PDA

View Full Version : What got you started or interested?

Lori31
02-20-2009, 11:16 AM
Not sure if this has been asked before but here goes anyhow.

I was just wondering what the one specific thing was that got you started or interested in crossdressing? I'm talking about clothes, shoes, makeup, or accessories. I have a couple that are very closely tied for the top spot for me.

First is definitely high heels. The first time I saw a pair of my mothers I was hooked. And then when I tried them on, as oversized as they were, I was in heaven. The fact that women could walk on something so sexy and thin. Not to mention the things it did to their body. I definitely have a shoe fetish to this day, as do most women.

Second but certainly not least is my earring fetish. I use to love seeing women with pretty earrings dangling and swinging from their ears. As young as I could remember I always wanted earrings like the girls. I was jealous when my sister got her ears pierced. Then when I saw women sporting two in each earlobe I thought it looked incredible and I knew that is what I wanted. Then when it became widely acceptable for men I thought more heavily about having mine done. And I now sport two in each ear and couldn't be happier.

Anyhow, whats everyone elses story?

Michelle123456
02-20-2009, 11:33 AM
It started a little when I was married. A few times when my wife was at work I wore her panties, one of her bras (I used tennis balls or socks for breasts) and a dress. Also while married I tried to spice up our sex life so I purchased Joe Boxers male thongs (the wife didnt like them and said they looked "gay"). I loved them and started wearing them more and more. After I got divorced I moved on to Victoria's Secret Panties, bought a bra and bra inserts from wal-mart, breastforms from a Crossdresser Shop and started buying womens clothing at Goodwill and other thrift stores.I started going out "Dressed"on Halloween and since I was living alone I usually was "Dressed" at home and loved it!

Karren H
02-20-2009, 11:44 AM
I was 7 and have no clue why I walked into my mothers closet one day.... Half a century ago!!

I do know that it has definately been exciting and fun!! :)

ClaireT
02-20-2009, 12:05 PM
When my sister got her first bra and girdle it seemed like a rite of passage that was quite special and which I wasn't going to experience. So I made sure that I did experience it and so the game began.

Ralph
02-20-2009, 12:09 PM
Lori, I think that question ranks as a FAQ.

It kind of crept up on me. Like most CDs the urge started when I was 9 or 10, but I didn't recognize it for what it was. I discovered a cedar chest containing mementoes my mother kept of my deceased sister, and they included some of her clothes - a soft winter jacket is what comes to mind. I remember trying it on, and only looking back do I realize what an odd compulsion that was. After that I kept going back to wear it when I was alone in the house. A shrink would probably tell you that my original motivation was an attempt to bring back the sister I had lost when I was 6. There certainly wasn't any sexual attraction... I just loved the feel of that jacket with the silky faux fur trim. Not too long after that I ran across one of my mother's girdles and tried it on, and I loved the feeling it gave me. On the one hand it didn't occur to me that this was very, very abnormal behavior for a 10-year-old boy; on the other hand I knew instinctively that I would be mortified beyond endurance if I was caught, so I kept my new hobby secret. Once I was wearing the girdle under my regular clothes when I went out to play in the yard and a school friend stopped by to talk. I was terrified! What if the bulges show under my shirt? What if we start playing rough and my shirt rides up to expose what's underneath? I was so relieved when he rode off on his bike.

I guess the urges subsided for a while because I didn't really do anything else until I got to college. At one point I was sharing a big rented house with four girls (woohoo!) and after one of them moved out for the summer I found she had left some pantyhose in her trash can. I fished them out, tried them on... and suddenly knew I really, really liked what I was doing. I would find excuses to wear my girlfriend's stuff as a "joke" - a nightgown here, a leotard there.

At some point in college I finally realized I was different and started to get really worried and confused. I became convinced I was probably gay (took a couple of encounters with men to dispel that notion)... and thus began a 10 year cycle of denial, purging, and starting over that we are all too familiar with. It didn't help that psychology at the time reported transvestism as a "disease" best cured by shock therapy! Researching my desires only made me more terrified when I saw stuff like that.

Only when I got married did I fully understand what I am (and am not), and was able to accept me as myself. And I guess that's my, uh, testimony.

ralph

jruiz
02-20-2009, 12:09 PM
Same as Karren. Just did it for no reason.

trisha59
02-20-2009, 12:40 PM
Walked in to my sisters closet when I was about 5 and for some reason put on a pair of their underwear

Lana.S
02-20-2009, 12:53 PM
For me it didn't start happening until I became sexually aware (I say aware and not active since I didn't start having sex until a good bit later than most).

As soon as girls stopped having cooties and started being interesting, I noticed right away that girls have a power that I didn't sense in men, or at least in myself. The power to command a room with nothing more than a sway of the hips.

My gang of friends would frequently just stand there with our jaws hanging down while a cute girl would sashay down the hall in a tight pair of jeans. I guess men have the same power over women but being rather dorky as a kid I never felt I had it.

That was what made me curious about possibly exploring a feminine side. I know there's a whole hell of a lot more to being a woman than just being the object of male desire, but that's nevertheless what prompted me to begin the journey.

:shades:

Sam-antha
02-20-2009, 01:00 PM
I don't know either. First memories are prompted by a photo of Sam-antha dressed with frock, wig (of sorts), heels. She was out for the entire day and the evening too probably.
She had a collecting can in her hand for the Annual Student Charity binge.
That year, the rather large Tupp family was the centre piece.
The Canadian Mountie Tupp was the paterfamilas. (Sookie was the drunk bad sheep son). Presumably I was Dressi Tupp.
~Samm

Sarah Doepner
02-20-2009, 01:10 PM
I don't have a clue.
I do remember that when I was 6 or 7 and terribly jealous of one of my girl cousins. She was cute and wore dresses and I was a dorky little kid. Nothing else bubbles up in memory until I was about 9 when I felt I needed to hide my knowledge that a woman's shirt was called a blouse. Don't know why, but it was some secret that would change how I was viewed.
It just had to all marinate for a few more years until I had the chance to be left alone in the house where I could snag a pair of panties, a bra and a dress and it's been part of my world ever since.

StaceyJane
02-20-2009, 01:15 PM
Pantyhose was the firstt hing I wanted to wear.When I was a teenager I loved dressing up in my mom's clothes and I always had to have pantyhose on.
I put on my mom's pantyhose and dresses because I wanted to be a girl. Which is the same reason I dress en femme today.

susan2010
02-20-2009, 01:18 PM
Like most of you, I've answered this question lots of times, but I'm not tired of talking about my sister's big, white, fluffy, lacy petticoat. It was my Sirens' call when I was 4 or 5.

xAnne_Mariex
02-20-2009, 01:41 PM
Tights did it for me, I think I was probably about 10 and had to dress up in a school play. Still my favourite thing now too

JoAnne Wheeler
02-20-2009, 03:05 PM
What got me interested in crossdressing - nothing - I was born this way !

JoAnne Wheeler

rickie121x
02-20-2009, 03:15 PM
I was about 7 years old. My divorced parents took me out for an afternoon together. My mother's sandal strap became broken, and my father spent a good deal of time on his knees attending to her ankle straps. A few years later I found my self strangely(?) attracted to women's shoes and ankles, often thinking about that earlier situation.

To this day, my primary attraction in crossdressing is female shoes.

Of course there was the amniotic soup - but I don't remember that part :heehee:

Leanne2
02-20-2009, 03:28 PM
Like JoAnne, I believe that I was born this way. My only sister is two years younger than me so I couldn't wear any of her clothes. When I was four I found a sack of hand me down girls clothing in the basement. They were just my size so I took a dress outside with me. I crawled under the front porch and slipped the dress over my head. It felt so right! I stayed under there until I was called in for supper. The dress was a blue full skirted party dress. It had a sewn in petticoat. Heaven! Leanne

Daliah
02-20-2009, 03:48 PM
My answer is easy. Sexy lingeries. When it comes to apparels women have far more options from head to toe. I guess that is why they love shopping in general more than males.

PaulaSF
02-20-2009, 03:58 PM
Not sure if it was the "original" thing as to wanting to dress en femme, but an interesting tale, considering my 33 years, to date, in my Silicon Valley Engineering, career...

About age 8, or so, my Mom had apparently decided to renew/replace her hosiery/stockings, en masse (seems a bit too earlier for her to have been transitioning from stockings to pantyhose, as this would have been roughly 1965), and I happened to notice a big "wad" of stockings in the trash in the kitchen.

Something possessed me to grab 'em up, and I apparently understood enough about how they ought to be worn, that I knew I'd need a garter belt, to hold 'em up.

Budding junior engineer, I fashioned an makeshift garter belt by utilizing a combination of stout rubberbands, paperclips, and popsicle sticks.

I recall totally enjoying the resulting appearance, and feeling of stocking-clad legs (and to early on for any real arousal sorts of "stirrings"...).

I kept all this stashed inside my lithographed steel, toy service station, that was kept under my bed, my future as a heel and hose afficiondo, squirreled away in a toy "service bay"...

And the usual perusal of the lingerie in the Sears, etc. catalogs a few years later only reinforcing the desire to head down the long road of being a boy, but wanting to be the best-looking, best-dressed girl that I could manage to be!

cheers,
Paula

Georgia Rose
02-20-2009, 04:16 PM
[QUOTE=Lori31;1618447]Not sure if this has been asked before but here goes anyhow.

I was just wondering what the one specific thing was that got you started or interested in crossdressing? I'm talking about clothes, shoes, makeup, or accessories. I have a couple that are very closely tied for the top spot for me.

I started late in life. My wife was away for a few months and for some reason I tried on her sleepwear. That was good but I thought you need breasts for this, so then a bra, better still, then some panties, Wow! Hey how about some pantyhose.

I then thought if I can wear sleepwear what about all those dresses in 3 different closets in the house. (My wife is an amateur dressmaker and pretty good at it.) The long formal gowns were probably what hooked me in, then the make up and it just went on. By the time my wife came home I was hooked. Like a number of others I found I had a shoe fetish (just bought another 2 pair). As an aside whilst I've always noticed good looking well dressed women my appreciation of a well dressed woman especially with great shoes has risen immensely.

I now only wear women's sleepwear and with my wife away again looking after our son's place for a month I'm dressing all the time.

kayegirl
02-20-2009, 06:09 PM
I was 6 or 7 years old and the family were on holiday, for some reason we kids (my elder sister, brother and twin brother) were with my father, and I fell into the boating pool, because it was the only change that he had, and again I don't know why, my Dad put me into my sister's bathing costume, from that day on I was hooked.

rachellegsep
02-20-2009, 06:28 PM
After a run of the school play I was in at age 11 we had an after party whose theme was turn around. My mother dressed me up. From that day I was hooked. I loved the feel of the satin dress , stockings and suspenders and stillettoes. Spent the next few years trying on her clothing at every available chance.

Katrina red nails
02-20-2009, 06:34 PM
Difficult to be certain but i am pretty sure lipstick was my first love and mums leather gloves. High heels came later but ........

Tina B.
02-20-2009, 06:43 PM
As Flip Wilson always said "The Devil made me do it!" I was around 7 years old, the clothes where there, I was there, and as they say the rest is history!
Tina
But come to think of it, I had an older sister, that was in a very formal club, and she had 50's style formals by the closet load, with hoop skirts, crinoline slips, heels and all the stuff that a little cross dresser could dream of!
Tina

beenherelongtime
02-20-2009, 08:09 PM
it's interesting that as many times as this thread has been asked, i found some new answers on here, i don't know how to find out if any one has changed their story. it just seems that this thread was answered a little differently. a lot of the previous answers contained "it started with (panties)(pantyhose)(shoes)(slips)(girdles) or some such things but this tread was answered slightly different.

Carly D.
02-20-2009, 09:05 PM
This question gets asked almost every week or at least once a month.. but I think it's a good question.... truth is I started way back when I was a preschool aged child (pervert?) and the way it was for me was seeing my moms shoes (heels) and she dressed for the proms and other functions at the school where my dad taught.. my brother and I played a game called Charlie dress up and we would wear dads clothes.. then one day we played and I put on moms stuff.. it felt great and I'm very much a cross dresser although at the time I didn't know what it was called..

Jonianne
02-20-2009, 09:16 PM
When I was 7, I read or heard the story in Huckleberry Finn where Tom Sawyer dressed as a girl in one of his adventures and I immeadiatly said in my heart "I want to do that!"

Jenniferpl
02-21-2009, 07:24 AM
I started when I was 8 or 9. Tried on of sister underwear and I was hooked. Never wondered why. What keeps me coming back, sexy lingerie. Also men's fashion choices are limited compared to womens When it comes to fashion, women have far more options than men do.

Kelly Greene
02-21-2009, 07:37 AM
For some reason tht I have yet to determine I put on my sisters bikini bottom and used a belt for the top, it felt good and I have craved that feeling from then on. I was about 5 at the time.

adrienner99
02-21-2009, 09:45 AM
I used to adore watching women put on lipstick, and listening to the sound of high heels clicking on the floor.

One day I went into my mother's room and came out wearing a yellow silk evening gown, Revlon's Cherries in the Snow lipstick, and three-inch black patent heels.

It was the first time I felt I knew where I belonged.

Brenda's Friend
02-21-2009, 09:47 AM
My sister dressed me when I was young. That definitely has had a lasting affect. As I aged, I had a fascination with lipstick. To this day, that has been my most favorite thing when dressing.

BF

Jess_cd32
02-21-2009, 10:33 AM
My SO recently came upon an interesting 'theory' that as small children when another child enters the picture we feel left out and start wearing female clothes and have an attraction to them to take us back to the feelings we had,(edit:getting all Moms attention) before the new arrival thats getting all the attention now.

Personally I'm not sure I buy into that, I'm still convinced this is inborn.
I want to read that myself though and am going to ask her to find it later today. Its kind of an interesting hypothesis but still just theory as far as I'm concerned.

diannecourtney
02-21-2009, 11:12 AM
I often ask that ? of myself and I thinkafter reading the various threads I have fiqured the answer out. It is totally different than all the others and it has nothing to do with ladies things but a facination with a classmate in 2nd or 3rd grade who had very truly great legs and for some reason or other wore shoes with a heel that made them even better. I still can see them as for the next several years I always tried to sit one seat diagonal to her. To make a long sriry short, I often envied those legs and than in the 70's heels came out for men. Of course that was not enough and spandex briefs came out for men and when I wore those out, I tried the wifes girdle and It took off like a rocket, particularly when she disposed of her penwoir and it travelled with me for 6 months:):):):)

Marjory
02-21-2009, 01:21 PM
I think I was born this way. My earliest memories are of noticing girls clothes. I must have done it when I was very young because I knew it was "wrong" to do it. My mother used me as a dress dummy though for making dresses and skirts

Diane Smith
02-21-2009, 01:31 PM
My SO recently came upon an interesting 'theory' that as small children when another child enters the picture we feel left out and start wearing female clothes and have an attraction to them to take us back to the feelings we had, before the new arrival thats getting all the attention now.

It certainly doesn't apply to me -- I'm an only child.

As I've related elsewhere, though, my Mom always assumed her child would be a girl and was totally honest in saying that she didn't know how to act or what to do when she got a boy instead. I think she was kind of relieved in a way when I started to show an interest in heels and makeup. :)

- Diane

Robyn2006
02-21-2009, 01:49 PM
I've told this before, but always nice to reminisce about those days long passed when I first realized there was something inside that I hadn't expected. It was about when I was 11 or 12 when I found myself completely entranced with my eldest sister. She is six years older and was (and is) completely gorgeous. Really, she's just one of those girls who has everything a girl could want, a body to die for and a face made for a magazine cover... and good lord, she knew it!

Back then I'd often sit in her bathroom talking with her while she made herself up for the day, watching her primp and pamper herself. I was so amazed at how she was able to so transform herself from a very pretty girl into a glamour goddess, right there before my eyes. It seemed like magic... Magic that, it occurred to me one fine day, I could experience myself.

Of course, it wasn't long thereafter before I took full advantage of all her things and was able to make myself up in similar fashion. Christ, how wonderful it was on that first day when I finally had the privacy to completely dress-up... stuffing her 36D bra full with a ton of toilet paper, putting on this incredible red-flowered dress she had (which I’d kill to have again) and pampering my own young teen face with as much makeup as any girl could ever want. Really, I was in transgender heaven, with that first stoke of her lipstick now forever burnt into my being.

I know many here didn't have it so easy when they first sought to transform and I now know how lucky I was, not only having all the clothes and makeup there right in my own home, but also having such an incredible role model as my sister, who never knew how much she taught me.

Occasionally I’ll visit my sister again and watch her getting all dolled-up, with her not having a clue how much these little shows have meant to me. I really hope someday I’ll be able to share all this with her... After she stops laughing, I think she’d be ok with it. :hugs:

Robyn

MsSamanthaErica
02-21-2009, 02:23 PM
For me the first was finding discarded pantyhose and pulling them on one day (like socks LOL) and realizing how terrific they felt.

Then I became interested in panties and other ladies underwear. I loved the feel and the softness.

Then one day it all just started to grow and grow and well, here I am now, with more girl's clothes than boys. I have more panties than dress shirts!! :heehee:

Hugs,
~Samantha

denisecdfl
02-21-2009, 02:36 PM
I remember when I was very young watching Milton Berle on TV coming out in drag. It was so exciting trying to guess who he would be next. I knew then I wanted to dress up in different costumes like him - and after many years, I still do.

Brandy Michelle
02-21-2009, 03:14 PM
When I got interested was when I was about 7 or 8, I knew that something was wrong. I wanted to play with dolls and have little tea parties. I did approach my mother with this and said to her "I am a girl" but she told me I was a "boy", then I went to my bedroom and cried. I have known what I was for long time. It has taken me nearly a life time time to fulfill what I really am.
Brandy:)

Sharon B.
02-21-2009, 05:04 PM
My older sister dressed me in her clothes when I was four and she was ten.
I really didn't start doing it on my own until I was in my teens and I was left at home by myself when my mother would go to town on the bus. She would be gone for about four hours or so and I would go into my sisters room and start getting dressed as a young woman. I would always be sure of the time and made sure I would everything back the way I found it.
When I turned 18 I finally had to admit to one sister that I like wearing woman's clothes and would wear them whenever I got the chance.
She wasn't to happy about hearing that but kept my secret from our parents.
She eventually moved out but I still stay there and when they would go on vacation I would have my secret stash of clothes and would be dressed most of the time as a woman.
My sister would stop by and check on me only one time she did and I was dressed to the nines as a woman, she started to leave but came back and asked if I wanted to talk. I said yes I wanted a woman to woman talk but she said that could never happen and I said a woman to whatever then.
That is when I found out she had dressed me as a girl when I was four.
I wish I had the nerve to tell her I am still dressing as a woman whenever I get the chance.

Tasha McIntyre
02-21-2009, 05:17 PM
I think it must have been at about agt 11 or thereabouts. Just wandered in to the mothers closet. Still don't know why....but it just happened.

To me its always been just about the dresses and skirts, but now I'm loving shoes, make up and great hair :daydreaming:

Jolene
02-21-2009, 06:51 PM
When my sister got her first bra and girdle it seemed like a rite of passage that was quite special and which I wasn't going to experience. So I made sure that I did experience it and so the game began.

I am with you on this Claire. Not really sure why, but when I found my sister's bra and girdle in her room that day something just came over me and I had to slip them on. I was her size ( I was 13 yrs old ) and the feeling has never left me.

Yvonne York
02-22-2009, 07:24 AM
Well it was who actually. My GF made me put on one of her bras and I willingly did it. It felt so good, we went from there. Now we often sleep together with me wearing a chemise, or bra and panties and suspenders and stockings. lOve it!

cpt2669
02-22-2009, 07:29 AM
For me it was my mothers onepiece swimsuit. I went to use her bathroom, because the other was being used, and there it was sitting. I do not know why but I put it on! It was the begenning of my love for womens swimsuits.

Christina

phyllis47
02-22-2009, 12:17 PM
I remember so vividly. My older sister was getting to look very good at that time, slim, nice ass, and decent boobs. Other girls helped also. I lived in the basement of our house where old clothes were stored. One night I went investigating late at night. I went into a small closet under the badement steps, turned on the lights, and poked around some boxes and bags. Right off I found slips, panties, nighties, stockings... the whole works, including heels which were displayed on a shelf. So I started trying things on, starting with the panties, bra, then slip, stockings and heels.... walked around a bit then searched in more boxes.... I found one of those fifties wide skirt dresses, white polka dots on black with a snug band under the breast(i stuffed the bra with some cotton things) and the skirt flairs out from the waist... I pranced around it that for some time. On subsequent nights I rumaged more and found some of my sister's things in a shipping trunk. She had a very sexy soft wool jumper I liked, her things fit perfectly. I put on a long sleeve white silky blouse then the jumper which had straps connected from the top of the skirt in the back over the shoulder to the top of the skirt in the front which made the breasts stick out. Wow.. I was hooked for life. I tried on everything I could find, strutting around like a queen...:):devil:

beenherelongtime
02-22-2009, 04:13 PM
panties, my moms and sisters, i never knew who's because they were all the same style and size. then 1/2 slips, then bras, very small chests.

Lorna
02-22-2009, 04:30 PM
If I had had a sister I might have started earlier but it wasn't until I was about 13 and getting interested in girls that I became fascinated with what they were wearing. In particular it was seeing girls my age going out in nylon stockings for the first time that set me wondering what it must feel like to wear nylons. Coming home from school to an empty house I tried on a pair of my mother's stockings and liked them very much but realised that elastic band garters were not what real girls wore, so I found one of mother's girdles and put it on to hold up the stockings. Not a good fit but good enough to make me want to do it again and again...and to try slips and skirts too.

Roxi Loh
02-22-2009, 04:34 PM
Mine was a girdle that my mom wore. I was about nine. It was very tight and restrictive and had garters attached. Eventually I started trying it on attaching stockings. After that it was panty hose and make up. I got a smoking fetish from some girls in high school that got on the bus wearing lots of makeup and smoking in the back of the bus. I would then put on makeup and smoke in the mirror getting lipstick on the white filter. It was very hot.

Senna
02-22-2009, 04:51 PM
I have always wanted to be a girl since I was six years old but I started dressing like a girl when I was eight or nine years old. The first time I dressed like a girl was when I was visiting my cousin and they needed someone to watch the dog while they went to the store to get stuff. After they left I was bored so I went into my cousins room since she was four years older then me she had already started wearing bras so I put one on and ever since I knew for sure I was supposed to be a female. I enjoy doing female things and dressing up is lots of fun. Soon I will become a girl I just need about a month more to prepare.

kristinacd55
02-22-2009, 05:01 PM
Like most of you, I've answered this question lots of times, but I'm not tired of talking about my sister's big, white, fluffy, lacy petticoat. It was my Sirens' call when I was 4 or 5.

I'm repeating too Susan, like the Phillies! I was taking a bath & my sister's full slip was hanging there saying "try me on" & I did. That was about 48 years ago

Jenessa_Michelle
02-22-2009, 05:39 PM
I was 7 or 8 when I found one of moms bras that she had thrown out, I don't know if there was anything before that, but I have always seen that bra as my starting point. I have no idea why I thought I should wear it or if I knew how to wear it. I remember finding it, I remember wearing it. I don't have any deatails before finding it or between finding it and wearing it.

RachelB.
02-22-2009, 06:43 PM
I don't remember anything special starting me on this road. I really don't even remember what I wore first. I had an older sister and had a good source of things to try. I guess I was about six or seven but it could have been earlier.

SusanMarie
02-22-2009, 06:51 PM
I have always thought, and still do, that women's clothes are much more interesting in every way.
Now I get to wear and enjoy!:battingeyelashes:

Erica G
02-22-2009, 07:44 PM
Mom had a pair of suede boots with about a 3 inch heel when I was about 7, once I tried them on I was hooked.

veronica
02-22-2009, 08:39 PM
HIGH HEELS, WITHOUT A DOUBT/HANDS DOWN :love: lol

danaillecd
02-22-2009, 08:59 PM
like lori i was into earrings and still am now that i'm a little older i enjoy the whole thing of becoming the girl that i want to be

Shari
02-23-2009, 07:11 AM
I was 8 or 9 years old when I saw my Mother's girdle and stockings on the dresser.

I simply picked them up and went to my room to try them on.
She also kept some of her shoes in a cabinet in my room on the third floor. I also wore my first pair of strappy high heels that day.
What a rush!

I don't know what caused it to happen. The vision of those garments simply threw a switch somewhere inside me.

Secret Sis
02-27-2009, 09:03 AM
For me, I remember back in grade school (back in the '60s) noticing the pretty dresses that the girls got to wear, and actually being jealous that my clothes were so boring in comparison. About the time I was 9 or 10 my sister (age 6 at the time) got a dancing costume - sort of a ballet tutu kind of thing. Glad I was a little small for my age, because as soon as I saw that, I KNEW I had to try it on. The first opportunity I had to put it on without anyone seeing me I did, and I was instantly hooked! I was soon raiding her room for panties, skirts, dresses and nighties every chance I could. The greatest was every year when she got a new dancing costume, I just couldn't wait to see it and find that special moment to try it on.

Ah, memories....:daydreaming:

Jennifer Brooks
02-27-2009, 07:53 PM
I was 5 and instead of taking a nap on mom and dad's bed, I was paging through a JcPenny's catalog. When I got to the ladies undergarments section, I liked what I saw and went over to my mother's dresser and pulled out a bra and put it on. Ever since then, it's been a CD's life as well as a lover of Bras.:heehee:

LisaM
02-27-2009, 09:28 PM
I am always amazed at the girls who get interested in CDing later on in life. My earliest memories are of wanting to be a girl so my earliest memories are of crossdressing. I have no idea what that means but it always surprises me. But I totaly understand the need because it feels so good when we do.

LeotardMan
02-28-2009, 01:09 AM
For me it started when I was around 11ish. When I was a kid I started working out with my mom when I was about 9 and never had an interest in women’s clothing till I was about 11ish. She always wore a leotard and dressed like the women on her exercise videos and I remember around that time I wanted to look just like her or Jane Fonda I used to tuck in my undershirt to my underwear and pretend it was a leotard than one day I found one of my mom’s leotards in a pile of clothes I grabbed it ran into my room and tried it on and it was a sensational feeling ever, I felt like a different person and it was fantastic!!

jthegymnast
02-28-2009, 10:21 AM
It started for me about 14 years ago.
My wife and I were messing about in our bedroom.She had recently lost some wieght and was throwing out her old clothes. I picked up one of her shiny swimsuits and remarked what a waste as she had only worn it a couple of times. She said I could have it if I wanted and I put it on, just for a joke. I found it a huge turn on and we ended up all over each other. Over the years I would wear my wifes swimsuits now and again until one day she decided she no longer wanted to share her clothes and bought me a speedo hydrasuit to wear. A couple of years later we were watching the world gymnastics championships on the tv when I said how much I liked their leotards.
My wife and I went on the internet and looked up a couple of gymnastics leotard companies. They sent some catalogues and we picked a couple for me to wear.
The turn on for me now has changed from simply wearing them. It's the whole experience of looking for a new leotard and then me seeing what it looks like when i wear them. I love to pull on the shiniest gymnastics leotard I can find and then imagine I look like a pretty gymnast.

Leelou
02-28-2009, 03:55 PM
I like hearing stories about how other CD's had their first experiences. It reminds me of when I started.

My first experiences were with my mom's panties and pantyhose. Absolutely fabulous. There was also the time at middle school when we had School Spirit Week and one of the days was "Battle of the Sexes". Basically it was a cross-dressing day. I got to wear one of my friend's cheerleader outfit for the whole day! Including makeup! Talk about a little T-girl's fantasy lived out!

KandisTX
02-28-2009, 04:05 PM
I like hearing stories about how other CD's had their first experiences. It reminds me of when I started.

My first experiences were with my mom's panties and pantyhose. Absolutely fabulous. There was also the time at middle school when we had School Spirit Week and one of the days was "Battle of the Sexes". Basically it was a cross-dressing day. I got to wear one of my friend's cheerleader outfit for the whole day! Including makeup! Talk about a little T-girl's fantasy lived out!

Oh Leelou, that brings back a memory for me. It was Spirit Week, and I borrowed EVERYTHING from a lettergirl friend of mine, bra, panties, pantyhose, lettergirl uniform. She even did my make up for me that day. Such a dream come true to be dressed all pretty during school. Thanks for the memory.

Kandis:love::rose2:

Jennifer Silverstone
02-28-2009, 04:18 PM
I've been dressing femme since I was about three! No idea why, I just did and it always felt completely natural to me. Mum had a chocaate brown full slip that was a favourite of mine (way too big back then), but after being caught in the act a couple of times I quickly learned this wasn't acceptable behaviour on my part and became more discreet. Continued dressing periodically ever since. My own theory is based on my belief in reincarnation, and that I was a woman in a previous life. Hey, try and disprove it! I also lean towards trying to achieve an almost mundane everyday form of femininity rather than an exhibitionist streak (not that there's anything wrong with that), so sky high stillettos, mini skirts and stockings do nothing for me personally. I lean towards the outfits women generally wore when I was young, in the 70s, so below knee length skirts and tights with medium height heels are more my line. Housewifr at heart, though I like to dress smart quite often.:daydreaming::D:heehee:

Leelou
02-28-2009, 05:53 PM
Oh Leelou, that brings back a memory for me. It was Spirit Week, and I borrowed EVERYTHING from a lettergirl friend of mine, bra, panties, pantyhose, lettergirl uniform. She even did my make up for me that day. Such a dream come true to be dressed all pretty during school. Thanks for the memory.

Thanks for your memory too, Kandis! Sounds like a great day for you, too. My friend also did my makeup, but I didn't get to do the girl underwear. She did make a comment on how she should have brought her tights--not the stocking type but the panty they wear under the skirt. In my mind I was thinking "yes, you should have brought the tights, I totally would have worn them."

Another cool memory from that day was one of my male teachers commented on how comfortable I looked in girl clothes. He was right!

Jenna81
02-28-2009, 05:55 PM
It was the look and feel of a friends sisters satin panties that got me interested in crossdressing!! Once I slid them on i was hooked and it just blossomed from there!!

speedo_man
02-28-2009, 05:58 PM
my thing is tights and leotards. I think it was when i did gymnastics as a boy and seeing he girls in leotards and just wishing I could wear one. also girl at school wearing tights. It just seemed unfair that girls could wear anything whereas boys were limited to trousers.

Michala
02-28-2009, 06:38 PM
I remember trying on my mom's stockings with garter and then her bra and a slip. Felt nice. Did it for awhile as a teenager and then quit until I was about 40, getting into it more and more in the past 10 years. Not out yet but so want to.

Alessandra
02-28-2009, 07:09 PM
I was just plainly curious to how a skirt or a dress felt so i went into my sisters closet a couple of times and i liked it i guess but i was never really aware. Later on i started looking at my mothers clothes since she had a lot of dresses and skirts and i kept trying and i eventually started thinking i couldnt just wear the dresses and such so i also started with pantyhose and panties and a bra till eventually i fully dressed and the urge kept coming to dress up.

Alessandra
02-28-2009, 07:12 PM
I also lean towards trying to achieve an almost mundane everyday form of femininity rather than an exhibitionist streak (not that there's anything wrong with that), so sky high stillettos, mini skirts and stockings do nothing for me personally. I lean towards the outfits women generally wore when I was young, in the 70s, so below knee length skirts and tights with medium height heels are more my line. Housewifr at heart, though I like to dress smart quite often.:daydreaming::D:heehee:[/QUOTE]

I have to agree with you here because i dont really like to short skirts and such but I love wearing a dress and i prefer if it is a little above the knee.

Jennifer Marie P.
02-28-2009, 08:09 PM
Dresses and pantyhose started for me when I went to my mothers closet and was hooked ever since.

KandisTX
02-28-2009, 10:43 PM
Thanks for your memory too, Kandis! Sounds like a great day for you, too. My friend also did my makeup, but I didn't get to do the girl underwear. She did make a comment on how she should have brought her tights--not the stocking type but the panty they wear under the skirt. In my mind I was thinking "yes, you should have brought the tights, I totally would have worn them."

Another cool memory from that day was one of my male teachers commented on how comfortable I looked in girl clothes. He was right!

The wonderful thing for me is that I managed to track her down again a couple years ago, and as we were chatting one night she brought up that day. I took that opening and ran with it as an opportunity to come out to her. She is totally cool with it and told me that if she still had that uniform she would send it to me. ~sigh~ I wish... ~sigh~

Ralph
03-01-2009, 12:03 AM
There was also the time at middle school when we had School Spirit Week and one of the days was "Battle of the Sexes". Basically it was a cross-dressing day. I got to wear one of my friend's cheerleader outfit for the whole day! Including makeup! Talk about a little T-girl's fantasy lived out!

Every once in a while you'll read about a school trying that nowadays, and it's always in the context of outraged parents demanding they cancel the event because it teachers impressionable tykes to be gay. I always find myself smacking my monitor and yelling at the news site, "Gaaaah! No it doesn't! Crossdressing does not equal gay!"

ralph

crazybiker
03-01-2009, 06:23 AM
Well to be honest, i think it all started when i was in grade 8. My friend of mine who i knew since birth, had come over and changed into her pj's... her height and build of legs were about teh same as me, so anyways, she left her pants on the ground around me, and after she was fast asleep, i stold them and tried them on, and since then just got more currious, started into undies (of different sorts), bra's (took one of my sisters trainers in grade 7 i think and wore that around every once and a while with a jacket on so it wasn't able to tell), and then as my sister got older and kinda girly, and then got away from it, went into taking her skirts and certain shirts she'd never notice were gone and wore those. Then Moved up to being dressed up as much as i could without make up or anything in grade 10, while every body was at church (I didn't go) so i went to my sistes closet and just had fun trying on evertying that caught my eye (other than the plain T's and jeans :p)... thats prety much it so far... i'm just tured 20, so now i have a friend of mine who i told and she's going to go shoping with me and buy it for me until i get comphy buying my own or what have you.

Raychel
03-01-2009, 06:53 AM
I was a young lad, My bedroom was next to the laundry room. One night I just had the idea that I wanted to find out what it felt like to wear panties. That is the moment it all started. As you all know, try just once and you are hooked. Shortly afterward I tried on a pair of pantyhose. Same deal hooked for life.

My life went on for years like that just lingerie. Then I met my wife, Purged everything. :sad: Another 15 years goes by, then one day she decides that she has to go thru her underwear and discard some that she didn't wear anymore. I could not bear to see them go in the trash, So that is when I came out to her.

This was a huge relief to me. Since then my dressing has grown from just lingerie to complete outfits, including breast forms. And now I am thinking about getting a wig. But my wife will freak over that.

Who knew from that one moment as a kid, that my life would turn into this. :heehee:

JennieL
03-02-2009, 05:26 AM
At 13, my folks went on holiday, leaving my brothers and I in the charge of my sister, older by about 5 years. Mom had left two bikinis behind, one red, one blue. Some of us tried these on for a laugh one day, but it only affected one (that I know of) deeply.
Later in the holiday, the others dressed me up for a laugh and sis did my make-up: the joke was that I would meet a friend of sis's off the bus. I wore her bra (but not panties -the others wouldn't buy it), tights, half slip, and a lemon button front summer dress. Sis did my make-up, and I stayed in those clothes long after it was necessary.

sarah-liz
03-02-2009, 05:47 AM
Hi all

Well What got me started is when I was a kid is when the idea of dressing in womans clothes got me hot. It first started that I would dress up when I master baited. That helped a lot I mean the orgasim was a LOT stronger. At first I kept telling myself that its just to get me off....

But then as life went on I have dressed up from time to time. but I kept telling myself the same thing. As the years went on I started wondering what it would be/feel like with another guy. I wanted to exp what it is like to become female or at least the most a guy could.

The feeling started getting stronger as time went on. I started looking at women in a differant way. The lust for them had vanished. Now it I want that top they are wearing Where can I get one? or the bracelete, shoes, how do they do thier makeup like that ect....

Now I have gone all out I goto bed in a nighty, or some sort of fem PJ's. I Dress during the day in Fem clothes, Really I like wearing some sort of top depending on the weather (Now I believe them when they say they are cold) and Jeans. I have even bought silicon breast to complete my wardrobe. This has now become a daily thing.

Jeanine
03-02-2009, 09:51 AM
What got me started ? ... The breasts of an adult woman at age 13 ... Size 36B ... And people including my three older sisters and total strangers saying I needed a bra to keep my boobs from bouncing ... One day, when I was home alone, I found my oldest sister Patti's black lace 36B underwire bra and put it on ... And it fit like a glove ... No padding necessary ... From there, it was one garment at a time, until i was wearing it all.

Hugs-N-Kisses
Jeanine

ruthie801
03-02-2009, 10:38 AM
We lived in a 2 family house and the tenant had use of the basement for a washing machine well her satin lace nightgown was hanging up drying. Well you can guess the rest.

Ashlee
03-02-2009, 12:03 PM
I remember vividly visiting my rel's in Alabama back when I was 6. I always wanted to wear my cousins pantyhose. They remain my favorite article of clothing to wear and sliding a pair up a freshly shaven pair of legs is a knee buckling experience. Now, I desire the full transformation.

Miss Charlotte Lacy
03-02-2009, 12:49 PM
Wow I know exactly the moment.

I was on my way home from school and I found an adult magazine which became my most treasured item, as I studied the pictures it started to make me wonder one BIG question.

Was the undies the girls were wearing making them feel turned on, or was it the fact they were turned on that made them choose the items..what came first scenario.

So I don't know why but I thought by trying my sisters things on I'd maybe know, after I'd stuffed the Bra I did notice something occurring and well I was hooked, also I think that's when I developed a thing for big Boobs too..

Also when growing up anytime my sister felt as though she wasn't allowed something JUST because she was a girl and I always got it easy she'd dress me in her things so I've worn quite a range of things in my early years I don't know if she wanted to make a point or just taking it out on me...I never complained (why should I?)

Oh happy days.:daydreaming:

Hugs Charlotte x

Berta82
03-04-2009, 10:45 AM
I remember when I was 6 or 7 trying on my mothers satin panties. I loved the soft silky feel. When I was 12 we moved from an apartment above my grandparents. I went back to spend the night and went into our old apartment where I found a bag of my mothers bras, panties, and slips. I began trying them on, loved how they felt and was hooked.

Kate Jennings
03-04-2009, 02:24 PM
For me? Age 6

I was across the house early one morning with no one around and there was my Grandmother's Fur stole...I draped it around me and did a few turns like a glamorous woman would. What the heck, no one was around so why not try on a dress too and I did.

Fast forward to age 13...I was at the age where I could be left alone...no one at home and thoughts of dresses dancing in my head...Mom was safely away and so was the rest of the family. I went all out, makeup on my "too young to shave" face, full, rich, thick lipstick! An attempt at mascara, a bra stuffed with socks, the cool feel of panties. A halter top and skirt. A bit of costume jewelry and Mom's flats. I put on Mom's frosted blonde wig, a shake of the head, some finger styling and voila I liked the girl I saw.

Dare I walk across the house? Could the neighbors see me thru the windows? Would someone come home? Caution to the wind! I went downstairs, strutting like a real woman. I ran for the sanctuary of the downstairs bathroom and then I had an idea....Mom's Virginia Slims were in the kitchen, I went to the counter to get them, lit up my first cigarette and posed in the mirror like a glamour girl. I don't smoke and never did but the occassional Virginia Slim when dressed, the smell and feel of fresh makeup, a bit of perfume and the cool feel of ladies clothes have be immense turn ons since that day.

Picklebob
03-04-2009, 04:33 PM
I got started when I was 12. I'd been curious for a while about what it would be like to wear girls clothing, and one day after school, I went into my mom's closet and tried on a pair of panties. At that stage in the game, it was purely a sexual experience for me.

Now, 7 years later, it's not purely sexual anymore. It still is to some extent, but I also just want to wear women's (much better) clothing.

Debie
03-04-2009, 05:08 PM
For me it started when I was about12 or 13. My mom's panties, stockings, and my favorite Bra's. I have been dressing for 40 years.

tamarav
03-04-2009, 08:40 PM
Being told to run outside quickly and grab the paper, Mom pointing to her heels next to the door... It has been downhill since.

Bluesman
03-06-2009, 03:49 PM
I was 15, playing on of the kid roles in a professional production of Macbeth. Dressing room space was limited, so couple of the gay men and me (go figure!) shared space with the female cast with just a clothes rack separating us. One night when I was alone in the dressing area, I noticed a pair of panties on a chair. I pocketed them, took them home, put them on and masturbated. Around that same time I discovered a trunk in the attic with a couple of nightgowns in it and started wearing one to bed. Over the next years I found or purloined panties until I got up the nerve to buy my own along with a matching bra in my early twenties.

brianna-lynn
03-06-2009, 05:16 PM
my ex forced me

cutegirllisa
03-09-2009, 08:58 PM
before i was 10 i went to my moms dresser an started putting on her silk panties and lace bras and her satiny slips.

danaillecd
03-09-2009, 09:35 PM
the thing that got me started was the love for long dangling earrings next was womans high heal shoes

Kimberly Marie Kelly
03-09-2009, 10:40 PM
recalled something years ago when I was very young, one of my cousins, Sandra who is 3 weeks younger than me and who was very pretty at that age. Anyway my mom had given a school picture's of my brother and I to my Aunt and Uncle. They had recent pictures of their children and in the process of looking at them I came to the conclusion that I looked like my cousin Sandra. My facial features were identical to hers, all I needed was long blonde hair and we were the same.

That's probably when my desire to be female was first triggered. Sadly to say with 45 years passing I don't look like that little blonde girl anymore. 45 years of living a lie and trying to be a guy has it's effect. But I can hopefully progress in my transition and become Kimberly 24/7 and be me. :battingeyelashes:

PanteeQueen
03-09-2009, 11:24 PM
I got started slowly. First it was a pair of female Guess jeans that I mistakenly wore to school. Then a pair of purple silk pj bottoms. Then me an my brother got in trouble for some of mom's missing lingerie, and since I didn't know what lingerie was( I was 15 at the time) I might as well do it since I'm being punished for the crime. That was a white lacy teddy with full length arms, followed by mom's panties. After I moved out I stopped for awhile. It wasn't until I was married that I started back up again. And it was a pink baby doll with a fur collar and matching high heels that I wore to bed as a change of pace and have been into it ever since.

Kisses,

PQ

tammie
03-11-2009, 06:11 PM
HI Everyone;

My friends mom (a milf) told me I needed to wear a bra, and I was humiliated of course since I was a 14yo boy with tits.

So one day I saw my older sister's blacklace underwire Vassarette 36B bra on the floor and I decided to try it on.

It was afternoon, I was home alone it was fall and the sunlight was yellow and broken into rainbows on the floor from the beveled glass windows.

I pulled off my shirt and slipped the straps over my arms and leaned forward as I had seen my mother do.

I was able to reach behind me and fasten the band (a sure sign I was meant to be a crossdresser).

As I adjusted my breasts into those lace cups I almost feinted it felt so good, and it fit me like I had been measured for it too.

I was changed into a crossdresser forever and I still adore the feeling of a bra holding my breasts.

Now I wear everything but don't try to pass.

goofus
03-11-2009, 07:22 PM

Forgive me but what is a lettergirl?

kym
03-11-2009, 07:46 PM
when i was around four or so(kinda hard to remember that far back) my grandmother decided that since she always wanted a granddaughter and my boy pj's were dirty that she would go out and get me some more appropriate nightclothes which turned out to be a pair of lace tights and a pink night dress,and it all started at that point.

fast forward to my formative preteen years, i started wondering how good my legs would look in pantyhose and heels so i got my hands on some of my mothers things and tried them on and was once again instantly hooked, and the rest is a sorted and painful yet joyful history of me.:D

ChibiKaiju
03-11-2009, 08:10 PM
I think I'm a bit of a freak here lol. I'm the eldest child, never had sisters, or even female cousins around my age. So there was no female clothing in the house except my moms which I didn't go near.
For me it's actually music. I grew up in the nineties, with the coming and going of grunge and hard rock before the recent metal explosion. I got into bands that were either all female, or atleast female led. The one's I really remember are Joydrop, Kitty and Veruca Salt, then recently Lacuna Coil and Arch Enemy.
Seeing these women in charge, and loud and everything was just enticing. And what's more, watching the videos and interviews they were gorgeous (Louise Post is still a gorgeous woman). I was drawing by the sound of their voices which was usually at odds with the drum and guitar lines, then drawn in again by how good they looked at the same time..I wanted it lol

erickka
03-12-2009, 06:42 AM
It was my mom's 1960's micro stiletto pumps that got me started. Then with the invention of pantyhose.....As Paul Harvey (may he rest in peace) used to say...."and now you know the rest of the story"

JuAnn
03-12-2009, 08:27 AM
The day I wa baptized in a dress.
JuAnn

PanteeQueen
03-12-2009, 12:16 PM
It was two fold for me. The first time it was pure curiosity/anger. Me and my bother got in trouble for some of mom's missing things. And my thought was, well if I'm already in trouble . . . After I moved out of my parents home I had stopped and never thought about it. Living with my girlfriend (now wife of 5 years :love:) we bought a penthouse forum book for well you know :o . . . But I decided to read it all the way through once again out of curiosity. I was very intrigued by a story of a guy whose female roommates bought him everything he needed to go out with them for his birthday, LBD, bra, panties, stockings, garter belt, heels, wig, make-up and even gave him her name Tabitha. They got her dressed up and they hit the town. That was all it took for me to get my second start.

alexmusic
03-12-2009, 12:39 PM
For me it started when I was 7 I have three older sister who were 20, 19 and 15 back then and I would just hang out with them and watch them put on their makeup and get ready and I started one day when a bra was hanging in the shower and it just felt natural to put it on and it was just so comfortable and natural that from that day on I knew I was just another one of the girls.

HeatherScott
03-12-2009, 01:05 PM
When I was about 7, the girl next door had this pink frilly party dress which I took a real shine to. Eventually, by some devious misdeed, I got my hands on it one afternoon and posed for hours. I had never experienced a feeling like it before and I knew right away I was hooked. Over the next few months I starting 'acquiring' various items of clothing but sadly was never reconciled with that beautiful dress....

Amy Rose
03-13-2009, 02:31 AM
Hmmm it was when I was about 12 I think.I was very curious because all the women wore sexy feminine clothing and the men wore crap.My sisters use to dress in skirts and dresses during the summer while is was scorching hot.It was a curious/jealous type of feeling that I had more or less.

Meg East
03-13-2009, 08:32 AM
I was about seven or eight when I found mom's old clothing under the stairs. I began by puttting on the bras panties and slips. I liked, and still do, the feel of the satin and lace against my skin. It helped that at the time I was the same size as Mom and her dresses and shoes fit. I found the whole experience as a way to remove myself from the violent situation of my parents constantly fighting.

ArleneRaquel
03-16-2009, 01:11 AM
I have dreamed of being a woman since about the age of eight.:) :hugs: :love::2c: