PDA

View Full Version : Went out dressed for the first time (and may have got busted)!

KristinSkye
02-19-2009, 06:30 PM
...well, kinda. I went to a McDonalds drive thru.

Doesn't sound like much, but I never thought I woulda had the guts to do even that until I joined this forum (only 3 days ago!). But anyway the experience:

I got home from work, showered, and put on a nice g-string and bra with some tight flare jeans, cute baby-T and a pair of black hooker boots. I was a little nervous going out like that so I wore a suede jacket as well.

My heart was racing the entire time....especially as I was leaving to get into the car apparently my neighbor, a really nice middle aged (but still very attractive lady) was outside of her house pulling weeds and she gave me this very interesting 'friendly' smile.

At first I didn't think anything of it, but then I realized, the sounds of these boots on concrete.....probably pretty obvious to a woman :o

All in all it was worth the rush though. Felt very liberating, wish I could do it more often...

StaceyJane
02-19-2009, 06:43 PM
I did my first McDonald's drive through trip a few days ago. I was so nervous. I counted my money out in advance so the person at the window wouldn't have to look at me get my money out. When they gave me my food I was so nervous I almost crashed into the building. In the end no one said anything or even gave me a funny look. And it was another small step for me.
I hope you can build on your adventures too.

Gabrielle Hermosa
02-19-2009, 07:11 PM
Congratulations, Kristin!

Even if you got busted, I don't think the damage will be too bad. Likely there was no damage at all.

My wife and I are still planning Gabrielle's first outing. I'm really looking forward to it... and dreading it at the same time.

Like you were, I'm very concerned with what to wear so as not to stand out too much.

Can't wait until I'm making my "first outing" post! I'll have to live vicariously though you gals in the meantime. :)

KristinSkye
02-19-2009, 07:27 PM
I did my first McDonald's drive through trip a few days ago. I was so nervous. I counted my money out in advance so the person at the window wouldn't have to look at me get my money out. When they gave me my food I was so nervous I almost crashed into the building. In the end no one said anything or even gave me a funny look. And it was another small step for me.
I hope you can build on your adventures too.

haha, I did the same thing! I had my credit card in my hand before I even ordered :P

And the same thing happened to me, neither the cashier, or the girl who gave me my food gave me a strange look.

Congratulations, Kristin!

Even if you got busted, I don't think the damage will be too bad. Likely there was no damage at all.

My wife and I are still planning Gabrielle's first outing. I'm really looking forward to it... and dreading it at the same time.

Like you were, I'm very concerned with what to wear so as not to stand out too much.

Can't wait until I'm making my "first outing" post! I'll have to live vicariously though you gals in the meantime. :)

Thanks for the reassuring words Gabrielle, I got really nervous when I saw a handful of my neighbors standing outside the lawn a few houses down talking. Naturally paranoia made me think they were talking about me :straightface:

Anyway it was a thrilling awesome experience, but I think I'm going to wait to do anything like that for a while.

But just thinking about your outing with you wife has me nervous haha. I'm sure its going to be awesome time and I am very much looking forward to your thread about it! :hugs:

Mollyanne
02-19-2009, 08:15 PM
...well, kinda. I went to a mcdonalds drive thru.

Doesn't sound like much, but i never thought i woulda had the guts to do even that until i joined this forum (only 3 days ago!). But anyway the experience:

I got home from work, showered, and put on a nice g-string and bra with some tight flare jeans, cute baby-t and a pair of black hooker boots. I was a little nervous going out like that so i wore a suede jacket as well.

My heart was racing the entire time....especially as i was leaving to get into the car apparently my neighbor, a really nice middle aged (but still very attractive lady) was outside of her house pulling weeds and she gave me this very interesting 'friendly' smile.

At first i didn't think anything of it, but then i realized, the sounds of these boots on concrete.....probably pretty obvious to a woman :o

all in all it was worth the rush though. Felt very liberating, wish i could do it more often...

and you will trust me!!!!!

Mollyanne

paulaN
02-19-2009, 08:23 PM
Why can't you do it more often? And congrats on getting your wings. So now that you got your wings. I say do it more often. I also say fun isn't it. he he he!!!!!!!

Angie G
02-19-2009, 08:49 PM
Good for you Kristin is the neighbor knowing a bad thing hun.:hugs:
Angie

KristinSkye
02-19-2009, 10:16 PM
Good for you Kristin is the neighbor knowing a bad thing hun.:hugs:
Angie

haha, well I have to admit, when she flashed me that 'smile' and I realized what it probably meant it was a huge rush, like nothing I've ever felt before.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
02-19-2009, 10:36 PM
and the person at the drive thru clocked me, I had a short skirt on, pink blouse with bra and wig. She started giggling and made sure to tell everyone in the store so when I picked up the food at the next window everyone had a peek out the window. I figured I gave everyone their laugh for the day. The girl who clocked me was an overweight young girl, immature type. All I know was I looked better than her. :doh:

joann07
02-19-2009, 10:50 PM
Good for you girl! Congrats!
Now that you've gone out, the more you'll want to do it.

I remember the first time I went to the drive thru.
What a great experience.
I no longer go through the drive-thru anymore because I just go inside.

Hugs!

Kristen Marie
02-19-2009, 10:51 PM
Well, my first drive through was Burger King....and I felt just like you. Got a 5 piece chicken tender for $1.05....and I had the exact change!! Now, a veteran drive through gal....I wait for my change...and while the heart still picks up a few beats, it's not pounding any more.

Well done Kristin...there's no stopping you now!

anna kate
02-19-2009, 10:56 PM
First time out is a blast. My niece took me to the mall for mine. Just stay away from young kids, they'll out you almost every time. So what if they do, nobody really cares, and if it causes some laughter in someones life, you've helped them to live longer. (Laughter is supposed to increase your life span) So, do it again (especially if it's with a GG or another CD) Think of all the people you will help.

Tracii G
02-19-2009, 11:09 PM
My first drive thru experience was at a Back Yard Burger went thru just to get a drink and there was the girl I usually get in the daytime!!!!
Well she gave me my drink and said have a nice evening ma'm.

trannie T
02-19-2009, 11:27 PM
Isn't it such a happy experience when the little birdies leave the nest?

Congratulations on getting out. It takes a tremendous amount of courage for that first experience.

Rachel B42
02-20-2009, 12:44 AM
Good for you Kristin,

I can relate, about 3 weeks ago I went to the drive thru at El Polo Loco. There I was, favorite bra & panties, forms, light makeup and cream colored femme sweater. I paid with a $20 and each time I reached with the money, to get change and to get my order I noticed the girl looking at my chest, which was bigger than hers.

I haven't gone since but plan on it again soon, it was a great feeling.

Tracii G
02-20-2009, 12:51 AM
Don't you just love catching a guy/girl checking out your boobs I do!

Ashlyee Paige
02-20-2009, 12:54 AM
Congrats Sweetie! trust me the more you go out the easier and more comfortable you will feel, Pretty soon you 'll just wait to pey to spend a little more time there then you will be going inside :> :hugs:

vickilocke
02-20-2009, 01:00 AM
Well, after reading all the replys, I think I will try a drive-thru. I never really gave that much thought. If you get busted, it is just between you and the guy behind the window. Thanks for the advice.

JoAnne Wheeler
02-20-2009, 08:23 AM
Yes, I think your neighbor knows something - I don't know how close you were to her - but high heels have there own definite sound.

Going through a drive through should not be a problem

JoAnne Wheeler

kayegirl
02-20-2009, 10:46 AM
Not too many McD's in this part of UK let alone drive thru's, so for my first outing it was a walk in a town nearby, and I know that I was regognised. Then a few nights later took my dog for his evening walk, in full femme mode and didn't bother to change, it was dark and theres not too many people around here. The inevitable happened, and I was seen by one of my neighbours, also out walking her dog. Two days later we met again, this time in daylight, when she came round to my house and asked if we could walk our dogs together as she would feel safer at night walking with someone else. No mention of our meeting two nights before. So now we take our dogs out together, I keep male clothing on top, but our chat is distinctly girl talk, so it's only a matter of time,,, probably when I've learnt the art of eye make up!!

jruiz
02-20-2009, 10:52 AM
Girls, loved your stories, but too much fast food is not good to your figure :battingeyelashes:

CDPAUL
02-21-2009, 08:25 AM
most of my outings on my way back from working out of town have been at fast food drive ups/through all with no problems and some ended up with good conversation with the server until the other night when i went to a hardees (i dont ussually do this while dressed because they take too long, but i was feeling pretty good so i decided what the heck) i placed my order and drove up to the window the girl sticks her head out to verify what i wanted to drink then another girl came and asked if i ordered with or without cheese, then while i waited a boy came out from the back to put some cups on a shelf then gawks out the window at me (i just smiled and waved) then another girl had to come to wipe off the counters and takes a look (smiled and waved again) then the manager comes to bring me my food hand me a bag i ask if my drink was in there she said "no, did she not give you your drink" i said no so she gets it for me then apoligieses for the actions of the crew i told dont worry about it it was kind fun she gives me a sheet of coupons and tells me to have a nice night i said i allready did

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-21-2009, 11:49 AM
Baby steps are better than no steps at all so good for you. Just wait till you get the thrill of actually going in to the resteraunt and sitting down to eat your meal.

Debie
02-26-2009, 01:06 PM
Go girl, I know you had a great time

:hugs:
Debie

Emily01
02-26-2009, 01:31 PM
lol

i went thru a McDonald's one night a few years ago and i was soooooo made! a combination of the lighting and a quick but poor make-up. after i ordered i pulled up to the window and the young man (maybe late 20's) was busy filling my order, he slid back the window, pushed the bag out and looked up at me all in one stroke - and the look was priceless - totally stunned - i knew he had me!

i just thanked him, smiled and off i went, heart beating a million miles an hour!

oh well, today when i go out i just assume i'll be made and while i'm usually not, i'm resigned to it.

JazmyneCD
02-27-2009, 12:55 AM
I know I haven't posted in a long time but I thought I'd drop by for a quick comment or two.

I went to a Halloween party dressed up last year and went to a GG friend's house afterwards. We decided we'd go to McDonald's for a bite and both ordered Happy Meals.

After placing our order, the girl asked if the toys were for girls or boys. We looked at each other and laughed hysterically! We ended up getting the girl toys, of course. And we had a good time hanging out at her place afterwards :)