PDA

View Full Version : Is That A Guy In The Ladies' Room?

Persephone
02-20-2009, 03:28 AM
Well, this was a new one for me . . .

My spouse and I (en femme) arrived at a local restaurant. I wanted to wash my hands, so I headed for the Ladies' Room.

As I approached, there was someone who, coming from another direction, arrived in the alcove just before me and who entered the Ladies' Room first. And that someone appeared to be a guy heading into the wrong restroom!

A I entered the door, trying to figure out what to do, two women entered directly behind me. I was heading for the sinks while the two women, and the guy who entered first, appeared to be heading for the stalls, so I decided to let them handle it, pretending that I hadn't noticed.

Well, nobody said anything!

As I finished washing up, the "guy" came out of a stall, heading for the sinks, and I realized it was an older woman with unkempt hair, no makeup, and slovely, "guy style" (or possibly actual men's) clothing!

These days you never know what to expect!

Hope
02-20-2009, 05:07 AM
What a riot!

Slip Affinity
02-20-2009, 08:06 AM
I guess that's proof you can't always believe what you think the eyes are seeing.

JoAnne Wheeler
02-20-2009, 08:11 AM
That is another validation that not all GGs look any better and actually worse than we do

JoAnne Wheeler

Paula Siemen
02-20-2009, 08:42 AM
Did a "guy" in the LAdies Room offend you??????

HA HA

Janet Bern
02-20-2009, 02:29 PM
That kind of thing sure takes the heat off us.. lol
Janet

Sharon B.
02-20-2009, 05:16 PM
It has been several years ago but when I did come clean to a woman I was dating at the time that I like to dress as a woman.
We were at a concert and I told her I would make a better looking woman than some of the women we seen at the concert.
That is one thing I would like to do is go to a concert or show as a woman, may happen who knows anything for sure anymore.

Ashlie Marie
02-21-2009, 12:34 AM
those are like the days I am in jeans and a t-shirt my hair down no makeup proly stumble on my face lol standing at a urinal a guys walks in sees me screams oh shit and walks out

Persephone
02-21-2009, 02:22 AM
those are like the days I am in jeans and a t-shirt my hair down no makeup proly stumble on my face lol standing at a urinal a guys walks in sees me screams oh shit and walks out

I haven't quite gotten an expletive scream yet, but have been told I'm in the wrong restroom, even when dressed in my version of "en drab" (still with my purse slung over my shoulder), and had any number of guys go back to the door to check the sign to see if they're in the right restroom.

It happens frequently enough that I'm tempted to just switch over to the Ladies' Room (so far I've never had any such thing happen there) on a permanent basis, although that could get weird when I'm presumably out as a guy with guy-friends or relatives.

Magickman
02-21-2009, 07:01 AM
Once, years and years ago, I was at a bar. Dressed in jeans and turtleneck. Wearing earrings. As I was entering the men's restroom, a woman stopped me, and said I was going in the wrong restroom, that the WOMEN'S restroom was the other door.

Go figure.

Laura_Stephens
02-21-2009, 07:15 AM
Attend an NFL game and you will see women in the men's room because the lines at the ladies room are too long.