PDA

View Full Version : Setting Traps?

Lainie
02-19-2009, 08:45 AM
I've been out of the pink fog for a while, resisted the impulse once or twice, thought maybe I would take a few months off from dressing. But I keep a few bras & panties in my drab underwear drawer these daysL just as a reminder, I guess. Anyway, this morning a sports bra was next up in the undershirt rotation, and after debating for a while I succumbed to the siren call, replaced white boy briefs with nude bikini.
Do y'all set traps for yourself like this?

2b.Lauren
02-19-2009, 09:22 AM
:iagree: Yeah what she said. Don't have to worry about a rotation as for my drawer. The mens undies have lost the war and are getting older and falling apart as the panties and bra's slowly consume them. The male dress socks have disappeared under all the trouser socks, ladies socks, and hose, hopefully never to be seen as if they fell through the trap door. My white socks are still mostly male and get a regular wearing to the gym and over things like tights when I need that extra layer of warmth while working my PT job. So for me it is never a trap, I just automatically choose something from the right side of the dresser drawer as if it was always the right choice in the first place.

JoAnne Wheeler
02-19-2009, 09:30 AM
Well, it is obvious that the "trap" or "mistake" was putting male briefs in your underwear drawer - get that stuff out of there and keep it for your bras and panties - what kind of a website and forum do you think this is ?

Just kidding

JoAnne Wheeler

Karren H
02-19-2009, 09:35 AM
All my tidy whities hit the trash bin long ago.. Now its uber colorful male Hanes low riser briefs!! So I can be pretty all the time.. And nope on traps.. I'm already trapped...

beenherelongtime
02-19-2009, 11:03 AM
i have not dressed in 6 years, or thereabouts, little hazy when i stopped, when i retired and moved 3 years ago, i purged everything, i didn't want to but i couldn't take them with me. but i do have a bra, panty, camisole, slip, 1/2 slip and stockings in a drawer now. just waiting until i fell like putting them on.

Hope
02-19-2009, 06:42 PM
No... but then I haven't owned male underwear (other than socks) for years anyway... so putting panties in my panty drawer is just sort of how I roll...

Not exactly a trap - it's just more utilitarian.

Cristi
02-19-2009, 08:30 PM
Anyway, this morning a sports bra was next up in the undershirt rotation

Having a 'rotation' sounds a bit OCD to me :devil:

I just have everything jumbled in my top drawer. What I grab depends on my needs for that day. Some days I reach for the comfort of soft cotton, other days something more silky. Some things go better under pantyhose... and on a day when I really don't want to be in 'drab' at all, I'll grab the most lacy silky pair I own so SOMETHING I'm wearing can be fun!

Spendind a few seconds every morning pushing things around in the open drawer for a few moments until I find the 'right pair' of panties for the day just makes the morning a bit more fun.

Then I open the next drawer down to decide on what comes next. Sports bra or bra if I'm going to be wearing a heavy enough shirt to hide its outline? Camisole? Or just a woman's T as an undershirt? Decisions, decisions....

Angie G
02-19-2009, 08:44 PM
I have no need of traps dressing is an every day thing in some aspect Lainie.:hugs:
Angie

Tina B.
02-19-2009, 08:52 PM
No traps, my chest of drawers have enough drawers that Tina has two of her own, one for underwear, and one for night gowns. Now and then I get things out of my guy drawers, but not to often. I figure if I don't see those fruit of the looms, I won't be tempted to wear guy clothes.
Tina

Patty
02-19-2009, 09:24 PM
No traps here, fem underwear every day. Wear shorts for work so I wear short white ankle socks.

Beth785
02-19-2009, 09:26 PM
It's pretty easy for me. If Beth goes out, on go the panties and a bra. If my other half goes out, then on go the boxers. I'm all for comfort, regardless who goes out.

Bea A
02-19-2009, 10:58 PM
gave up the boy undies the day after I told my wife. Haven't looked back since.

Teri Jean
02-19-2009, 11:18 PM
Every night before I go to bed; panties, bra, nylons/panty hose, A or C forms, and girl jeans. I'm going to hate it when it warms up, less outer clothes to hide the forms. Hahaha Keli