PDA

View Full Version : Helped a guy pick out panties.

Tracii G
02-18-2009, 01:58 AM
Got off of work pretty early today went home and dressed in about an hour.
Cute girly jeans very tight with just a little padding, short tight Tee shirt with a Gibson guitar logo, D size water ballon boobs (for the fun of it).Short camel colored Boots with 3 in heels with the pants tucked in the boots short demin jacket.
Make up went on really well played with some eye shadow got the color I liked a little more eyeliner than usual so a bit different look styled my wig just right for the first time, so off I went to Kohl's
Looked at some cute dresses and tops the wandered into the bra and panty section and was looking at the sexy thongs and lacey undies.
Then I noticed a very nice looking guy in his 30's looking very confused and wandering around like he was sooo lost.We made eye contact a few times and both smiled I made sure not to nod my head like a guy.
He was on the other side of the display table and said miss can you help me?
I said(in my girly voice) you having trouble finding your size?He said well sort of but not my size and laughed a bit.
He said I want to find some sexy underwear for my wife I am in the "DOG HOUSE" for lack of a better word and don't have a clue.
I said sure I'd be glad to help.He told me her size and I piced out some nice sexy lace high cut panties, a very nice black thong and bra set and a lovely pair of boy cut lace panties.
He said thank you so much these are really nice she will love them I'm sure.
I told him no problem honey you looked like you needed help.
Before we parted I told him pick up some nice flowers on the way home and tell her you love her and you are very sorry.
He said I will do just that thanks again.
He never once batted an eye or even acted like I was anything but a girl.
Damn that was fun!!!He was a real cutie too but taken!

Hope
02-18-2009, 03:17 AM
Trust me when I say this: He was totally flirting with you.

He might have read you, he may have been married, but he was definitely flirting.

Fun for you either way!

Hope

Tracii G
02-18-2009, 03:22 AM
I was flirting with him as well in a sense I guess.LOL

Sammy777
02-18-2009, 05:43 AM
You have more fun at stores then most people have in Vegas, lol

Great story!

It goes to show that most people are nice in general, especially one on one.
It is the society as a whole or "mob mentally" that still needs work though.

victoriamwilliams1
02-18-2009, 07:24 AM
Now thats is a fun outing.

JoAnne Wheeler
02-18-2009, 09:45 AM
What an interesting story - do you think the guy was a closet crossdresser or telling you the truth ?
JoAnne Wheeler

Tracii G
02-18-2009, 11:05 AM
Not sure Jo thats why I asked if he found his size I was trying to let him open up and that it was OK.

CharleneT
02-18-2009, 11:34 AM
Did the size seem to fit him or too small/large ? Sounds like a very fun experience :)

C.

Tina B.
02-18-2009, 12:57 PM
What fun, and even if he did read you, now he knows Crossdressers are not scary, and can be nice too! And if he didn't read you, just what kind of makeup where you using that you said went on so well! LOL....
Tina B.

Tracii G
02-19-2009, 01:17 AM
Tina B.The make up brand is Benefit I got it at Macy's.
Charlene T. No the size he stated would not have fit him at all.
He told me 5's (thats what I wear) and he was on the slightly plump side.