentines .... I'm going out to our monthly TG social tonight. I'll be fully dressed from 4.30pm PST onwards until the early hours :)

Katrina red nails
02-14-2009, 04:00 PM
After being unable to get all the grocery shopping done yesterday (as per Friday 13th thread in lounge) i spent half the day doing that ( I did sneak a bit of girlie shopping in as well) and as i am working tonight (damned railway never sleeps) i have been sleeping for a chunk of it (I was in my red nightie though :):))
Hope to catch up tomorrow.

Sasha Anne Meadows
02-14-2009, 04:33 PM
I wore a red chemise with hearts for brunch and now a short black dress for dinner.

Rebecca Sue
02-14-2009, 05:32 PM
I'm now dressed, relaxed, and feeling fine and pretty.

Sally24
02-14-2009, 06:51 PM
I was dressed from 12am to 7am today, that sorta counts. Had a Friday night out in Boston and picked this dress from my several red ones.

kayfan
02-14-2009, 07:06 PM
yep...having a lovely saturday night in alone....got my first gal hair form and make up..feeling good
love kay

Jill
02-14-2009, 07:10 PM
I've spent a good part of today dressed, I'm dressed right now. Gotta try to bring some kind of happiness to a lonely bachelor on singles awareness day...

Tina B.
02-14-2009, 07:36 PM
I had not planned on dressing today, thought I would stay a male for the SO, but since see got Tina a musical Valentine card, that sings my Girl, and says inside " I am so Lucky you are my girl!" With a gift of make up, so whats a girl to do? We are now sitting this afternoon watching girl flicks together, and I am dressed, made up, and feeling like a princess ( more like an old queen, really). I hope everyone had as great of day as I have had.
Tina

Ralph
02-14-2009, 09:22 PM
I wore something in public today that I never thought I'd dare wear... especially to church.

A tie! (had you going there, didn't I?)

One of the guys is an avid fisherman and he wanted to share his bounty, so we had a fish fry for dinner. One of the few ties I own is printed to look like a fish, and since I hate wearing ties in general and there are no occasions when a goofy fish tie would be appropriate, this was the one chance I had to put it to good use.

Oh, and I wore nylon briefs and tights under everything else but that wasn't special occasion wear :battingeyelashes:

Audrey34
02-14-2009, 09:44 PM
No. I had planned on wearing a red crush velvet dress tonight but I'm too bummed out right now. The day kinda got me down a bit and it put me out of the mood for dressing up.
-Audrey

Karen564
02-14-2009, 11:11 PM
I'm not dressed in anything special, just my normal girl clothes and favourite boots, but I went to CVS and picked up 2 new shades of nail polish, and some more clear top coat, and a new conditioner for blond hair, got home washed my hair, conditioned it, and it looks so much better, then re-did my nails, now they look like orangery red glass, and now I feel much better!

Karen

docrobbysherry
02-14-2009, 11:16 PM
Had my daughter today. Manana will have be good enough!:brolleyes:

Intertwined
02-14-2009, 11:22 PM
I have not dressed in any degree (except for my purse) for almost a week, and will probably be a couple of more weeks before I get a chance to.

My wife is in extreme pain, and will be having surgery in 4 days, so I need to be the husband Full time for the next couple of weeks.

suchacutie
02-15-2009, 02:53 AM
This is our 37th Valentine's day together and husband and wife, and that's the way we wanted it today; together all day!

In our house, Valentine's day is for lovers, not girlfriends. This is definitely the best of both worlds :)