PDA

View Full Version : Telling my Girlfriend

Adrianne
06-19-2005, 02:32 AM
I told my girlfriend about my crossdressing tonight, i was scared about tell her but she was ok. She took me to walmart and bought me two tops that look great on me. I am so happt now she knows and is great about it.

Bye for Now Adrian.

Kimberly
06-19-2005, 03:42 AM
Things will only get better, Adrian!! I knows it, because I was in the same position a few months ago. (Now me and my SO have split up... long story.)

But get dressed up, have some fun, and still show her that it's still the male you underneath all those clothes and makeup!

Plus... SO's are excellent tools for un-embarrassing shopping!!! ;)

Imogen_Mann
06-19-2005, 04:07 AM
I told my best friend (a GG) yesterday.... and yeah, it is a nice feeling, happy and a lot easier to talk about ANYTHING now, I hate having the skeleton in the closet, so to speak.

Good luck Adrian, and above all, have fun !

XX

Jayme

DanaJ
06-19-2005, 07:23 AM
I told my girlfriend about my crossdressing tonight, i was scared about tell her but she was ok. She took me to walmart and bought me two tops that look great on me. I am so happt now she knows and is great about it.

Bye for Now Adrian.Great news Adrian! But one question - in another thread you said that just you went to WalMart and bought yourself two tops

i just went to walmart and bought two tops, that was hard work for me Strange you didn't mention the fact that it was your GF that bought them for you, especially since you just posted that a few hours previously. I am confused :confused:

DanaJ

Imogen_Mann
06-19-2005, 08:37 AM
Great news Adrian! But one question - in another thread you said that just you went to WalMart and bought yourself two tops
Strange you didn't mention the fact that it was your GF that bought them for you, especially since you just posted that a few hours previously. I am confused :confused:

DanaJ

DanaJ.... What are you suggesting ? (you could give Colombo a run for his money with questions like that !!) :D

I'll be watching this thread with interest !

XX

Jayme.

Adrianne
06-19-2005, 09:15 AM
:) :) HI danaj,
I should have said that my girlfriend took me to walamrt. I have 24 hour walmart near me. It was so hard telling her i was sweating, i am just happy that it is all out in the open now.
I don't know how i will tell my family, being that most of my fanily is in the U.K and i live in the U.S.A i don't have too much to worry about them seeing me.

DanaJ
06-19-2005, 09:49 AM
OK Adrian, all is good - I was just curious :) I know all about the sweating while telling thing, I can relate ;)

DanaJ

CharleneCD
06-19-2005, 09:55 AM
Adrian, her taking you to walmart and buying you two tops is a very good sign. Congratulations I am so happy for you.

Wenda
06-19-2005, 09:58 AM
Great news! Just keep listening to her. She is learning with this as well. wenda.

Adrianne
06-19-2005, 10:53 AM
Thanks to everone, you are all sweet, now she know i am going to shave all my hair off me.
That will be sgtrange feeling having no hair.

Kimberly
06-19-2005, 11:01 AM
I know all about the sweating while telling thing, I can relate ;)
Sweating?? The only moisture coming out of my body was from my eyes!! heh.

Plus, Adrian, the shaved feeling is GREAT! :D

Julie York
06-19-2005, 05:09 PM
Uhuh.

Olesha
06-19-2005, 06:54 PM
Congratulations I have a GG lover who enjoys my dressing. Its wonderful when you achieve a loving open relationship that allows a CD to be a CD with no embarassment.

JocelynG
06-20-2005, 11:53 AM
Congratulations Adrian. It is always nice to have someone who cares about you and you care about also supports your dressing.Best wishes to you and your girlfriend

Valerie Reene Johns
06-20-2005, 12:03 PM
Believe me Adrian. Having no hair doesn't feel strange...It feels WONDERFUL ..!! :D You're going to LUV it..!!

Katie Ashe
06-20-2005, 12:10 PM
Congrads, it gets better from here. :Power:

Hugs out to you, Katie

Adrianne
06-22-2005, 01:18 AM
Thanks for all the support from all you beautiful girls out there.

Rachel Morley
06-22-2005, 09:18 AM
Great news Adrian! I know how it feels to be accepted. The relief is fantastic. Anyway, have some fun and enjoy your crossdressing, and as others have also said, don't take this as a green light to go all out just yet. Don't go 'over the top' at the beginning, just ease your way into it. You don't want to scare her with too much too soon.