PDA

View Full Version : Walking the Line

Leanne2
02-15-2009, 08:41 AM
Last night I took my wife out to a small dinner theater for Valentines day. I was drab of course but I do have big thick hair which I tried to comb back. I haven't had sideburns in years and I keep my brows are waxed. I wore black mens slacks, dress shoes, and a nice mens sweater because I hate men's suits.
Everything was going great when the waiter came to take my plate away. As he took it he said," Ma'am, do you want to keep your fork for desert?" I thanked him as I took the fork and then started on desert. My wife had a pained expression on her face but didn't say anything because ot the other people at our round table.
My daily fem look gets me into trouble with my wife. She's not thrilled that I am a cd and she hates when I'm ma'amed in public. When I'm out with her I have to play up the guy part to avoid these situations. Does this happen to any of you girls? Leanne

Shannen
02-15-2009, 09:04 AM
That has never happenned to me... I have trouble not getting a "sir" when I'm fully enfemme! :heehee:

I can imagine that if your wife isn't thrilled with the whole cd thing, that having a night out with her "man" turn out this way isn't her ideal. Maybe you should make some concessions to the "suit" and play the part for her on these occasions? If you are capable of changing your appearance drastically to be femme at times, can't you put the same effort into the other way? (I'm talking to myself too! :sad: )

:hugs:

sarahNZ
02-15-2009, 09:19 AM
My male persona will never allow this to happen to me. I have a strong male side of my personality and my male nicname is "caveman" so in saying that I do not ever feel that it would be much of a problem for me.

Plus the fact that if my EX was to make herself apear to all as a "lady" then it was my responsability to show that her once in a blue moon effort was reciprocated.

I am told that I can make an excelent gentleman when the need arrises. who would have guessed?!

Beth785
02-15-2009, 11:50 AM
Never been ma'am'ed in drab. I most definitely look male while dressed the part. I have been ma'am'ed en femme several times recently. One even "hun'd" me while I went to try on something, handed me a "1" for how many items I had and pointed me to the women's side.

tracie674
02-15-2009, 12:11 PM
I recently got "Mammed". I was fully in guy mode playing with some fem photos of myselfe at a self selve Kodak digital kiosk in a Walmart store. Just selectively copying some photos from one disc to another. No prints or anything just disc to disc. I this process the photos are on the screen while you pick the ones to copy. Anyhow, when I went to pay for my work the SA said "did you get your index card mamm"? At first i thought she was talking to some one behind me. Then i realized she was talking to me. Dont know if she happened to walk behind me while I had photos on the screen or what. I said yes and paid for my stuff and thanked her.

Rachel Morley
02-15-2009, 12:33 PM
Yes it does happen to me but unfortunately not that often. :sad:The last time was about 3 months ago when I was out shopping with my wife (getting some tops for her). We were in this women's boutique (I forget the name of it) in the mall, anyway as we walked up to the cashier she said "how are you two ladies today?". I was amazed as I thought I didn't look "that" girly that day. I was wearing girls jeans and tennis shoes, a girl's black slightly scooped neck t-shirt, and light baby blue and grey girls hoodie with a grey baseball cap. I had on some eye make-up and a pair of gold stud earrings in. No forms, no wig, not much makeup or anything. I thought I looked pretty girly but not so much that you couldn't tell that I was a guy. My wife never said anything and didn't correct the checker or anything but as we walked away she smiled and said to me "wow, I can't believe she said that ... did she think you were a woman?" I think it's my size ... I'm short (5ft 4ins) and my girly look and mannerisms. I guess I don't look very much like a regular guy so I just assume that they think I'm more likely to be the opposite (?) ... I guess :strugglin: