PDA

View Full Version : Have you had very positive femme dreams?

PrettyFlowingGown
02-17-2009, 08:37 AM
I had a very positive dream last night, and I think its because I'm going out sat 28th to a nightclub dressed femme for the very forst time. Its a gay/les/tg/cd nightclub anyway, so I'm safe.
But this dream was great. I usually have ones where i'm in a pretty dress or gown, and I'm worried what people will think of me, such as freinds or family.
Not last night!!! It was the opposite.
I dreamt I was in the city (Brisbane), I was stopping in a motel somewhere (it could've been The Sportsman where I'm staying feb 28th). I had woken up in my nightgown, and I was asked down stairs to join other cd's and gay people for breakfast. I accepted, went down, and had a great old chat. Afterwards, a bus pulled up, and they all got on the bus to go somewhere on a day out drive, all in ladies wear, etc. I had to rush upstairs, and put on a pretty dress to go, but I was in a rush.
As the day went on, I lost everybody, and I was on my own (dont know why!!!), but I was somewhere in the city where it was pretty rough, lots of street thugs around, gangs. I looked very pretty, and started to walk very lady-like, and I had to pass the thugs, to get to my destination. I did'nt care if they looked or not, or said anything, but I did'nt stress once, and I passed them without them saying a thing, or staring at me.
I reckon this is a good sign for me. I'm full of confidence, and not scared of what people think, see or say.

victoriamwilliams1
02-17-2009, 08:39 AM
Last week I had 3 of them and today 1 which is an all time high for me in one year to dream about being Victoria:)

Ralph
02-17-2009, 12:21 PM
Sometimes I've had terrific dreams of choosing from a large room full of dresses or otherwise having a chance to dress up and everyone around me took it as a normal part of life. I wake up from those dreams feeling euphoric!

Most of the time, though, any CD-related dreams are about being caught out and the result was a feeling of anxiety and distress :sad:

ralph

StaceyJane
02-17-2009, 02:12 PM
I love it when I dream that I am a girl!!! :)

Kate Simmons
02-17-2009, 02:17 PM
My dreams are usually always positive Hon.:)

raleighbelle
02-17-2009, 02:26 PM
I sometimes dream that I am a woman and doing perfectly normal things I do but as a woman(dressed as a woman, but not as a crossdresser), though in most of my dreams I am male. When I am in the dreams as male, and they involve me in womens' clothing, it involves problems where I either get caught in a public situation, or am worried about being caught, sometimes just discovering while I am in public that I am dressed as a woman.

The dreams I am in as a woman are very pleasurable dreams that often make me feel good all day afterwards. I'm just so disappointed they are only dreams.

Michelle Ellis
02-17-2009, 03:01 PM
oops lol

Karen564
02-17-2009, 03:50 PM
I had a strange & very vivid dream over a week ago that started out great but ended very badly, I won't get into details, although I still can, I still remember everything that happened and it felt very, very real, so here's a very short version, I was post op, and working at Macy's, but later I got raped in my car after work.

Karen

Hope
02-17-2009, 06:15 PM
I would guess that in about half of my dreams I am a woman, not a crossdresser, and going about life as a woman... those are always the best dreams.

When I think about it - I don't think I have ever had a dream where I was out in public dressed... at least not one that I remember...

Ralph
02-17-2009, 06:41 PM
The dreams I am in as a woman are very pleasurable dreams that often make me feel good all day afterwards. I'm just so disappointed they are only dreams.

See, that would make me very uncomfortable (not that there's anything wrong with that). If I were to actually *be* a woman, for that woman to be straight "she" would be physically attracted to men, which I certainly don't want; the alternative would be for the me-woman to be physically attracted to a GG (turning it into a lesbian relationship), and you're still wading in waters that aren't for me. That's why I don't present myself as female or have any desire to act or look female - I want it clear in any physical intimacy that I'm a straight guy hooking up with a straight gal.

I realize we're only talking about a limited, brief experience in dreamland where there may not be any kind of intimacy, but I do tend to overanalyze these things :D

ralph

JoAnne Wheeler
02-17-2009, 07:27 PM
My CD dreams always end tragically
JoAnne Wheeler

sarahNZ
02-18-2009, 10:53 AM
you are all making me jelous (apart from the getting raped bit... that is not good)

Sadly I haven't remembered a dream in almost 5 years. I wonder what I am missing out on?

PhillyGuy2Girl
02-18-2009, 01:16 PM
I had a dream where I went out to meet all my friends and I decided to go out as Felicity.Got made up,dressed,the whole nine yards. When I met them,they were all cool with me as her even my friends who I think wouldn't like it. We all had a great time socializing and then I woke up and I was like "dam,it was only a dream".

Felicity :)

kimmy p
02-18-2009, 01:21 PM
About two weeks ago I dreamed that I was a vegas showgirl. Don't remember much, but I was pretty. That's how I knew it was a dream. :battingeyelashes: