PDA

View Full Version : Really.. I'm still alive!

Wolfie
02-15-2009, 11:18 AM
Hi everyone,
I know I haven't posted for ages, but life has a way of taking over and I've been having a rough time. Things still are ..well varied would be a good term to use!

I have had my first appointment down at Charing X - and due for my next in about 2 weeks. My GP reports that they are pretty sure that I will be returning with the all important 'T' prescription.. Yeah! At least amongst the rubbish comes some good news.

A special note to Felix- Hey man - either u are replicating my life or I yours!:hugs: I have just had major stomach surgery including guess what.. removal of gall bladder! I too have had to fight my Teaching Authorities with the equal rights for Gender - Have a speech including law, data protection etc. My Union Rep wants me now to be the Union representative for Gender issues for them.. How the hell did that happen? Damm apparently I was 'brilliant at research, writing and delivering' as she said. Our visits to Gender clinics happened very close to each other too - what are the odds on that?Seems somehow there is a bizzare connection. Kinda freaked me out! :devil:

Anyway, although quiet I'm alive but with just a feeble kick. Great to see some new guys. Tis good not to be alone when in our day to day life we never get to meet someone like ourselves. Can and is very lonely place, so is great to find a place to meet like minded guys :)

Wolfie

P.S Hobbies - Loads - but World of Warcraft is my main one - tis the only way to escape the reality of the real world were I can be who I truly am!

ZenFrost
02-15-2009, 12:39 PM
I'm sorry you've been having a tough time, but I'm glad there's at least some good news in there. :hugs:

Felix
02-18-2009, 07:48 AM
Hi Wolfie LOL it does seem that way doesn't it my friend :hugs: Hey Charing Cross like a few of the other guys. My GF supports peeps who go down there too. She goes with peeps to their appointments and represents them if they need the back up to get things done. She has took on many of the institutions in her line of work and she sits on many of the leading bodies which influence care of peeps in the NHS. Believe you me she has took these peeps on and won were her transition was concerned and managed to transition in 3 and a half years because of it. As far as I go she has supported me when neccesary but mostly I have done my own talking and challenging. I hope you get your 'T' Wolfie and feel the benifits of it like I am. I'm due to have my 6th shot next Monday and then after the next bloods I may have to go on 250mg but we will see how my bloods pan out first. I mean everything seems fine and its all happening so I may be able to stay on 200mg every 12 days.

Wow good news about the union representation Hun ya should go for it, personally I think it's brill for ya :) I'm gonna give ya something but I'll PM you it ok and feel free to use it ok Hun :) Keep me upto date with ya progress as its always good to know how other friends (FTM's) are doing in the UK with their treatment as there still doesn't seem to be many of us out there if ya know what I mean.

Anyways take cares and hope to hear from you soon, Oh I see ya on Gender Shift Network and like wise Helen and I are too :) xx :hugs: