PDA

View Full Version : How Often Do You Gals Get Dressed And Go Out???

Marlena_Sparkles
02-18-2009, 09:22 PM
I was wondering if anyone is like me. I go out as many times a week as I can. I can't wait to get home from work and get in the shower & start my transformation. I go to the malls shopping,out for dinner,to the clubs and have even went and paid some bills as Marlena. The more I do it,the more I want to. The last 6 weeks I have been on a voluntary lay-off. I have lived my life as Marlena the whole time.:D I have gone somewhere or done something every day and even all day on some occasions. I have LOVED & enjoyed every second of it. I have been living my dream!!!:c9: Any thoughts or comments are welcome.

PeggySue
02-18-2009, 09:41 PM
I go out about 4 times a week. Weather and other issues make that number less sometimes. I would love to have your current situation. The more I am out the better I feel!

Marlena_Sparkles
02-18-2009, 09:55 PM
I go out about 4 times a week. Weather and other issues make that number less sometimes. I would love to have your current situation. The more I am out the better I feel!No doubt!!! Meeeee toooo!!! I am one of those who feels I was suppose to have been born this way.

gennee
02-18-2009, 10:08 PM
I go out from 1 to 4 times a week. It's second nature to me. I love it and can't do it enough.

Gennee

:)

trannie T
02-18-2009, 10:17 PM
I make it out once or twice a month not as often as I would like but I enjoy my outings as Vanessa.

Rachel Morley
02-18-2009, 10:26 PM
If you mean dressed fully and presenting as a woman, I guess I do that about twice a week if I can count the whole weekend as one time otherwise that's 3 times. Dressing femininely in (girly) boy mode, and it be noticeable, is almost every day! :)

MissConstrued
02-19-2009, 01:40 AM
Couple of times a month, and there's usually a party involved. :D :drink:

I don't want to make dressing up mundane by dressing up to do mundane things.

AllieSF
02-19-2009, 01:49 AM
I get out recently about once a week, sometimes twice. I would like to make it twice a week on a regular basis and mix it up with night and daytime outings. I like to go out with other girls, so I network a lot trying to establish a group of friends. This week looks like a big "0". :sad:

sarahNZ
02-19-2009, 03:21 AM
you are lucky, I still have not worked up the courage to go past my letterbox unless it is the middle of the night.

Joy Carter
02-19-2009, 04:07 AM
Haven't been out since July. I was getting out every other month. But it's hard to find anyone brave enough to go out main stream. In April, I'm spending a few days with another trans woman, at her place. So I'll get my fix as it were.

Tasha McIntyre
02-19-2009, 04:19 AM
I get out of the bedroom a couple of times a week. I'll mingle with the dog, and every now and then with the wife. Sadly, I have never made it past the front door :sad:

Jonianne
02-19-2009, 05:35 AM
About 4 or 5 times a year. I prefer it when my wife goes with me.

debbeelee1
02-19-2009, 06:17 AM
I get out and about 6-8 times per year and my SO is always with me during my adventures!

gerdaberlin
02-19-2009, 06:42 AM
when warm enough (snow now) I take the bike to parks, but still flirting with a campus library or two, semester break started, so gimme courage!

renee k
02-19-2009, 06:49 AM
For me it's at least two or three times a week, just mainly shopping. Love going to the mall grabbing a Starbucks and people watch. However yesterday went to see my friend Laurin a MAC artist and got a makeover. Spent way too much. But It was alot of fun.

Huggs, Renee

Jennifer Marie P.
02-19-2009, 08:21 AM
I know dress full time and do everything as Jennifer and feel so great about it and know how you feel. Its a great feeling.

Paula Siemen
02-19-2009, 08:35 AM
I ususally try to let Paula go out once a week on Saturdays to run errands adn a little shopping. Smetimes she also gets to walk the dog.

Miss Charlotte Lacy
02-19-2009, 08:38 AM
Hi Girls.

I used to be quite the party animal until I turned 40 then I felt the world wasn't as safe as it used to be so......I have became the more homely type, I do miss the parties though.

Hugs Charlotte xx:)

Legs
02-19-2009, 08:48 AM
Every chance I get, lol

I dress around the house on a daily basis, unless I need to go out and do some work around the farm, (hate the idea of getting my girl clothes dirty).

I do visit the neighbors dressed often, but living out in the country it is too far to town for a daily trip, pouting, (biggest downside to living on a secluded farm).

To those that have not taken the big step yet, as a male I am Fearless, honestly, I am a daredevil, nothing scares me, and I take risks that other people shake their heads and say no way would I do that, but the first few times I ventured out enfemme, I was so scared I was shaking by the time I got back to a place where I knew I was safe, but as time as passed I have become ver comfortable with it and now it is second nature to me.

As a matter of fact, the very first time I went out enfemme it took me 4 hours to stop shaking, but I did it, got thru it and without a problem.

Oh one little thing I did that kind of helped me, and basically still do it today, I never go out enfemme unless someone knows where I am going, who I will be with, and when I expect to be back, and I always have my cell with me, the first few times I ventured out I had an internet friend that I would call and tell her where I was, where I was going and when she could expect to hear from me again, ( I was driving a big rig cross country at the time).

Hope this helps.

Huggggggggggggs
Samantha

2b.Lauren
02-19-2009, 08:56 AM
Right now going out is a deal breaker for me, and is a boundary that I can accept. I would love to go out as Lauren, but I am sure that will happen with both time and patience. I do get to dress at home a couple of times per week if I time it right and on the weekends when the stars line up just right. Gotta take what you can get. So you girls go out and enjoy, maybe think of me as I will thank of you and vicariously I will share in your experience!

SweetCaroline
02-19-2009, 09:27 AM
Another one who goes out as often as they can here. And I'd go out even more often if I could.

Right now it's about three or four times a week. So often now, I almost don't know where the man ends and the woman begins. I've also managed to spend every vacation and long weekend I've had since coming out "full time". It's not always an easy lifestile, but I'm loving every minute of it.:)

JoAnne Wheeler
02-19-2009, 09:32 AM
You girls must not have a Spouse if you go out that many times a week - thats all I can say

JoAnne Wheeler

Karren H
02-19-2009, 09:58 AM
Well I used to dress every week or so and go out when ever I dressed but as of today... I haven't dressed since last November something.. Near the end.. And its not bothering me one bit.. Too friggin busy at work, home and playin ice hockey!! (Which we won our first playoff game last night... Yeaaaa!!). :)

Crossdressing and going out is fun but it isn't the only thing I've got going in my life!!

Marlena_Sparkles
02-19-2009, 02:52 PM
You girls must not have a Spouse if you go out that many times a week - thats all I can say
JoAnne WheelerFor me you are 100% correct. I am single & live by myself...and LOVIN' it!!! Hahaha

Patricia1
02-19-2009, 03:14 PM
Wow! I just popped out for the first time in a long time & was a bit anxious but like riding a bike, I had my balance in no time. I wish I could do it all the time.

Leanne2
02-19-2009, 03:59 PM
I'm fully made up and dressed once a month for my salon appointment. Then I go shopping in several stores before driving home to transform back to drab. But usually once a week I'll put on light makeup when I take my elderly neighbor lady shopping. Leanne

Mirani
02-19-2009, 04:19 PM
Live and work as me 24/7.

Not sure why people dont understand that I dont want SDS. Am happy/content/at peace presenting femme at work and play, but keeping my bits working as intended.

My partner, Amanda, loves me as I am and we are very happy to be as we are.

Carole Cross
02-19-2009, 05:19 PM
At the moment I go out once every two weeks to a local TG meeting. As i make more friends, I will try to arrange days out and go out more until I get to a stage in my transition where I dan start living en femme 24/7. :D

CD Susan
02-19-2009, 06:11 PM
Since I am single and live alone as well as being retired I can go out whenever I want to. During the winter months my outings are usually limited to about twice a week. I also go to two cd/tg support group meetings a month. During the warm weather months I make it out just about every day. This is when I go on daily bike rides and I do this while dressed.

PaulaSF
02-19-2009, 06:22 PM
2-3 times a week is my "running average" for the past few years.

Since late nights usually an integral aspect of a femme evening out (seldom can leave work before 7, about 1.5 hours for prep, then travel time, hard to get the night started before 9 PM, and thus a few hours fewer sleep than ideal, so try to spread the evenings out apart, with a recovery day, in between.

I'm "sorta" single, during the week, as I'm a long-distance commuter, and wife/"home" is 180 miles away, and only there on weekends (tho current economy has me working more weekends, than not!), thus giving me a lot of freedom to dress, and go out, as I see fit, during the week (tho wife knows about shares & enjoys my CDing- will be glammed up with her, this Sunday evening, for our own take on the red carpet, while watching the Oscars ;-)

Agree with the comment about not dressing to do mundane things (well, except shopping & beauty related stuff,...) as do want to keep dressing special, and not have it feel like a chore, etc.

I blend womens clothing into my drab wardrobe, and lounging around the house in yoga pants/crops and girlies tops, so never that far away from femme dressing...

Beth785
02-19-2009, 09:37 PM
I got out when I can. I don't have a regular schedule as my job isn't a regular schedule. I have had a lot of spare time lately, so I have been out quite a bit lately, either out shopping, dining, getting groceries or even to a museum.

Marissa
02-19-2009, 10:02 PM
and this past weekend spent two nights at a hotel, visiting nightspots and having lunch.. nervous..yes.. enjoyed...yes.. i'll be doing it again as often as possible, guess that would be about once a month.

at home... well only if my daughter stays over friends.. no we haven't had the 'talk' yet.. someday when i hope its the right time..

for those that haven't ventured.. take in a deep breath and jump into the deep in of the pool.. :)

Kristen Marie
02-19-2009, 10:56 PM
I have been averaging about 3 times a month and that's perfect for my schedule. And it's always a plus when I can hang out with the Sisters of Boston

ArleneRaquel
02-19-2009, 10:59 PM
Being a gurl 24/7 I go out enfemme everyday. Today I went grocery shoping enfemme, but that was my only trip outdoors:hugs::love:

anna kate
02-19-2009, 11:17 PM
Go out to a support group (MHVTA) meeting once a month. and try to go shopping once a month each with one of two of my nieces. Wife is not happy about my going out, but as long as I'm not alone, she tollerates it. Says she is afraid someone is going to beat on me.

kayegirl
02-20-2009, 06:57 PM
I wear femme undies most of the time now, and I have also been shopping wearing totally femme clothing, albeit pants and flat shoes, but femme nevertheless. In a dress or skirt, then so far about once a week, but I can see taht changing to as often as possible in the near future., not sure I could get away with dressing for work.

tamarav
02-21-2009, 10:34 AM
I work in beauty salons and a transformation service and dress everyday for work. So much work, so much fun..

Me yesterday, Friday

Altema
02-22-2009, 01:58 AM
Being single, living alone and being retired, I am femme pretty much all the time. As someone else said, though, I can't justify an hour or two of getting ready just for a ten-minute trip to the Post Office. At home, if I wear anything at all, it's a nightgown. Other than that, I go out at least three times a week - to clubs, restaurants, etc. plus all my shopping of every kind. If I'm going outside for more than a few minutes, I'm dressed. And I love it!

Tracii G
02-22-2009, 02:15 AM
Usualy on the weekends and once a month to a TG group meeting.
I have a vacation week coming up in a few weeks so 3 or 4 times most likely I will dress and go out.

tricia_uktv
02-22-2009, 04:05 AM
I dress up and go out three weekends out of four (there are things at home to organise on the fourth). I have a flat in Manchester I share with another t-girl the other three. Normally I go up Friday evening and dress all the way through to Monday morning when its back to work in drab.

Sadly this is weekend four so I am home but I may take next Friday off and have a long weekend.

Jenniferpl
02-22-2009, 05:49 AM
With three kids, I am lucky if I have time to put lipstick on, much less go out. Besides I promised my wife I would no go out dressed. Oh well.

Erica G
02-22-2009, 07:56 PM
I'm just starting to get my confidence up. I have only been out one time a couple of weeks ago, can't wait to go again.

Jakob
02-22-2009, 08:27 PM
I get dressed once a week at best and I never go out. Need to work on that.
@Tamara: love the look

Denise01
02-22-2009, 09:00 PM
In the summer when i am working 7 days a week, it is very difficult for me to get out femme.

This time of the year, it is better, and I try to get out fully as Denise 2 or 3 times a week, wether it be to go grocery shopping, for supper or Shopping for Denise.

When i go on Vacation, usually in Nov and March, I am Denise 24/7 the whole time i am away.

I am now fully underdressed all the time, but i hope that in the near future, I will be able to be Denise full time

Denise

:):):):)

tanya1976
02-22-2009, 09:06 PM
Once a month maybe...not often enough anyway. So many clothes, so little time..

Phoebe Reece
02-22-2009, 09:09 PM
I average getting out 4 to 5 times a month. I will usually spend the entire day dressed femme on those occasions, doing whatever errands need to be taken care of while out and about.