PDA

View Full Version : Morning drive

StaceyJane
02-17-2009, 11:01 AM
This morning I decided it was time I took another morning drive. This time I went out to my car in drab but underdressered with a bra and pantyhose. I went to a nearby private palce and changed into my skirt, blouse, heels and I put in my bra inserts. I was feeling good. :) I don't have a wig yet so I didn't try to make my face look femme.
I then went for a nice long drive. I drove throught the countryside first then I came to the interstate. (I35) I drove back toward home on the interstate another another big highway. along the way I decided to be brave and get breakfast. I went through the McDonald's drive through. I was so nervous but everything was fine.
I ate my breakfast at city park and watched the other people walk around doing whatever. I felt so wonderful and content.
Unfortunatly I had to go home, so I went to my private place and put my guy clothes back on. :(
It was a great experience and I know I will keep building on it. I've come a long way from my first scared drive around the block.

Ritu
02-17-2009, 11:06 AM
amazing!... felt like doing it many times myself. i even got up early one day and dressed up.. but couldn't gather courage to venture out. hats off to u!!

Karren H
02-17-2009, 11:28 AM
Awwwww..... Don't ya know that McD's breakfasts will kill your girlish figure? Should have gotten the fruit cup!! :D.

sarahNZ
02-18-2009, 03:32 AM
good on ya Stacey, That is about the extent of my going out at the moment too. but I haven't the courage to even go through the drive through, mainly because every one in town knows my car.

JoAnne Wheeler
02-18-2009, 09:54 AM
That sounded like a fun experience - isn't it a shame that we have to be so secretive

JoAnne Wheeler