PDA

View Full Version : What attracted you... reviving an old thread

Sheila
02-18-2009, 06:39 AM
Sheila ..................... to your partner..
I ask this because with a lot of our relationships going through hiccups if not out and out wars at the moment

Debs got into my head, she made me laugh, we bounced off each other long before we met (and we still do), I/we was/were so comfortable with each other from the first time we talked, through to today, it just seemd so "right" then, and has continued to grow and grow in strength from that first moment on.

So what attracted, and do you rember that attraction, and if so how often, and if not why not, and has this question reminded you "WHY" you were first attracted in the first place ?

I was going to post this in the loved ones section, but I know many CDR's do not go in there, which is a shame and I wanted those that are struggling within their relationships to perhaps have a gentle look back to what was in the beginning, and may still be there, just lost in the day to day crap of life :hugs: to you all going through tough times be they cding related or not

Tamara Croft
02-18-2009, 06:48 AM
I remember the first time we even spoke, was on ICQ and we hit it off like we'd known each other for years. We met up 2 days later and the first thing I noticed was his pecks sticking out through his top... I'm sure he wore it that tight to show them off :lol: We just sat and talked all day.... and night... and the next 4 nights lol, I would have never guessed in a million years that this manly looking guy, would ever be a CD lol... I still am and will always be attracted to those pecks... they look purty in a bra too :heehee:

Sandra
02-18-2009, 07:56 AM
Sheila 22 years ago is a long time to remember :tongueout

We'd been penpals for about 2 weeks before we met, she was in the forces and going to the Faklands and wanted penpals from her home town, short story she got her jaw broke couldn't go so was home on sick leave.

We met up at the leisure center and I'll be honest it's wasn't looks that first attracted me :( her jaw was wired, she couldn't shave hadn't been eating properly only soup kinda stuff and was as thin as a rake, all in all she looked a mess :doh: but there wa something there what I couldn't tell you, you know when you get that fuzzy feeling, it was a bit like that for me, we just hit it off, a few days later we went to the pictures and she asked me if I had a BF, I said nope and the rest as they say is history. :D

JoAnne Wheeler
02-18-2009, 09:49 AM
I was attracted to my Spouse from the very beginning because I thought that she was beautiful and something told me the very first time that I saw her that she was the GG for me - even though we dated for 6 years before we got married

JoAnne Wheeler

SusanMarie
02-18-2009, 08:38 PM
Don't know for sure. Met at work. 'Turned my head' right away. Personality and appearance! So I decided to get to know her better. 32 great years later, I am still getting to know her. Luv everyday with her. :hugs:

:love:for my SO.

TGMarla
02-18-2009, 09:09 PM
Well, she was pretty, and personable, friendly, caring, and all around very nice. I found her very attractive. After dating awhile, I also found that she is one of the very most caring, decent, and loving souls I have ever met. She's old-fashioned in many ways, and so am I.

My opinion of her has not changed. :D

Tina B.
02-18-2009, 09:37 PM
She laughed at my jokes, and meant it! she still does! I fell for her right away, even though her clothes would never fit me, but then thats how I knew it was the real thing, it was her, not her clothes.
Tina