PDA

View Full Version : Passing CD's

Helen2407
02-20-2009, 02:00 PM
Hi all , I have recently discovered that I am not the only Cd girl in the area. Over the past 2 months myself and another have found ourselves passing each other several times , and both being tall girls we have exchanged glances but continued on our way. Then yesterday evening as if by some fate we both walked our dogs at the same time , once again we exchanged glances but neither of us pursued matters.
So wise ladies what would you all do ?. I think we will both be old and grey before we find the courage to approach each other.
Any suggestions ?.

Helen

Sandra
02-20-2009, 02:57 PM
Next time why not just say "hello" or "good evening/morning" and see what happens.

charlie
02-20-2009, 03:01 PM
The worst that could happen is that she will not talk to you. Nothing ventured, nothing gained is the old saying!

JoAnne Wheeler
02-20-2009, 03:03 PM
No harm in talking when you are alone walking the dogs - just never break

the rule on never outing a sister in public.

JoAnne Wheeler

Lana.S
02-20-2009, 03:09 PM
If you get close enough you could say something like "Love those shoes."

Maybe that would spark a conversation.

Karren H
02-20-2009, 04:02 PM
Personally I'd say... "Love your skirt"!! She was wearing a skirt? If she was wearin jeans I'd just walk on by!! Lol.

kayegirl
02-20-2009, 06:13 PM
Personally I'd say... "Love your skirt"!! She was wearing a skirt? If she was wearin jeans I'd just walk on by!! Lol.

I'm with Karen here, say something at least, unless she was wearing jeans, can't stand jeans on girls or men.

Beth785
02-20-2009, 10:36 PM
Talk about what she's wearing. Ask her the name of her dog. Comment on the weather. Ask her if she has an idea for an exit strategy from Iraq. She won't bite. She's a person that puts her skirt on one leg at a time, too. Just say hi!

Nicki B
02-20-2009, 10:47 PM
IME dog walkers never seem to have a problem striking up conversations... Just do it? :)

Lana.S
02-20-2009, 11:02 PM
What are the sexes of the dogs?

Maybe if you let them get close enough they'll put you in a position where you're forced to talk.

:shades:

Legs
02-20-2009, 11:50 PM
She's a person that puts her skirt on one leg at a time, too.

Oh my,

I did not realize I was putting my skirt on wrong all this time....lol, JK

Sorry couldn't resist...giggles

Helen,

She is most likely thinking the same thing you are, should I or not, I say go for it, start a conversation, worse case she keeps walking.

Huggggggggggs

Samantha

Sally2005
02-21-2009, 12:13 AM
Ask her about her dog only and say something about your own status and she how she responds.

sarahNZ
02-21-2009, 07:10 AM
easy answer... next time you pass each other on the street (wo)"man up" and say hi, introduce your self.

Angie G
02-21-2009, 07:51 AM
Just say ( Hi out walking the dog I see. And see if she retunns the small talk. Could lead to a good friendship.:hugs:
Angie

JenniferR771
02-21-2009, 08:55 AM
Ask her what time it is. Then say I was in such a hurry today does my hair look OK? Does this make my butt look big? I used to be so nervous about my appearance when walking my dog. Its like walking in a parade.

Jess_cd32
02-21-2009, 09:17 AM
I agree with the above, start a conversation non cd related, I'm thinking she's as nervous as you what to say but probably thinking just what you are.

Patty
02-21-2009, 10:22 AM
Start by saying Hi and then about the dogs or ---see how she reacts---nothing ventured nothing gained

tamarav
02-21-2009, 10:48 AM
I have to admit that I have broken Crossdressing Law #38, never out another sister.

The fact that I am an openly crossdressing hair stylist makes it legitimate for me to walk up to anyone and compliment them on their hair style or makeup or whatever. I fully understand not embarassing another girl, but I do this for a living and have to give my opinion when asked, and lots of times when I am anot asked.

So if I see you out and about and you are looking good, I may just come up and compliment you on your attire, hair, shoes, or whatever.

Jacky Aikou
02-21-2009, 11:05 AM
I agree with everybody above and say just be friendly and venture some small talk.

I bumped into a couple of tall cd girls in the mall earlier, while I was in drab. They were as tall as me (6' in flats) and getting lots of stares, but looking good, I thought! I felt too awkward to even say hi, and regretted it the whole way home.

nvlady
02-21-2009, 11:13 AM
What would you do if you thought she was a GG?
Would you smile and say hi? Would you compliment her on her shoes? Would you tell her she has a really nice looking dog?

Karren H
02-21-2009, 11:19 AM
Funny thing is that she's probably on another CD forum right now posting "I passed a sister... What should I do?". Lol.

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-21-2009, 11:21 AM
As for me I would love it if another cd struck up a conversation with me. That's just me though but I think most of us would enjoy it as well.

Leylats
03-02-2009, 01:40 PM
I think we will both be old and grey before we find the courage to approach each other.
Helen I think you have answered your own question... unless one of you talks first your both going to be grey.
"What if" and "if only"never works.