PDA

View Full Version : Let's have those good Valentine Day moments

PretzelGirl
02-15-2009, 10:02 AM
I know there was some special moments yesterday. Who has one? I have to throw mine in here.

I had planned some shopping and dinner out with my SO to include an unscheduled stop where I was going to buy her a present, but she really had to pick it out.

First stop was a big box store. As we start to enter, her cell rings. So she stays behind because the store is a dead zone to all cell phones. I keep on walking down the main aisle. It takes her a while to catch up and then she tells me that she had trouble picking me out between my ponytail and that I was walking like a woman. :love:

So we get dinner and we stop where I was having her pick out her present (she loved it) and we head home. Once we get home, she brings up CDing as a discussion and we have a long talk about it and her comfort level which she says is getting better each day. She has known that I post here and then she asked to be able to look around the forum. No problem. I explain to her that we vary here and our members may be at various levels and types of CDing. So first up is the Boy Picture vs Girl Picture thread. After quite a while there (I love that thread), I browse thread titles and talk about the types of discussions we have here.

Yes my day was quite a day. Gotta love my :angel: !