PDA

View Full Version : Dressing Withdrawal's

Samantha Gunning
02-17-2009, 04:50 PM
Hi, I'm fairly new on this site and I have been going fairly crazy for quite sometime now.... so I just decided to write out some frustrations about a few things.....I just recently returned to my hometown which incidentally is a very small place after twenty-one years away to enroll in college to one day (Hopefully) start a new career:daydreaming: I arrived back here in early November and am staying with my parents until I have completed the course and can get back to a lifestyle that I'm a lil more accustomed to, I haven't had the opportunity to get dressed up as my female self since October 20th which I'm really missing and my course won't be finished until late May 09. Anyhow most if not all of my friends don't have an inkling about Samantha and If my parents were ever to find out.... Well it would be the end of the world as I know it, although their fantastic but way too closed minded on this subject, I have one friend here in town that I know would be interested in meeting Samantha and I would love to introduce her ,but I just have to wonder if I'm too close to home to do so. I have a lot of things to think over for now and the Dressing Withdrawals are getting worse everyday that passes.

JoAnne Wheeler
02-17-2009, 07:33 PM
I would not do it until you no longer live in your parent's home

JoAnne Wheeler

KristinSkye
02-17-2009, 07:45 PM
Just a newbie here :P but just from the brief description of your parents they sound an aweful lot like mine. They are the best parents in the world, but are very old fashioned. For example I visited one summer with a new (visible with shirt on) tattoo and the world almost ended.

As much as you probably want to I would wait. You wouldn't want to mess up a great relationship with your parents for a few minutes of fun.

Sheila
02-18-2009, 03:32 AM
have one friend here in town that I know would be interested in meeting Samantha and I would love to introduce her

is there any way you can stay the night at your friends and tkae Samantha with you ?................ assuming that your friend is willing to see her that is

sarahNZ
02-18-2009, 11:12 AM
:yt:

Amy Hepker
02-18-2009, 11:22 AM
Once you make it to 24/7 it is hard to go back as you find out how great the female life really is. I will never go back to being Male again. I still have the thing between my legs for now, but you never know how long it will be there. I am enjoying the female role so much, it is a whole different world, a wonderful world, you just have to be fully into the role and never let up that you are really a female.
I am sorry to hear your partents are that way, but you really never know. You are their kid and you always will be no matter what clothes you wear. It maybe that they might not want to be embarrassed by you, but it is so rediculious that people would let Morals come between families. But that is the way it is, and the decission is in your court as to what you are going to do. It is very hard, but well worth it when you can be your true self and STOP lying to yourself and everyone else. Sure you are going to have people totally hate you, but that is their problem. The choice is yours.

Samantha B L
02-18-2009, 11:37 AM
Hi Samantha, I understand your situation,hun. I've been trying to get my apartment to myself for a photo shoot and it will proabably take days to get the place to myself for a few hours. What's more,I live with my elderly Mom and she's like your Mom and Dad,she's great,but she thinks LGBT and TG/TS/CD stuff is ghoulish and real strange. So the last week or two has been frustrating.

Cheers, Samantha B L

Kimmie
02-18-2009, 04:44 PM
Both my parents are uber conservative in a small town. But I love them to death. Best not to chance it. One accidental encounter will have permanent ramifications. If you can, go out of town en femme to a club or support group where few if any know you who are.

cdemily
03-26-2009, 10:42 AM
I know how you feel with the dressing withdrawals. I am currently serving in the Air Force and have been deployed several times and when we had some downtime while out "playing in the sandbox" I would think about how I wish I could dress. I know its not the same situation but I definitely could not dress until I came back home. But in due time you will be finished with your course and able to go back to dressing :). Sometimes you just got to play the cards you are dealt and keep pressing on with a smile on your face and a good attitude and everything will turn out fine.

Emily

kellycan27
03-27-2009, 08:42 PM
My parents hated it! My father is gone now,but my mother takes any and every opportunity to let me know how she feels about it. Even to the point of saying that I killed my dad. She wowed never to say my name and to this day calls me Steven.. or young man.So yes, they are your parents, and they are supposed to love you unconditionally, but be careful it's not always the case. If your friend is not opposed to the idea, I agree that maybe spending the night might be the answer.

kristinacd55
03-27-2009, 08:44 PM
Gosh, I hate dressing withdrawal which I'm dealing with all the time due to 2 daughters at home most of the time! So, I can relate. Luckily it's just until May so hang in there!

nicole 555
03-29-2009, 08:13 AM
It must be hard but can't you cheat a little put on a pair of pantyhoes on under you pants when your out and about and remove them before you get home