PDA

View Full Version : envy

latanya
02-15-2009, 09:37 AM
How do you gals out there feel when you see a genetic female that can just get out of bed with no preparation and looks like a million bucks? I'm envious and jealous. It takes me hours and when I'm done I barely want to look in the mirror. Just curious how you ladies feel about it.

TxKimberly
02-15-2009, 09:44 AM
Sure it makes me jealous, but you know what? Most GG's would ALSO be jealous of the few that are so blessed that they don't have to devote any effort to their appearance.

Jess_cd32
02-15-2009, 09:48 AM
I don't know that there is that many females than can just get out of bed and look great, their attributes maybe:)

Have you ever seen Pam Anderson without makeup?:eek:

sarahNZ
02-15-2009, 10:24 AM
when I find one I will let you know

haven't met a gg yet that doesnt birds nest their hair over night.

Holly
02-15-2009, 10:25 AM
How do you gals out there feel when you see a genetic female that can just get out of bed with no preparation and looks like a million bucks...

Oh, you mean my wife? I love her. :D

Kate Simmons
02-15-2009, 11:25 AM
Getting out of bed with no preparation and looking like a million bucks? Not in this lifetime Hon.:heehee:

Nicki B
02-15-2009, 11:30 AM
LOL - the same as genetic women feel about it, I guess..

Samantha43
02-15-2009, 11:33 AM
I guess there are women like that. I haven't known one personally, although my wife is close. It doesn't take her long to look good.

I actually like the time it takes me to get dolled up.

The journey is as much fun as the destination!

JennSC
02-15-2009, 11:33 AM
On the contrary, what really ruffles my feathers is seeing so many ggs who have let themselves go to pot! They make no effort. I diet, spend two hours getting ready for four hours out a couple times a month, and still don't have that feminine look. What I would give to have the foundation to build on that they have............... I can't figure out why they let themselves go...:doh:

buffchick
02-15-2009, 11:43 AM
I can give you a hint about why some of them "let themselves go" (not all, mind you, but some). For me, and scores of others, it's because they were assaulted or abused as youngsters and their appearance as attractive girls were used as reasons for the abuse. When you are molested/raped and told that he couldn't help himself because of how you look it really affects how you see yourself afterward. Some of us, in an attempt to prevent it from happening again, work really hard at changing that. I personally gained a ton of weight and became as androgynous as possible to keep men away. It worked - very well.

Men oftentimes look down on such women without knowing the reason why.

TxKimberly
02-15-2009, 12:28 PM

Holly, that is the most blatent sucking up I've ever seen! :D
Of course, I HAVE met your wife and can vouch that she is adorable

Karren H
02-15-2009, 12:30 PM
There aren't many women that can do that.... that's why they invented makeup!! lol and nope, I'm not enveous... I enjoy being me....

Sally24
02-15-2009, 01:31 PM
I'm afraid I do have a jealous streak. I both appreciate an attractive woman who looks well put together and am very jealous that she can look so much better than me. I do know that many genetic women feel the same so there is that!

I don't wear the green contacts just for looks.

Tina B.
02-15-2009, 02:18 PM
Nope, not me, if you roll out of bed and look great, there would be no point spending that hour playing with make up and hair, and I would miss that. Besides as a guy, thats just the kind of woman I admire when I see them on the street and I would not want them to be any different. Tina

linnea
02-15-2009, 04:08 PM
When I see GGs who look fabulous, I wonder how they do it more than I think enviously. Then I consider that even though I can't make myself look that good, I can do some things to improve my look. Then, I think, I'm inspired by them.

susie evans
02-15-2009, 04:13 PM
iam married to one she looks good no matter what time of day are night

:hugs:susie

Rachel Morley
02-15-2009, 04:24 PM
I'm married to what I consider to be a very attractive and beautiful woman (click my avatar to see her) but even she will tell you she doesn't look like a million bucks without preparation. However, I do take your point, a genetic woman might not seem to have as much work to do to look half decent. No face shave before makeup, no hip and bottom padding required, no forms necessary etc etc ... but then again, I don't "have to do my hair" for half an hour before I go out because my hair is "instant". I think there are pros and cons for both. :)

Ashlyee Paige
02-16-2009, 12:21 AM
LOL I dont mind doing the makeup, I actually enjoy it, and getting ready is shorter when I dress as fem than in drab, since I have to shave and do my hair in both modes since its growing out its become a pain in the butt, not long enough yet but still too short to do anything with yet too :<, I still do everything the same for both aspects and makeup only takes about 10-15 min tops now talk about envy i think the gg's are more envious, I can stand and pee :> LOL

marny
02-16-2009, 12:28 AM
No idea what you're talking about. Take off my slip, jump into a dress and off to the races! You want to be a girl....go girl!!!

docrobbysherry
02-16-2009, 12:36 AM
I'm in my 60's. Been dating GGs in their late 40's to late 50"s. Still looking for one that has legs as good lookin' as mine!:devil:

Vivian Chen
02-16-2009, 01:07 AM

Too much time at home during retirement? :D

DemonicDaughter
02-16-2009, 02:07 AM
I'd never want to find someone that wakes up and is instantly perfect looking. Its the tussled hair, the well slept look, fumbled clothes and half-sleepy grin on my partner's face that makes me love her all the more.

I think she is beautiful in any light because her heart outshines her appearance by far... and that's really saying something. :)

Alice Torn
02-16-2009, 08:36 AM
Buffchick, Sad but true. I've known a gg for24 yrs, that once was very cute, from old pics. She was the baby, with three older bros. She, at a young age, decided she would never look girly ever again. Omly wears men's baggy stuff, has mustache, obese. When drunk at night, screams "Mommie"!!! A recluse. No doubt child abuse, raped. But, with the right help, if she wanted it, change is possible. My cats are my SO, and they always wake up beautiful. I hope, before my lonely vain time is up in this cruel world, that God will EVEN YET, provide this old fool with a gg SO, even if she looks like the Sea Hag in the morn.

joann07
02-16-2009, 08:51 AM
I love GG's who are natural beauties and I try to emulate that in how I present myself.
Although I am a tiny bit envious that they're soooo naturally beautiful, I use their beauty as inspriation for me to look as natural as can be.

Hugs!

JoAnne Wheeler
02-18-2009, 04:32 PM
Well so far I've never seen one - do they really exist ?

JoAnne Wheeler

Jammie 3
02-18-2009, 04:49 PM
I love GG's who are natural beauties and I try to emulate that in how I present myself.
Although I am a tiny bit envious that they're soooo naturally beautiful, I use their beauty as inspriation for me to look as natural as can be.

Hugs!

You are that dear,wished I looked as good,but I learn from GG's,and when they come straight out the show with no makeup,and still look drop dead,I sinned,because I envy)wish I could do the same!!!

charlie
02-18-2009, 06:01 PM
Hello Latanya!
Sure we take lots of time to look like a girl, but it is us trying to emulate the very lady you are talking about. My wife hops out of bed, runs a brush through her hair and looks great..10 seconds tops. Me, two hours and I'm still skeptical!

tricia_uktv
02-18-2009, 07:08 PM
What has she done that would look on me?