PDA

View Full Version : Beauty vs. the Mack and the Bus

Joy N. Wearing
07-16-2004, 01:41 PM
Girlz, let me start off by saying how much I truly appreciate the crossderssers forums and all the things you have to say in your postings and bios thought the internet along with your beautiful beautiful pictures. There are so many of you Beautiful women out there that have truly caught the essence of femininity and personify the art of womanhood, so to you, may I say thank you for your most precious gift to the rest of us. All the world is appreciative of beauty in all it’s varied forms but of course the most beautiful of all God’s creations is a woman. We as GM’s ( genetic males ) are attracted to women from the time of our conception, however as we all are very aware of, this can manifest itself in many and varied forms. As for me, I am and always will be Infatuated with femininity. and all it’s softness, beauty, genteelness. I think that most of you can understand when I say that “I need to dress as a woman”, I need to be engulfed with all the sensations and splendor of femininity.

“The Bus“. As in the life of all GG’s ( and us girlz to ), you either have it and flaunt it or you wish you had …….. bigger breasts, smaller waist, bigger eyes, longer hear, were prettier or something to validate your existence as a women. I guess to put things in an even better perspective, compare people to cars, there are many of you with the looks of a Lotus, the lines of a Ferrari, the class of a Bentley and the ride ability of a Cadillac. Also there are many more that closely resemble style of a Ford Fiesta, the class of a VW Bug and the classic beauty of a mini van. Again there are even a small percentage of us ( ME -- Girlz ) that have the elegant beauty of a 1940’s Mack truck, the fragrance of a greyhound bus and the grace of a of a tank. From this latter group I dedicate this plea to those of you that are so stunning beautiful and feminine, to have compassion in your bosom and charity in your heart to remember us that can never attain your outward appearance but have within us the same aspirations and desires to be as feminine soft, gracious and beautiful as you.

Affectionately
Joy N. Wearing
:)

Shy Charlotte
07-17-2004, 05:21 AM
Hmm, I don't know if I'd qualify as one of the nicer "cars" in the lot, (I imagine I must look like a 1972 Cadillac Hearse), but what I have found is that a strong inner fem persona (the ying) has a way of radiating out. I look at some of the gals on the site, and I can't help but say wow, great job.

I notice that some of the most convincing and best passing CD's are the middle aged ones. I'm not sure if it's just that inner aura, or if it's years of practice, or knowing what style suits them best, or best accessories, but I think the longer you do it, the better you get at it.

Not sure if you're in the demographic, but there's a show called "Pimp My Ride" on MTV. They take old junkers (like a Daihatsu Skyline), and "pimp it out" with $10,000 DVD Stereo systems, 20" Chrome rims, new three toned paint jobs, etc etc. That's basically what CD's do. They take whatever they end up with, and make the most of it. Sure many of us don't have that girlish physique (I stand about 5'11" (no heels, although eagerly awaiting some 5" pumps in the mail), weigh in at 190ish, and for a long time my job resume included alot of heavy lifting and wrestling criminals to the floor.

We have options that alot of women don't have, or don't consider.... a major overhaul. We don't have to stick with the boobs we have, because we can just order bigger ones. Tired of waiting for that hair to grow in? Just wait till next paycheck comes in and go to wigsinternational.com. Waist not wasply enough? A wide variety of slimmers and cinchers and corsets. Part of the reason Japan and Germany flourished after the war is because their infrastructure was demolished free-of-charge by the Allies. When they rebuilt, they rebuilt with new, more modern roads, factories, etc. Same thing for CD's. Since we don't have alot of stuff in the way (breasts, etc.), we can get to work getting that ideal we always wanted (using breast forms, hip enhancers, wigs, etc.).

One of the things I love about the gothic look is A. All black is great at slimming. B. Corsets, lingerie, thigh highs are just standard uniform. C. Heavy make-up? You'll be outcast if you DON'T have heavy makeup. D. Lots of heavy goth girls around, makes shopping easier. E. *sigh* gothic girls are dreamy.....

Find a style that works for you, and run with it. So you don't look good in a tight mid-rif and Daisy Duke shorts? Alot of GG's don't, so don't feel so bad. Next time you need a little confidence boost, switch on the Jerry Springer Show, and you'll see that alot of GG's don't know how to make the most of their bodies either (I shiver at the thought of another size 20 woman wearing a S-XS top with shorts).

We are often our own worst critics. Find what works for you and what you enjoy, ask around every once in a while for some fashion tips (GG's and CD's are a wealth of information, as are many magazines), and get to work. Some day you might pass by a window saying "hmm, that girl's kinda hot, wonder if I should buy her a drink", and realize the window's just a mirror...

diane
07-17-2004, 07:38 AM
I think I look like a John Deere tractor when I dress ...

Julie
07-17-2004, 07:58 AM
Joy,

When I dress I just go for a look I like and don't think about how I compare to a GG because it's hopeless. At 5'8" and 150 I have a 43" chest without endowments. My waist is 30" and hips are 39". So if I add to the hips to equalize the chest I look like a Pontiac (widebody) and I don't like that look. I love slender women and I know with my bone structure I will never have that. I don't think there's a medical procedure yet for changing your frame. Kind of like taking a truck frame and cutting it down and welding it back together narrower than before.

It's just a lot easier to accept who and what I am. I used to mope over the fact I will never achieve the look I desire but that changed when I started going out and found people accepted me for who I am. We are all imperfect and as soon as we get over the fact we never will be we begin to realize it's okay to be imperfect.

Julie

WindyCityBluz
07-17-2004, 08:41 PM
I love the perspective that you can just order new when you want to change something.

And as far as the John Deere tractor look--as a kid who spent time on the family farm growing up there is nothing wrong with a John Deere tractor! They are the Cadillac of the tractor world you know--or the Lotus or Rolls or whatever but they are the best so I would wear your look with pride!