PDA

View Full Version : embarrassing but funny moments in crossdressing

Gabrielle Hermosa
02-17-2009, 08:03 PM
There's been several threads devoted to embarrassing and sometimes funny moments. I thought I'd try to start a thread devoted to everyone's funny and embarrassing moments and see if it holds up.

I'll start out with one of mine. This past Saturday (Valentine's Day) my wife and I were at a local mall. I was in drab, haven't ventured out en femme yet. While in a store called "Hot Topic", my wife found a cool skirt, and with much excitement she holds it up, turns to me and blurts out (rather loud) "Honey, you'd look so good in this skirt!" But... but... WE'RE IN A PUBLIC PLACE FILLED WITH PEOPLE AND I'M IN GUY-MODE! :eek:

She forgot the rules of the game! She's supposed to say "Don't you think Gabrielle would look good in...", but that's not how it went. I'm not sure what shade of red I turned, but I laughed pretty hard after she said that (and so did she once she realized what she said). What else could I do? It was really funny, and even if people heard (and I'm sure some did), that's the kind of store where the employees and shoppers don't typically frown upon differences. No real damage done, though it was rather embarrassing... and very funny at the same time. Didn't have the skirt in my size, but we picked up a cool black mesh top and more fishnets for me. :)

Ok - your turn. Who's up next?

dilane
02-17-2009, 08:44 PM
OMG, that would turn me beet red, too! Too funny!

Here's one of my moments...

Wife and I and another couple, (two T's and two GG's) are all gussied up and finding our seats at the opera in L.A. Great environment, wonderful lighting, people dressed to the nines, and an excited crowd buzzing all around us.

I had nestled down in my seat next to a nicely turned out middle aged lady, and was waiting for the others. However, I had misread the ticket and was in the wrong row.

One of my friends two rows up said "Where's Diane?", and my wife pointed to me and said loud enough for everyone nearby to hear "HE's down there". All heads turn towards me.

My face turned red through my makeup, as I said "excuse me", and made my way up to the others in my cute velvet LBD.

She made it up to me by suggesting we stop by a bar with a dance band on the way back. We both got asked to dance, and both politely declined :-)

Tashee
02-17-2009, 08:52 PM
My wife and I are basically the same size. I was sick ----thru Christmas. So when we did open presents there was Not the fanfare that accompanies our Christmases.

So Mom buys the Wife this great outfit. She puts the tag on it---To %%$^&&*(.. Which is my Guy name----I open it --Ughh I am floored I looooooooove it!!:)..My Sister Whom I grew up borrowing her clothes.. She says..Well I know you love it and wish it was yours but you got to give it to your Wife-----She has better legs than you NOW.

My Mom was in tears laughing so hard--

Me too--Sis Too---She finally got me.

And the rest were trying to figure out why everyone was in tears laughing so hard:love:

Cristi
02-17-2009, 10:08 PM
My wife is usually pretty careful not to 'give me away' or say anything in public that might out me, but last week she slipped up.

We were out shopping, with me in drab. We were in a bed and bath store picking up some clothes hangers. We were talking about which kind of hanger to get, and how many of each type, when she picked up some metal skirt hangers and, while showing them to me, said (quite loudly, in a crowded aisle) "These ones would be good for organizing your skirts. How many do you think you'd need to hang up all of the skirts that are in your dresser now?"

beenherelongtime
02-17-2009, 11:42 PM
some people might also have just felt she was teasing you, probably not likely but could be.

Billijo49504
02-18-2009, 12:06 AM
Just say sure, I need about 200 skirt hangers, that should do it...BJ

rlars1
03-14-2009, 06:07 PM
My CD husband and I were out on his dress up day. We have been exploring going into public places which makes us both a little nervous because we live in a very conservative little town. Anyway, on this particular day we were looking to go somewhere for lunch. My husband wanted to go somewhere where he could go in and find someplace to sit without attracting to much attention. We drove around for an hour and finally decided on one of our favorite resturants that we hadn't been to for a while. We went in and he sat down while I ordered our food. As we were waiting for our food my husband looked out the window and noticed a guy wearing a 49ers hat just like his brothers and then he saw the woman was his sister in law and realized it was his brother. We had just enough time to duck to a table behind a wall where they couldn't see us. We couldn't stop laughing about it all day. Somehow we managed to eat and leave without them seeing us. It was a little strange to me to be the one who really needed to hide because if they saw me the jig definitely would have been up.

Kimmie
03-14-2009, 07:11 PM
I'll tell this story again for nothing more than getting another post in.

True story.

Setting Late August 2008, 2:00am. Oxwood Bar. Los Angeles. CA

My girlfriends and are tired and are moving towards our rides to go back to our hotel rooms. Of course. Little Miss Adventerous Bre Rue is lagging. I yell to her in my monotone guy voice "Lets go Bre. Stop Lagging!"
She starts running and is about to over take me walking. At this point the Alpha side of me kicks in thinking. "no fu--ing way am I going to let a girl beat me at a race to the car." So I sprint. Drag Race is on!!!!!

Bre is a real athlete and in normal circumstances would probably beat me. However she was wearing heals and a tight dress. I on the other hand was wearing flats and a A-line skirt. Less leg restrictions. Hence. "THE ADVANTAGE WAS MINE!! HA!!!!!"

She crosses the intersection of the road where the rest of the girls were crossing. I realized I'd have to shuck and jive and possibly tackle somebody if I took her route. I triangulated a B-line for the car directly. With no car traffic it was safe and I hauled ass.

Then as I got close to the car with victory in sight, time slowed down as one of my forms leaps out of my bra and tumbles onto the concrete. Seeing my form face up on the road, I join the rest of my friends in hysterical laughter. Racing en femme is not exactly feminine and having my boob pop out surely reminded me that I was a guy in a dress.

After I learned that Bre had a hip pad fall off after dancing. I didn't feel like such as boob. She had recommended a Crossdresser Olympics. hmmmmm.

Teri Jean
03-14-2009, 11:30 PM
When I was dating my wife, she invited me to the family Christmas party and to open gifts. Well not realizing it my real first name is the same as her sisters and they gave me the wrong gift. So when I opened the gift of panty hose the room went balistic. I was not at the point that I am today and I definately went into full bloom with that. Fast forward to today my sisters-in-law know of my dressing and the other day that experiance was revisited with as much laughter as before but for a different reason.

Keli

JennyS.
03-14-2009, 11:52 PM
I posted about this some time ago, but one day around dusk I went out to my truck to get something (I forget what) wearing only an x-large t-shirt and panties. I figured if anyone saw me they would think the t-shirt was big enough to cover boy shorts. Well, my freakin next door neighbor is at his van and sees me, calls my name and we began shooting the s**t. Funny thing is, I think he's checking me out! And because my legs were freshly shaved and I had a nice tan! Anyway, his wife comes out and joins the conversation. Can you say "awkward"? I couldn't wait to get back in the house.... But, at the same time it was excillerating and truly embarrassing.

I didn't do that again, let me tell you!

Persephone
03-15-2009, 02:21 AM
One day at the "all women" exercise center, I was doing jumping jacks when one of my breast forms popped out and rolled onto the floor!

Fortunately, it was during a pretty slow time and there weren't many women there. I quickly grabbed it, stuffed it back in, and went right on.

Lots of women wear "cutlets," some because of mastectomies and the like, so I don't think anyone would question it. And most are pretty self-absorbed when working out so very few probably even saw what happened.

Jocelyn Quivers
03-15-2009, 09:03 AM
When shopping in drab with my wife we both occasionally get a little too enthusiastic. On more than a few occasions she has accidentally blurted out loud "those shoes would look great on you and they are in your size", or "I could wear that dress also".

A more embarrasing moment was last night. On one of the few occasions I under dressed I had bent down to get out of my car and my wife pointed out that my shirt came up and she saw my panties and hose.:o Thank goodness no one else was around, and it also reminded me why I rarely if ever under dress.

Sally24
03-15-2009, 09:33 AM
I have on several occasions had the silicone "booty pads" slip down my legs, under my panty hose. (have since replaced that pair as the adhesive had worn off). Do you know how hard it is to quietly slide your butt back up your leg? You kind of look like you have a growth on your leg.

The first mini "girls" vacation that my wife and I took years ago was going swimmingly. We had stopped off at the Cheescake Factory in Boston to have lunch. I ordered the mushroom burger. It was delicious, but messy. Wanting to have a picture of the day, and the lovely lighting fixtures they always have, I had our waiter take one. To my dismay I could see a ring or flesh around my mouth where the grease had removed all of my makeup! Here I was smiling,thinking I was looking great, and really looking awful! I never eat sandwiches en femme anymore.

Christina Horton
03-15-2009, 11:28 AM
I am sorry hun. I can't give you or any one else an emberrassing moment, cuz I have never been nor can I be emberrassed, or have ever been in my life. I go out as Christina when ever I am home once I allmost got embarresed once as Christina. I think she is able to be embarressed just not my drab self. OK the allmost embarrassing moment, I was wearing a very cuit white skirt , but it fit loose, no tie buttons nothing. I was walking in the mall when my skirt started to slide down my hips, luckly I caught it in time I did not even expose my big but. LOL. I stoped fixed it and went on. I was thinking "well that was close, I guess Christina might be able to get embarrassed." I am very proud of the fact that Mike (my drab self) can never be embarrssed ever. And beleve me people have tryed, and I just turn it around and get them red in the face. It's lots of fun. Christina on the other hand just might be embarrassiable. SO you might just hear from me a CHRISTINA EMBARRASSING MOMENT one day but not today. When I am dressed as Christina I JUST WANA HAVE FUN like the song says. Well good luck girls rember chicks if you can't laugh at your self that only leaves laughing at others and that no fun. HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

Rachel Morley
03-15-2009, 06:21 PM
Hi Gabrielle,

My wife Marla outs me in public when I'm in boy mode fairly often. Not because she is being horrible or anything, quite the contrary actually, she is very accepting and encouraging of my dressing and we are both active in the TG community here in Northern California, and so because of this, crossdressing is really rather normal in our everyday lives. She just can't help herself sometimes :)

I've posted this story before as it happened in the early part of last year:

My wife Marla and I were shopping at JC Penney. We had some returns to take back and we also took the opportunity to check out the clearance section. We were looking at formal dresses specifically for the TGSF Cotillion Ball for both of us. I was in boy mode. We found some gorgeous full length gowns - perfect!

Anyway, I had such a thrill (scare?) at the checkout because as the sales assistant rang up the items. The woman said to my wife " ... so ok .... now you have two dresses here right? (it was hard to tell with the massive amount of material, skirting, netting etc that was on the counter) .... Marla says "yes - that's right". The SA says "did you know that they are different sizes?" ... "yes" says Marla and then she goes on to ask about what if they get marked down, would we be able to bring them back and get a reduction price etc. The woman said "no, this is the sale price we don't mark them down any more". Marla then turned to look at me, and not really thinking, she said in a loud voice (remember I'm in boy mode) "oh well, we can keep these dresses anyway, they'll be insurance for both of us. We'll at least have something to wear if we can't find anything better". My eyes widened and I looked at Marla and grinned from ear to ear because the woman checker stopped what she was doing and looked at Marla with a slightly surprised look that then changed to a huge "knowing smile" on her face. I was thinking OMG! thanks for outing me darling! I felt a bit exposed but otherwise took it well. I absolutely know the woman behind us heard everything too. I don't mind really, as it wasn't exactly being outed it was only suggested that I would be wearing one of the ball gowns.

Anyway, this sort of thing might not seem significant, but I actually got quite a kick out of my wife seemingly inadvertently "forgetting" I'm in boy mode and talking about "us" wearing the dresses just as if we were two women going shopping. Afterward, Marla told me she just can't help it, it seems so normal to her to talk about it (CDing) as we do it all the time at home and she sometimes "forgets" how I'm dressed as we go out together with me dressed quite often to TG events etc.

Rogina B
03-15-2009, 06:33 PM
We moved here to amelia island fla after doing a 14 month stint in chicago[i was repairing a large yacht].prior to that we were in the boston area,where i am from and prior to that,south america,where my wife is from..anyway,in chicago,the used clothing stores abound and we shopped as a family constantly.we were not planning to stay there and never cared what anyone in any store thought....but,here,where there is a church on every corner,i got a reality check this fall. My daughter was in school and my wife and i were in a local consignment store that we had been in once before. That time we fielded all the newcomer questions. The second time,they knew my venezuelan wife's name and greeted her using it as we walked in. Constant chatter as my wife tried on a few outfits and held their attention as i looked the store over for things in my size. I grabbed 3 skirts and went through the basket of legware looking for stockings for me or designer panytyhose for my wife..after finding a few scores, i put the skirts and hose on the counter by the register and went looking at something for my wife. All the while the two women were paying full attention to her outside the dressing room area. She has a shape that makes clothes look great.. Anyway, time to cash out our family purchases.now the lady looks at the skirts on the checkout counter,looks at the arm full my wife has,knowing there was no one else in the store but us says"whose skirts and hose are these?" immediately,i reply without thinking where we were"mine, they are mine" good answer in chicago,but not in the bible country! She replies"so,madeleine's husband wears skirts,huh? " anyway,the lady started to backpeddle verbally as she thought about losing a good sale,and quickly changed the subject..i know the thought hung with her as the next time my wife was there alone, the lady said"your husband seems very nice.." anyway,at least we won't get invited to their home anytime soon!!doesn't bother me a bit nor my wife as well.

Dannie Lefae
03-15-2009, 07:12 PM
The only one that comes to mind happened about 4 or 5 years ago. My car broke down and I had planned to dress in the morning and then around noon get back to drab and fix my car. So, around noon I changed, removed my make-up and got into drab and proceeded outside to fix the junker. I realized that I needed a part so I called the local auto parts store, they had the part I needed so I went to get it. As I am standing in line with all the macho, 4x4 drivin', tabacco spitting rednecks I noticed a couple odd looks in my direction. I did a quick inventory to make sure I removed all my make-up, I remembered clensing my face completly, so I just shrugged the looks off. When I got to the counter I told the rep what I needed, he went and got it, I handed him the money, and then it all began to make sense. I forgot my nail polish. I believe it was copper blush. I just looked at he guy and told him my daughter needed a guinnie pig and I was it. But it was deffinatly uncomfortable.

Em

kellyanne
03-16-2009, 06:47 AM
Once I forgot to remove my mascara and just washed my face removing the foundation etc... having arrived at a male friend's place he said :

'' hey man what''s that stuff on your eyes? ''

Angie G
03-16-2009, 07:56 AM
Nothing yet But I'm sure it will happen someday As my wife and I are out shopping. She almost outed me to my Granddaughter once.:hugs:
Angie

Annie D
03-16-2009, 08:16 AM
My wife and I went to 5:30 mass last night and I went casually dressed wearing a pair women's jeans. The pews weren't especially crowded and there were many spaces between the church goer's. We were stationed in about the 4th or 5th row and there were about 10 or so rows behind us.

You know women's jeans sometimes have a distinctive design on the back pockets and are certainly tighter around the legs. Well, lo and behold, two rows in front of us a woman was wearing the same exact type/brand of jeans that I had on as they had the same design on the rear. My wife leaned over to me and inquired if we had called one another as we were dressed alike?

Oh well! Maybe they thought she was wearing men's jeans! How embarrassing!

Annie D
03-16-2009, 08:35 AM
I went out shopping in the morning as Annie and as usual I transfer driver's license, debit and credit cards from my wallet to my purse. Well I forgot to transfer them back to my wallet and that evening my wife were in line to pay for some purchases at Ross. There were about 4 people in line behind us and there were two cashiers working side by side. When it came time to pay, I looked in my wallet and there was no debit card.......I looked at my wife and exclaimed, " I forgot to transfer the cards out of my purse!" I then looked at the cashier and asked if she could hold our purchases while I went home to get my missing cards and identification? She smiled and said of course.

I was tempted to return carrying my purse but my wife wouldn't let me!

carolinebrookes
03-16-2009, 08:39 AM
This is probably a common one and I didn't ever think it would happen to me but did!

Once when out at a restaurant with a few friends, I'd had a little too much wine and gone to the ladies room. I came back to the table to a round of loud guffaws only to be told that my skirt was tucked into my panties :o

Desiree2bababe
03-16-2009, 08:43 AM
Back when I was single, I was all dolled up in a super tight sweater dress at a gay show bar. Large water balloon titties and very over the top makeup and blonde wig put me in the "Marilyn" category of girls (if you get my drift). I was coming out of the "girls room" when this knock down gorgeous GG cornered me and went to exploring me all over. After some dirty moves, she gave me a deep throat kiss and squezzed my "boobs" telling me how much she was turned on by me. About that time, one balloon bursted and I was left whoopsided as she ran away saying she was sorry.

I gave chase but she said she couldn't stay that her boyfriend would be so mad......

Made for a short but very exciting evening out. I suppose the excitement and thrill made up for the embarrasement of a wet dress and only one boobie left...........

Kate Simmons
03-16-2009, 09:20 AM
Can't wait for the DVD to come out.:)

NatashaCD
03-16-2009, 09:39 AM
Back when I was single, I was all dolled up in a super tight sweater dress at a gay show bar. Large water balloon titties and very over the top makeup and blonde wig put me in the "Marilyn" category of girls (if you get my drift). I was coming out of the "girls room" when this knock down gorgeous GG cornered me and went to exploring me all over. After some dirty moves, she gave me a deep throat kiss and squezzed my "boobs" telling me how much she was turned on by me. About that time, one balloon bursted and I was left whoopsided as she ran away saying she was sorry.

I gave chase but she said she couldn't stay that her boyfriend would be so mad......

Made for a short but very exciting evening out. I suppose the excitement and thrill made up for the embarrasement of a wet dress and only one boobie left...........

LOL thats a classic Desiree

For me both times was with my ex we were both shopping in a thrift store and as we were at the check out she said to the SA that SHE (being me i was in drab) would look great in a certain dress i bought now the SA knew i was a cd as we frequent the store many times that wassnt the problem but there were alot of female customers in the store that heard but i wassnt phased
2nd time was when we were in a williams shoe store the SA asked my ex if she could help her with anything so my ex continued to say yes my partner would like to try on a pair of boots they had in the store so a little red faced and a customer in the store looking at me strangely i tryed the boots on unfortunatly they didnt fit :(

JoAnne Wheeler
03-16-2009, 05:47 PM
Going to the door to greet the UPS man while I was partially dressed

JoAnne Wheeler

Joy Carter
03-16-2009, 05:57 PM
They can take me or leave me as I am. I refuse to react to what others might say. Just give a smile and a wave. :tongueout

TxKimberly
03-16-2009, 06:52 PM
I think I may have shared this before but I'm suffering from CRS and I'm not sure.

When you spend as much time in airports and on airplanes as I do, you can read a LOT of books. As a result, when I get where I'm going, get dressed, and go shopping, I often end up in a book store.

So here I am, presenting as a female, paying for my books, and the lady asks me if I have one of their reward cards.
"I AM a member, but didn't bring it with me" I told her
"That's no problem, whats your phone number? I can look it up that way!"
I gave her my phone number and she looks it up on her PC. By way of verifying she has the right account, she looks at me and calls me by my wifes name.
"Dawn XXXXX?" she says with a smile. Out of sheer habit and running on autopilot, I responded.
"Nah, that's my wife!" As soon as the words left my lips I realized what I had just done. I had to stop myself from yelling "DOH!" like Homer Simpson.

StephiefromSyr
03-16-2009, 07:16 PM
Only once i've had some embarrassing story happen. One day at a payless in guy mode i was out pretending to check out new sneakers, well right behind my size is the female size of me. I picked out 2 different sets of heels and walked out. Sure enough i get home and one pair is slightly to big. So I go the next day to return it. So I go in and explain I needed to exchange for a smaller size for my gf, the girl at the counter says ok go right ahead and i go over to the aisle and grab the next half size down and figure I should be smart this time and try it on. Well dummy me forgot payless' policy and 3 seconds after i get the heel on she came around the corner and asked if i needed assistance. I must have turned beet red as i said i was all set and took the long walk to the counter.

sissystephanie
03-16-2009, 11:02 PM
On a warm day early last fall, I decided to go to a local Sam's Club to pick up a few things. Most of you know that I go out dressed but looking like a man. No wig and no makeup! I wore a tight knit top with my usual bra covering my natural 40 B's and a pair of black leather Hotpants over hot pink satin panties. Did my shopping, with only a few "doubletakes," and a compliment from the checker who liked my outfit. Then, since this Sam's Club has a gas station I decided to go there. Drove over, parked at the pump and got out the car. Ooops! The side zipper on the Hotpants had come undone and there was no hook and eye, and as I stepped out of the car they fell down to my ankles! There I was, standing by my car wearing my knit top and pink satin panties!!:eek: Talk about exposing yourself!! I quickly pulled up the Hotpants as I looked around to see if anybody was looking. Luckily, no one was!! I pulled them up in place and fastened them properly. Haven't worn them since! Think I will take them to the lady who does my alterations and have a hook and eye put in!

Sakura Rini
03-16-2009, 11:10 PM
i was kinda embarrassed when i ordered some clothes off the net and when they wear delivered the parcel was sitting on the dinner table and my mum ask did you order a "dress" because on the label it had dress. i made up some lie about it being t-shirts i had ordered and dress just meant clothes, lol

Leslie Langford
03-16-2009, 11:54 PM
I think I may have shared this before but I'm suffering from CRS and I'm not sure.

So here I am, presenting as a female, paying for my books, and the lady asks me if I have one of their reward cards.
"I AM a member, but didn't bring it with me" I told her
"That's no problem, whats your phone number? I can look it up that way!"
I gave her my phone number and she looks it up on her PC. By way of verifying she has the right account, she looks at me and calls me by my wifes name.
"Dawn XXXXX?" she says with a smile. Out of sheer habit and running on autopilot, I responded.
"Nah, that's my wife!" As soon as the words left my lips I realized what I had just done. I had to stop myself from yelling "DOH!" like Homer Simpson.

Well...not necessarily. Who's to say you weren't doing an Ellen de Generes and had a same sex spouse? Judging by the popularity of her show, aside from a few redneck parts of the U.S., seems as if a lot of people are O.K. with that type of union nowadays.

Just tonight, Ellen did a spoof of the Newlywed Game on her show, with her and her partner Portia di Rossi in a mock competition with a straight couple, and the audience just lapped it up.

B.T.W., the straight couple won the contest and the prize, but that really was a "gimme". You can only push the envelope so far at any given time..."baby steps, baby steps", as we are so fond of saying here on this forum:heehee:.

Leslie Mary S
03-17-2009, 12:22 AM
Well here we go. First a bit of staging.
I have two younger people that now live with me. One is a lady of 35 that I call 'Daughter'. The other is a male class mate. 'M' is 38. All three of use go to collage and even have some of the same classes.
It is not unusual for me to dress out around the house. They both know about it and support me. We fequently go out as a threesome. I am just starting to come out of the closet but rarely go to town in fem and untill this weekend alone.
Anyway “M” had gone had gone home for the night the night before. Daughter and I were in the living room. She, in her bathrob, and I in a T-top, mini-skit, and low heels, with only lipstick and eyebrow liner makeup on. When what do we hear but 'M' is at the locked door. ‘M’ doesn't have a key. I went to unlock the door and what do I see but ‘M’ with his dad in tow.
I don't know if his dad knows who my dab self is or that I CDer. So I go into full ‘Leslie’ mode. Here in my own home is an unexpected guest.
I don't know to this day if I pulled it off last Friday.
I did tell 'M' to never bring in a guest without first advising in advance.

On a side note:

Yesterday I got a small complement. I was Leslie and went to get a sandwich for us girls. The young man at the drive thru window said " Thank you mam‘ will there be anything else for you mam’?", an unsolicited comment of my femininity. I felt great! I was accepted as female in this straight laced Bible Belt community.

ChibiKaiju
03-17-2009, 11:45 AM
Was in a Payless last night with my fiancee, I was hoping to get some shoes for our honeymoon (going to toronto, and the only other shoes I have are mary janes and they're missing), started out kind of nervous but eventually found something I liked and we were talking a bit bolder, when all of a sudden the SA asks if we need any help from the other side of the shelf! Now I know they have great customer service but atleast give me a chance to hide my evidence lol

MAJESTYK
03-17-2009, 12:46 PM
I have actually been waiting for a moment to happen......This morning it did.
I was in the kitchen adjusting the "girls" and noticed through the miracles of science and an ill fitting bra, the left one well, SQUEAKED!
Upon noticing and being able to repeat, this phenomenon, I had to share this hillarity. When I showed the new found musical boobie to my wife , she directly tried it out, thinking of course that I had used the dog's squeaky toy to fill out my bra and amuse her as it's our annivesary today and I could think of nothing that says "Happy Anniversary Honee" more than musical boobies.
As my lovely spouse poked he aforementioned breast to see is she could also make make melodious humour in the key of "D", she then realized I had NOT used the dogs playthings to fill out my bra to which both of us were extremely suprised all though in different ways.As my lovely Lady is a very private person and doesnt usually go around "feeling me up" she proceeded to turn the loveliest shade of red and I turned the loveliest shade of blush. Now, being absolutely mortifed, she began to appologise profusley and I backed away and went to put on a slightly better fitting although less musical article of under clothes. :o

Mirel
03-18-2009, 09:29 AM
This requires a bit of backstory;

I work an odd shift - when I leave for work, the average person is going home, when I get home, they're long asleep, when I wake up, they're at work.

Additionally, on Fridays I'm pretty much left in the warehouse alone for the majority of my shift. The perfect opportunity for cross-dressing... to an extent.

I get home from one such adventurous Friday, and I hear an odd noise; talking coming from the basement... My room is also in the basement. And under my work uniform my chest is about three cup sizes larger than normal. The only saving grace is that it was still around -16C outside and I had my winter coat on (Bulky enough to hide at least an additional two cup sizes with some effort)... Apparently one of my house mates had a friend over doing something-or-other... Luckily no-one noticed anything amiss as I hurried through introductions and then rushed into my room to remove the forms...

That was probably the closest I've come yet to being caught by friends... If I had been a bit more tired from my shift, and they had been a bit quieter...

kellycan27
03-22-2009, 02:09 PM
while taking a kickboxing class I was distracted by a cute guy who was sparing with another student right behind my sparring partner. Not paying attention I caught a kick square in the nose. No big deal. no damage done. After my lesson I went to join some friends for lunch, and when I walked in everyone just sort of gasped.. My g/f led me into the ladies room and when I looked in the mirror I saw the beginnings of two shiners. By the end of the day, both eyes were black and blue.. On Monday morning I walked into my office wearing a pair of oversized sunglasses. Needless to say it wasn't a very good cover-up. My employer was concerned about what our clients might think. I said... well if they ask I'll just tell them that I have a very tough boss. I got a few days off . With pay!