PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo new clothes! (pics)

Deelite
06-18-2005, 02:35 PM
Hiya everyone, been feeling a bit down recently, i thought i would cheer myself up buying some new clothes.

I loved my green skirt so much i had to buy one in white, same with the last top i bought, i loved it so much i had to have another, but in pink this time.

Best of all are my new shoes, a real bargain at £13! Perfect for the warm summer we have at the moment!

Here you go, here's a couple of pics, what do you girls think? (allways appreciate your comments)

Luv Dee.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/deelite/DSC01398.jpghttp://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/deelite/DSC01406.jpghttp://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/deelite/DSC01409.jpghttp://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/deelite/DSC01413.jpg

JocelynG
06-18-2005, 02:39 PM
Very nice outfit Dee. You are definitely ready for the summer.Especially like the shoes

Rachel Morley
06-18-2005, 03:38 PM
Hi Dee,

Very nice outfit indeed! I like it a lot and it definitely suits you. I can just see you on the patio, in the sunshine, reading a book with an iced tea..or maybe a Pimms :)

Angel

ronna
06-18-2005, 04:44 PM
What a lovely skirt, Dee!
I'll bet you're feeling much better.

Billi49504
06-18-2005, 04:57 PM
WOW, You look awsome!!!!!

Jonien
06-18-2005, 05:00 PM
Dee what can I say You look trific tarifick tarriffic You look GREAT

Lindahexi
06-18-2005, 05:02 PM
A very feminine look, and you have a nice figure to show the clothes off; love the shoes too.

CharleneCD
06-18-2005, 05:12 PM
I have to copy all the rest. very nice outfit.

SilkenPrincess
06-18-2005, 05:34 PM
Dee,
You have very nice taste! The outfit is lovely! (I want it!) I like the third picture best, it shows the complete ensemble in its best light.
Love,
SilkenPrincess

Kimberly
06-18-2005, 05:45 PM
grrr.... jelousy can be a very bad thing

*calm down Kimberly*

I HAVE to go shopping tomorrow! I've made up my mind! :p It's one of those summery skirts for me, and a matching top, perhaps! :)

Don't let me chicken out, girls ;)

pantylover1
06-18-2005, 06:32 PM
I love the shoes and the pretty pink top, the skirt, altho looks good on you, doesn't do it for me

Bernice

Tamara Croft
06-18-2005, 06:45 PM
WOW.. very fem :D me likey....

I've decided this year... it's out with the trouser look..... and in with the nice fem look....

chezie
06-18-2005, 07:04 PM
:thumbsup: lovey out fit. you have great taste dee :thumbsup: where did you get the skirt?

Ruby M
06-18-2005, 08:22 PM
GREAT OUTFIT, the black shoes go surprisngly well with the skirt

Mandy Salamander
06-19-2005, 02:52 AM
Lovely outfit Dee!!! Shopping has always been my favorite anti-depressant as well, but can be habit-forming.

Maria2004
06-19-2005, 03:36 AM
Excellent choice in clothes Deelite!! It's nice to see someone else who shares my tastes in apparel (if not colors :) ) Hope to see more.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/maria04/pic6a.jpg

Deelite
06-19-2005, 05:06 AM
As always, you girls are so kind!

Yes i am feeling loads better now, retail therapy sooo works! and you are right it is addictive! :)

This is my third time i've been out shopping for girly stuff, the first time i was nervous as hell, but this time it was so much easier, heck, i even took a top back after i had bought it because it was in the wrong size! I just don't care what people think anymore. (you girls have helped me big time)

chezie: I bought the skirt from a shop called Quality seconds, (big chain all over the UK) hence only £8!

Maria: :eek: Wow, you look great, that's a such a nice outfit! Great taste too if you don't mind me saying. :D

Kimberley: You can do it girl, if i can do it, you can!

Luv Dee.

Natalie x
06-19-2005, 05:32 AM
Great pictures, Dee, you have good taste and a good figure to show the clothes off. We have a QS (Quality Seconds) here in my town, so that's worth knowing. What about the shoes, did you buy them locally?

I also have to say how beautiful Maria looks in her posting. Your outfit really suits your name.

Love, Natalie

LaurenMar
06-19-2005, 06:16 AM
Great photos love the clothes the shoe but I especialy love the very feminine way you pose for your photos.

Love

Lauren

xxx

Kimberly
06-19-2005, 07:07 AM
Kimberley: You can do it girl, if i can do it, you can!
Awww... thanks hun! I'll try today, I really will!

And, Maria: you'll find that that gypsy style skirt is in fashion at the moment. I gotta get me one!! xx

norbie
06-19-2005, 07:23 AM
:) True Feminity always shines. You two look great, B.T.W. is this a full circle skirt?
Well, ready for summer nights, are you?
Love Norbie :p

Deelite
06-19-2005, 08:03 AM
Hi Natalie, Yes i bought the shoes local to me, again got them from a large chain of shops 'Priceless shoes', this is such a great shop as they do shoes in a UK 9!! (i have my eye on some strappy espadrille wedges, they are only £15! gonna get them next.) i think they will go well also with my new skirt!

Also try 'Shoezone' this is another great shoeshop as they also cater upto UK 9, plus they are just as cheap.

These strappy beauties i bought were reduced to £13!!

Norbie, what do you mean by 'full circle skirt'?

Are you referring to the way it flairs out at the bottom?

If so, it's not held out in that shape, i just did a twirl as the pic was taken!

It's great being so fem.

Luv Dee.

Kimberly
06-19-2005, 10:59 AM
Awww... Deelite... I failed you. :(

I didn't get anything whilst in the city today.

I mean...there were -PEOPLE- there... and I seemed to be bumping into far too many people I know to be comfortable enough to shop. So, yeh, I suck... ah well.

But it's made me more resolved into just getting into those shops and buying stuff!! - I mean, I bought some hair bands today from boots, but they were for guy mode. But then I was thinking - what's the difference between that and a skirt or a pair of heels? I felt the same as I did buying hairbands than I do when I shop for fem stuff!! So... I will shop... soon. :p

Ericka
06-19-2005, 11:05 AM
U look nice! altought I love mini skirts and tight jeans, you look like a real women, I preffer the younger look.

Love Ericka

Wendy me
06-19-2005, 01:38 PM
veary nice..love the whole outfit.......need to go shopping .....have to go shopping........

Deelite
06-19-2005, 07:04 PM
Kimberley, hey you will do it girl!

If it makes it any easier, try going to the shops on a workday, early morning, then the malls will be dead, you can pretty much have the place to yourself!

Either that, or work through your lunch, and go an hour early, round where i shop, the place is nearly empty and hour before they close, so its way easier to buy stuff.

When i bought this stuff, it was on a Saturday afternoon - mucho busy! but it is getting easier, yes i still do hesitate occasionally when going into a shop, but it does get easier!

Luv Dee.

Holly
06-19-2005, 08:39 PM
Dee, thanks for the shopping tips. And I must say I like you taste in clothes and shoes.

Khriss
06-20-2005, 04:15 AM
" broomstick -skirt " they call them here?? Very Nice & femme' hmm,,,xx"K"

RachelDenise
06-20-2005, 04:56 AM
Great look! I love it all!! The shoes, skirt and top! :)

Kimberly
06-20-2005, 03:06 PM
Kimberley, hey you will do it girl!

If it makes it any easier, try going to the shops on a workday, early morning, then the malls will be dead, you can pretty much have the place to yourself!

Either that, or work through your lunch, and go an hour early, round where i shop, the place is nearly empty and hour before they close, so its way easier to buy stuff.

When i bought this stuff, it was on a Saturday afternoon - mucho busy! but it is getting easier, yes i still do hesitate occasionally when going into a shop, but it does get easier!

Luv Dee.
I know it'll happen... the GGs I have recently come out to will help me!! :D