PDA

View Full Version : Just checking in.

BekiJ
02-14-2009, 08:37 PM
I have not posted anything for a while, and probably not anything of consequence. Just wanted to check back in. Posting while not wearing anything female (guess that inspires me) is difficult, but here goes.

Had my brief trip and was able to buy a couple of bras at VS and panties at a couple of other places. Valentines Day was a good cover. I had to slap myself up-side the head a couple times, otherwise I would have bought more panties. Come on, how many do I need (need - none, want - more) since I can’t even underdress presently. Almost hyperventilated a couple of times.

I wimpped out on heels. When you are size 12 men’s, you just can’t breeze in, make a selection, and breeze out. Just not ready for it.

I have only been able to partially dress a couple times for only minutes since getting home. But the peace it brings is quite amazing. Just putting on a bra and forms must lower my blood pressure. And I feel more... whole. Looking down and seeing them is just so comforting. Looking down now and wishing they were there is depressing. I wish I had my forms with me on the trip as I could have a least really relaxed in the hotel in the evening.

While I am not posting, I am reading, and would like to thank all of you for sharing your experiences. If you read my other posts, you will see that I have self-imposed limits, the biggest of which is that I do not want to burden my wife with this. So in the closet I stay, but there is a light in there, and a mirror.

Hugs
BekiJ

Angie G
02-14-2009, 09:45 PM
Hi Beki how you doing hun. I'm kicking back and checking thing here out before going off to bed. Well have a good one.:hugs:
Angie

danielle_from_cal
02-14-2009, 09:48 PM
Welcome back Beki!

Billijo49504
02-15-2009, 12:52 AM
Hi Beki, go out and buy some sexy panties and maybe a bra. So you can be happy with yourself. Just remember, the person you really have to please, is the one in the mirror. Cuz if you are happy, the rest of the family is happy...BJ

BekiJ
02-15-2009, 02:21 PM
And I failed to mention that I did not only shop for me at VS. Since Valentines Day was coming up, my wife deserved some attention. I could either buy something for me (for her to wear, probably only once), or some thing for her that she would wear more than once. I opted for the latter and got her VS “organic” Pjs (cotton). It is not just about us (as many wise members have said).

And of course, our favorite chocolate from a small mom and pop candy maker.

Billijo - that’s what I bought for me ;) on the trip. Now let's not get carried away!

Hugs
BekiJ

linnea
02-15-2009, 04:03 PM
Hi Beki,
I'm glad that you checked in; I think that it's good to stay in touch here.