PDA

View Full Version : What would suit me?

Ritu
02-17-2009, 11:04 AM
Hello,

Feel a little unwelcome at the moment :( as there are no replies to my introduction. I realize that this may be coz i asked a couple of questions right in the intro.. which i was not suppose to.

So trying my luck again here..

I read that for most men its their legs which is best feature (girl like).. but i have big calfs and relatively big thighs. but i have good girl like butts Smiley. i like wearing skirts.. but may not look good with fat calfs. i also like wearing indian dresses as i am from india. can someone advice me on which type of dresses to wear to suit me.

Ritu

StaceyJane
02-17-2009, 11:06 AM
I'm so sorry no one answered your introduction. Welcome to the gang! :)

Ritu
02-17-2009, 11:08 AM
I'm so sorry no one answered your introduction. Welcome to the gang! :)

Thanks Stacey!.. started to feel good already :).
what's your advice?

Karren H
02-17-2009, 11:19 AM
Well I don't usually hit the welcome forum.. So welcome any way!! Lol. And many women have big calvs... And I think they are kind of sexy on a woman.. Post a photo so we can compare and contrast? I thought Sari's were long and hid you calvs anyway? Ad a Pashmina and you have an outfit!! :)

EjayeCD
02-17-2009, 11:26 AM
Welcome aboard. Try to stick with longer skirts & you'll be fine.

Petra Bellejambes
02-17-2009, 11:28 AM
... and feel good too. THe other thing is to remember that perfection is not available. Feel good about what you have...

Bev Borden
02-17-2009, 12:03 PM
Welcome, I am new also.

Bev

Tina B.
02-17-2009, 03:38 PM
:sad:Retu and Bev, welcome to the both of you, like Karren I seldom get to the welcome page, there is always so much new in this section, that I have a hard time keeping up with. Retu, as for the big legs, there are many a man in America that likes it that way, in fact there is and old blues song called Big legged Woman, that talks about how great it is. I have seen plenty of large women that wear short skirts, and not worry about those legs, so you should go with the things that make you feel good, and that may take trying a lot of different looks to see just what you do like.
Just have fun with it and your style will find you!
Tina

Kitty Sue
02-17-2009, 03:52 PM
welcome. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Ruth
02-17-2009, 04:01 PM
Welcome. And what Petra said - you are what you are, so be the woman you are.
I think, to be honest, my legs are too thin, but I'd still rather show them than hide them.

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-17-2009, 04:11 PM
I always say wear what ever you feel good in, and don't worry too much about what others think. I have seen some pretty good looking outfits on "Indian" woman so go with the style you like. Welcome to the group!

sarahNZ
02-18-2009, 09:44 AM
wear what makes you comfortable Ritu

JoAnne Wheeler
02-18-2009, 10:47 AM
Welcome to the SISTERHOOD (Sorority) - before we could really give advice on what to wear due to your calves and what not, it would be best to post a picture to give us more to work with

JoAnne Wheeler

Ritu
02-18-2009, 10:59 AM
Welcome to the SISTERHOOD (Sorority) - before we could really give advice on what to wear due to your calves and what not, it would be best to post a picture to give us more to work with

JoAnne Wheeler

Picture is coming soon!.. hopefully tonight itself