PDA

View Full Version : for the first time

simpsonfan5
02-21-2009, 09:56 AM
I was able to wear panties to bed all night! They were just a simple green and white cotton pantie but still very exciting.
I just told my wife that a certain condition was occuring (which i wont detail here) and needed to wear tighter underwear, of which i have none, and she was fine with it...
Very good day for me!

Jess_cd32
02-21-2009, 10:03 AM
Valtrex would actually work better for that condition:heehee: just kidding:)
Some of the excuses I see here to wear something infront of our SO's just crack me up sometimes. I must say we are definatly an ingenious and humorous group to say the least, I'm no exception:hugs:

JoAnne Wheeler
02-21-2009, 10:32 AM
How long do you think that CONDITION will last ? I hear tell that it is very

serious and could even last a lifetime. You better treat it like you are.

JoAnne Wheeler

Want to be Lisa
02-21-2009, 10:39 AM
I like that.

I think I'm developing a condition where I need to wear pantyhose myself.

Karren H
02-21-2009, 11:12 AM
I like that.

I think I'm developing a condition where I need to wear pantyhose myself.

Yeah!! I'm have a sever attack of "iwantawearabratobed"

:D

Ralph
02-21-2009, 11:19 AM
Funny story (and I love Karren's response), but I hope it was tongue in cheek. I've said it before and I'll say it again: A marriage built on deception is a marriage doomed to failure. If she doesn't know yet, this "condition" would be a good opening to introduce her to the "condition" you really have.

You want a condition? I have chronic epididymitis on the right side, from some long-forgotten childhood injury. Try wearing tights and a leotard (or those tight cotton panties of yours) when a certain part of you is swollen and extremely sensitive to the slightest pressure :sad:

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-21-2009, 11:31 AM
Me thinks it won't be the last time. Why not be honest and tell her the truth, my life got much easier when I told my wife about my crossdressing. I am with karen I have the same illness

Lora Olivia
02-21-2009, 11:40 AM
Who's did you wear then?

Teri Jean
02-21-2009, 01:26 PM
Karren I have the same condition and I thought it was a given that one wears what they want or within the comfot levels of our SOs. Not having a SO I dress as I like and when I like. Keli

Lainie
02-21-2009, 03:02 PM
Really, don't lie to your spouse--it's the worst habit a person could have.

MissConstrued
02-21-2009, 07:18 PM
I just told my wife that a certain condition was occuring (which i wont detail here) and needed to wear tighter underwear,

So, eventually....

What sort of "condition" might you contract that would require you to don a dress, heels, wig, and makeup to go out shopping?

How many of you who lie to your wives would appreciate them lying to you?

Sheila
02-22-2009, 06:40 AM
I was able to wear panties to bed all night! They were just a simple green and white cotton pantie but still very exciting.
I just told my wife that a certain condition was occuring (which i wont detail here) and needed to wear tighter underwear, of which i have none, and she was fine with it...
Very good day for me!

it may turn out to be a very bad day for you in the end if she discovers you have been lying to her :sad:

Some of the excuses I see here to wear something infront of our SO's just crack me up sometimes.

and some of the excuses I see on her as a GG just make me :Angry3::Angry3: ( I know what u were saying Jess and I appreciate it thanks:hugs:)

Funny story (and I love Karren's response), but I hope it was tongue in cheek.

So do I Ralph, so do I :doh:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: A marriage built on deception is a marriage doomed to failure.
yup sad but true in most cases :sad::sad:

Me thinks it won't be the last time. Why not be honest and tell her the truth,
good question Sandra :)

Really, don't lie to your spouse--it's the worst habit a person could have.

yup :yt:

How many of you who lie to your wives would appreciate them lying to you?

yup :yt:

Jenniferpl
02-22-2009, 06:56 AM
I've that condition for years.

Yvonne York
02-22-2009, 07:19 AM
I waer a bra and panties and other girlie things regularly in bed, encouraged by my GF. We have a great sex life and I fel great.