PDA

View Full Version : Happy Fathers Day

emmicd
06-19-2005, 12:01 AM
Happy Fathers Day to all the cross dressers and other transgendered who are married with children.

Even if we like wearing dresses we are still husbands and fathers and that is priority #1!

Sweet Jeanette
06-19-2005, 02:01 AM
Happy Fathers Day to all the cross dressers and other transgendered who are married with children.

Even if we like wearing dresses we are still husbands and fathers and that is priority #1!

Not EVERYONE is a Father!----Husband, Yes. Father, NO!----Money, saved, in the bank!---- :D--- :thumbsup:---Call me, "Tight"!

Maria2004
06-19-2005, 02:43 AM

Happy Fathers Day emmicd :) and don't forget us "grandfathers" also , ;)

Rachel Ann
06-19-2005, 03:37 AM
No longer a husband but still a father and a putative grandfather. Other than that, quite so, emmicd. And, my father is still alive and kicking at 83!

My son's mom and all of her people are gone, so it's really just me and my son. He is very kind and good to me, and always has time for me.

When it has come to how widely to out myself, I have always wanted to keep my son from having to know this about me. He wouldn't love me less or think ill of me, but "your father CDs" is still a heavy bunch of changes to make someone go through, even when he's in his 30s. I have never felt the need to do that to him.

JoAnnDallas
06-19-2005, 08:57 AM
Happy Father's day to all. Wife will call later and say hi and hopefully my 7 yr old granddaughter will call too.

Wenda
06-19-2005, 10:01 AM
I have 4 marvellous kids, 3 boys aged 19, 24 and 30, one daughter aged 27. They all know, one son dresses. We talk about it on line, but dont discuss it much in person. Hope to hear from them today. wenda.