PDA

View Full Version : Early Halloween Question

Morgan Matthews
02-16-2009, 01:16 AM
I've decided this Halloween is going to be my first steps out in public fully dressed. Up until now, I've done some shopping in boy mode and I've gotten a kick out of trying on shoes. I've found girls in their early 20's are usually very cool.

Anyways, back to my question. I want to have the full experience of total makeup, wig, heels, dress, etc. out in public. What are some good cities to go to for Halloween? It doesn't have to be the biggest city with the biggest parties. Just a place that has some good TG friendly places where I could interact with other "girls" like me.

Thanks
Morgan

vivianann
02-16-2009, 05:50 AM
Come to Las Vegas to the annual haloween bash put on by Amy at glamour boutique. you will be able to get a makover by Amy or one of her employees there and then we all go as a group out on the town, it will cost about 150 or more depending on what you need for the makover and the night out. there will be close to 100 of us there. However like Katie says why wait for Haloween, there are other activities throughout the year, and for the most part I crossdress year round and I like dressing up during the warmer months, and have no trouble at all being accepted in big cities and even small towns.

LisaElizabeth
02-16-2009, 08:26 AM
Chicago has a fun evening too!! Sponsored by tranformations by rori, Skyscrapper heels, Rachael's Wig and Beauty, Janna's Place and acouple more 'T' friendly businesses.
It is always a lot of fun. Of course, I believe there are local Mardi Gras parties this coming weekend, if you have something purple, green and yellow!!
Hugs,
Lisa e

Sara Jessica
02-16-2009, 08:32 AM
It's way too early to be thinking about Halloween already. Then again, it was about a year ago when I bought a dress on clearance at Macy's to wear the following Christmas, only to have it replaced by two other options as the year went on. Thus the downside of thinking too far ahead. The upside? I sold that dress to a friend of mine for what I paid for it, giving her the benefit of the deal of the year.

Oh, Morgan, don't wait for hallowe'en! We could all wish our whole lives away waiting for tomorrow. Get out there and do it now!

Oh yeah, I agree with Katie!!!

Jess_cd32
02-16-2009, 09:05 AM
I didn't make it out dressed this past Halloween either but really hoping to next time. By then I should have all this down pat. As for were to go thats cd friendly, that one of my problems finding such a spot also close to home.

sarahNZ
02-16-2009, 10:51 AM
WOW you yankey types (please excuse me if that is not nice but I don't know any better) really get in to heloween over there don't you?! I am not so fortunate as it is not really celebrated so much over in this country.

RachelTVG
02-16-2009, 02:06 PM
WOW you yankey types (please excuse me if that is not nice but I don't know any better) really get in to heloween over there don't you?! I am not so fortunate as it is not really celebrated so much over in this country.

Halloween is the second biggest holiday in the US, next to Christmas.

JoAnne Wheeler
02-18-2009, 04:28 PM
As the country song says, "If tomorrow never comes". I would not wait - do it while you can now

JoAnne Wheeler