PDA

View Full Version : sharktrapped

crispy
06-18-2005, 10:50 PM
crispy is trapped in indecision.

last month decided to become a cross-dresser on 1 August.

Then just week I realised I was gay and I decided I was going to have SRS, the sooner the better.

Then yesterday I met this lovely lady and she wouldn't understand so I decided to live a life of deception and marry her and have 2.4 children, live in a ticky-tacky house painted pink and yellow and have bbqs 3 times a week.

but this morning I woke up and knew for sure I am a lesbian. will it last?

................... oh dear ......................

please help me with some advice, I think I'm going crazy. :o :confused:

Jen_TGCD
06-18-2005, 11:03 PM
please help me with some advice, I think I'm going crazy.

Oh, Trixie, Honey... just do us all a favor and ask this question in the "chat room" ... and see what they say! I'm sure you will get VERY good advice there!

And, no, Honey... you are not crazy. More like... genetically challenged... in my very humble and unprofessional opinion!

PM me for more advice... and send photos!!! :p

Good luck with your endeavors, Trixie, Honey!!!

:Pray: :evilbegon

:dead:

crispy
06-19-2005, 02:33 AM
Oh, Trixie, Honey... just do us all a favor and ask this question in the "chat room" ... and see what they say! I'm sure you will get VERY good advice there!

And, no, Honey... you are not crazy. More like... genetically challenged... in my very humble and unprofessional opinion!

PM me for more advice... and send photos!!! :p

Good luck with your endeavors, Trixie, Honey!!!

trixie ain't here hun, but ginny might be with me. oh and thanks for the supportive post.

photos !! you gotta be kidding ain't ya. this one's staying well in the closet :D

Sweet Jeanette
06-19-2005, 03:25 AM

Then just week I realised I was gay and I decided I was going to have SRS, the sooner the better.

Then yesterday I met this lovely lady and she wouldn't understand so I decided to live a life of deception and marry her and have 2.4 children, live in a ticky-tacky house painted pink and yellow and have bbqs 3 times a week.

I understand having 2.4 kiddies, ---but what I want to see, ---is the .4 kiddie, and how THAT happens!!!- :lol:

crispy
06-19-2005, 04:27 AM
I understand having 2.4 kiddies, ---but what I want to see, ---is the .4 kiddie, and how THAT happens!!!-
don't blame me, everybody knows a typical family has 2.4 children.

............... yeah, he/she '0.4' will probably be an odd little crittur. Can't be helped. I just felt I needed to be AVERAGE. :cool:

mand
06-19-2005, 04:40 AM

It all seems perfectly feasible to me Crispy love, except................. I think you have slipped up though and exposed yourself as a bit of a fraud.
Surely you can't expect us to accept that you are going to have BBQ's 3 times a week :rolleyes: ............... look we may be Transgended,but were not quite that gullable, the rest of you're story was ok but you went to far.

love mand xxx :)

crispy
06-19-2005, 07:24 AM
It all seems perfectly feasible to me Crispy love, except................. I think you have slipped up though and exposed yourself as a bit of a fraud.
Surely you can't expect us to accept that you are going to have BBQ's 3 times a week :rolleyes: ............... look we may be Transgended,but were not quite that gullable, the rest of you're story was ok but you went to far.

love mand xxx :)
SORRRRRRRRRRRRRY !!!!! :o you caught me out there.

all right then, just tuesdays and fridays when it's not raining. OK, fusspot ? :p

mand
06-19-2005, 07:34 AM
SORRRRRRRRRRRRRY !!!!! :o you caught me out there.

all right then, just tuesdays and fridays when it's not raining. OK, fusspot ? :p

Crispy what can I say............ :lol:

Thats it a totally believable description of a transgendered person now.........two BBQ's a week thats fine, now I know you're the real deal ............sorry to doubt you :)

lots of love mand xxx

Tristen Cox
06-19-2005, 08:53 AM
please help me with some advice, I think I'm going crazy
That's not possible. :refuse: You were already crazy long long ago :p

Lady Jayne
06-19-2005, 10:09 AM
Crispy getting her 0.4 of a child ......funnily enought the other two are very well behaved!!!!!

Wendy me
06-19-2005, 01:24 PM
Crispy dear your all right trust me rember that note i wrote you saying you could cd ????it's got a everything clause in so your ok ..the worlds is just off.............

crispy
06-19-2005, 10:11 PM
Crispy dear your all right trust me rember that note i wrote you saying you could cd ????it's got a everything clause in so your ok ..the worlds is just off.............
sigh ................................ :o

I feel so safe with you around :)

Wendy me
06-19-2005, 10:13 PM
see i knew that you would feel a lot better ....lets go shopping.....