PDA

View Full Version : Tips

rachellegsep
06-18-2005, 06:40 PM
After reading the post on shopping in the mall and the question of feminine walking , I have included 2 pdf files put together from several sites over the years. I am new to this site (member of TGSAfrica and roses forum) so I not quite sure if your interested . Here is a list of what I have I see the limit is 30 odd k so I would have to split the files. The files are walking, shaving, home made breasts, padding , shoe size chart, clothing size chart, makeup tips & chosing a wig to suit your face.

ttfn
Rachellegsep

JoAnnDallas
06-18-2005, 07:13 PM
I save both. Thanks.

Natalie x
06-19-2005, 06:02 AM
I put this together after reading a few articles about walking, it may help ...

Practice first while alone, standing in front of a full-length mirror, if possible. Do it a few times, and your walk will become second nature. While practicing, exaggerate every aspect of your movement, especially the hip thrusts; you won’t need to exaggerate when you are out walking, but doing so now will help you to settle into a natural, flowing, feminine-looking walk later.

To start with, get the right mental attitude - repeat to yourself “I am a woman, I am beautiful and sexy”. You can do it wearing whatever you like, but it works much better if you are en femme; in fact, try to wear your sexiest clothes. I find that it also helps if you can convince yourself that, at the top of your legs, you have female genitals and not male. Don’t laugh, it really helps!

Now, stand in front of a mirror and get your body language right:

1. Be proud of your breasts. Push them out and point them straight ahead, not at the floor!

2. Pull your tummy in. Don’t look down, look at yourself in the mirror

3. Shift your weight onto one foot, and thrust out your hip on that side

4. Tuck your elbows tightly into your sides, and raise your hands and fore-arms slightly outwards, like little wings

Do you look great? I bet you do!

You are now ready to take the first step so, keeping your body as above:

Move the foot which is not carrying your weight, forwards, in front of and in line with the other one, so that your heel is about three inches in front of the toes. Keep looking in the mirror, not down;
Slowly shift your weight onto the front foot, keeping your upper body straight (Remember to point your breasts forwards)
Bend the knee of your back foot and, as that knee comes level with the front knee, push out the hip of your front leg;
Try, with each step, to brush your knees together as they pass each other. This is very sensual, and helps you to move correctly. Don’t look down!

Concentrating on all the above, repeat from step 1. When out walking, keep it slow and flowing.

Think all the while “I am a woman, I am beautiful and sexy”.

womanatheart
06-19-2005, 07:41 AM
Rachellegsep and Natalie,
Ladies - where do I pay?????!!! Great, timely,needed info. Thank you. (Hugs!),
I am going to read and re read! I was working on my walk last night shopping and I can't believe it took me this long to stumble --(oops) ..on to the art of walking like a woman. The conscienceness of walking like a woman richly adds to the experience. There is a special fem energy zone in the pelvic area! I now catch myself unkowingly walking like a woman (shifting my hips/wt) in male mode - and say to; 'Stephanie - wait your turn girl - not now!).
If you or anyone has info on the 1000 of other fem traits - please pass them on!! Thanks girls. (If anyone has info on how to type with nails on - I NEED IT!. It is taking 30 min to write these few words!! What a pain!!! But I dont want to take these nails off!!). Love you all!! :)
Tahnks Rachelle and Natalie
Love,
Stephanie

Deidra Cowen
06-19-2005, 07:51 AM
Great information Racheal! Thanks...I too am saving both files.

BTW...here is the guide that helped me...I still have a ways to go...but it was helpful

Pull yourself forward: When walking, men generally "fall" forward and catch themselves with the other foot, while women pull themselves forward with their lower extremities. When dressed, we want to walk with our shoulders back and stomach in.

Meander: If we're Type A's, always in a hurry, we must learn to walk slower. Watch women in a store (but don't stare and make them nervous!)--they meander and browse a lot. Learn to imitate this.

Move the hips: Although walking with one foot in front of the other does add to the hip movement, it is not the key to obtaining the feminine wiggle. Anyone who can do the Twist has half of the movement accomplished. The movement originates at the waist. Stand in place and practice by bending the left knee and thrusting the right hip out, then straighten the left knee as you bend the right knee and thrust the left hip out. Practice this movement (best when done with music) everyday to condition the muscles and become accustom to the movement. Over-exaggeration during practice is OK, because it will look more natural when walking. Once accustomed to this movement, try walking as follows:

1. I always use hands and thumbs as a cue that helps me remember to walk like a woman when dressed as a woman. Palms should be slightly forward and thumbs pointing slightly out. As the arm moves back the thumb points further out. The hand positioning and movement also looks feminine and adds to the hip movement.

2. The first few times before the technique is mastered, start by standing in place and doing the hip movement exercise above, then when your right hip is out take a baby step forward as follows.

3. Starting with the left foot moving forward: As it makes contact with the floor, let your left hip thrust out. This movement is helped because the right knee is starting to bend.

4. Don't stop . . . right foot next.

Once the small steps and hip movement are working, slightly increase the length of the stride and eliminate step 2.

Most likely the body will be leaning too far back at first, but don't worry about correcting this until a comfort level has been reached with the walk. Also, as a consequence of this new gait, the feet will automatically move one in front of the other.

Choose the right heel: The higher the heel (of your shoe), the more difficult this gait becomes, but for me, if the heel is too low, the length of my stride gets too long, and I lose the movement. So, I like 4 inch heels best.

Happy feminine walking!

Taken From http://www.tgtoday.com/

womanatheart
06-19-2005, 08:24 AM
Hello Deidra,
Thank you. What great info. You all are precious! Sheniah Twians song "I feel like a woman" just came to my mind! Thanks - you've added another part of me "feeling (being) like a woman". (If I could be 1/100th the woman she is - I'd be walking on cloud 9).
Small comment: standing erect is key. I found I slouched (maybe because I'm type A).. It could also be from my CD view of breasts. From what i gather - women dont think twice about their breasts protruding out (unless their nipples are showing - cold etc - then they will wide with arms - but not slouching) As a CDer - I thought constantly about my breasts showing from such an obvious spot as chest. Lesson learned: get over the breasts (like ggs) and get with the whole picture - which includes the walk! :)
Love,
Stephanie

Imogen_Mann
06-19-2005, 08:44 AM
I once spoke with a guy called Ashley, I forget his second name but he was in the film industry here in the UK, and worked with makeup and costume, he said the way to do it easliy is to walk normally, but to try and put your left foot down just to the right of the line of your right foot, then your right foot down just to the left of the line of your left foot (crossing over each step kind of thing) Don't overdo it, but the way your hips will swing will be spot on with a little practice, then your feet will fall naturually so that if you walked in wet sand you'd leave a straight line of foot prints, one left, one right, rather than two parralel lines of lefts and rights....

I hope it makes sense, I know what I mean. ;)

XX

Jayme

Wenda
06-19-2005, 10:16 AM
Some great tips. On the flip side, I was at a well-dressed event and noticed a very attractive young woman in a killer wrap dress that hung perfectly, exposing more leg when she walked. She had a gorgeous pair of soft leather knee-high boots. Too bad she walked like a football player. A couple of other people (women) mentioned it, so it wasn't just me. Reading the posts, confirms her mistake was taking strides that were too long and 'aggressive', thumping her foot down heel-first, and walking with her feet too far apart.
The proud-of-your-breasts comments remind me of advice my ex received during time at an exclusive spa in Mexico. A retired Broadway dancer / instructor in her late 70's told them .. "remember goils, ya go thru the door TF... Tits Foist!" there you have it... TF! wenda

rachellegsep
06-25-2005, 07:09 PM
Thanks very much girls for the warm welcome, it looks like I must dig into my archives again. :thumbsup:

bfn
Rachel