PDA

View Full Version : Who was that guy, you know...?

Ralph
02-21-2009, 12:19 PM
Maybe 10-15 years ago I was looking for crossdressing news in mainstream media, and found an article about some high-profile CD - wealthy businessman, I think the owner of some big construction firm. He was a non-passing CD, like me, just a guy who liked to wear skirts. But unlike me, he had the chutzpah to do so whenever he felt like it - his company had enough pull that his clients could deal with it or leave.

I got to wondering what ever happened to him, but now I can't for the life of me remember his name. For some reason the name "Lyle" comes to mind but that could be totally wrong. Searches for "Lyle" and "wear skirts" / "crossdresser" turn up bupkis.

Does anyone else know who I'm talking about? Or did I just dream the whole thing?

ralph

Patrice
02-21-2009, 02:18 PM
I believe your thinking of Neil Cargile, alias 'High-Heel Neil.

Sasha Anne Meadows
02-21-2009, 03:14 PM
He was featured on a cable documentary about tgs called All Dressed up but No Place to
Go. Accordind to the documentary he died of malaria contracted in a visit to a foreign country.

Tasha McIntyre
02-21-2009, 05:30 PM
Dale Miller is another buisnessman who goes about crossdressed, but makes no effort to pass.

If you google 'Dale in a skirt' you get his home page

Karren H
02-21-2009, 05:32 PM
Never heard of either of them... Guess I was underground at the time... lol

kristinacd55
02-21-2009, 05:44 PM
Never heard of either of them... Guess I was underground at the time... lol

I suspect you were more wrapped up with the Steelers, what was their record that year?

Ralph
02-21-2009, 08:03 PM
I believe your thinking of Neil Cargile, alias 'High-Heel Neil.

Yes! Lyle, Cargile, whatever. Hey, I had the right vowel sounds at least. Not bad for an old guy with ADD (which leads us to "senile", also fits). Thanks for refreshing my memory.

ralph

JoAnne Wheeler
02-23-2009, 09:38 AM
Admire his coureage and attitude

JoAnne Wheeler