PDA

View Full Version : Jenny

Jenny G
02-21-2009, 03:44 PM
well my wife is at our granddaughters baby shower and i'm along to be able to transform into jenny i bought me a new outfit a couple of weeks ago for valintime it a gray and frushia business suit its 3 pieces and i put my linguie underneath it my wive know i couldn't wait forher to leave the house so i could dress so here i'm fully dressed and visiting and posting on the site. she asked that i vacunm the house which she knows i will do because i enjoy keeping the house cleaned dress enfemmed. thank you all for listening and reading

A Servant Always

linnea
02-21-2009, 05:25 PM
You've got to take your opportunities when they come by.

Jenny G
02-21-2009, 05:34 PM
thanks linnea i enjoy them when i get them

kristinacd55
02-21-2009, 05:36 PM
You're a lucky girl Jenny! Wish I was being enfemme tonight. Have fun

JoAnne Wheeler
02-23-2009, 09:42 AM
Let me see if I got this straight - your spouse knows that you crossdress and that when you do, you clean the house and the only do this when your spouse is not in the house - is that correct ?

JoAnne Wheeler

Jenny G
02-24-2009, 08:04 AM
Let me see if I got this straight - your spouse knows that you crossdress and that when you do, you clean the house and the only do this when your spouse is not in the house - is that correct ?

JoAnne Wheeler

yes JoAnne that is correct my wife doesn't approve of my dressing but when she wants a clean house she goes off and does other things and asks me to vacunm the house and to do other things and she will be gone 3 or 4 hrs so it allows me to dress as Jenny clean house do laundry and cook then i undress about 15 minutes before she comes home

Teri Jean
02-25-2009, 12:50 AM
If it works for the two of you then no harm-no foul. And she may be saying what the heck, if Jenny likes to do the house work let her.LOL Anyway go for it. Huggs Keli

PS: Got to go and reload the dryer.

Intertwined
02-25-2009, 01:30 AM
yes JoAnne that is correct my wife doesn't approve of my dressing but when she wants a clean house she goes off and does other things and asks me to vacunm the house and to do other things and she will be gone 3 or 4 hrs so it allows me to dress as Jenny clean house do laundry and cook then i undress about 15 minutes before she comes home

:lol: When my wife wants the house to get cleaned when she is on errands, she asks me to get " Dobby ", thats our house-elve, to get things done. Thats because Dobby seems to get more done than I do. ;)

House-elves are used by wizards as unpaid servants.
They habitually refer to themselves in the third person.
They are generally obedient, pliant, and obsequious.
They are unendingly loyal to their human families
House-elves have been known to disobey the rules (usually by finding loopholes in orders that allow for unintended interpretations)
House-elves' masters can free them by giving them an item of clothing.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/picture.php?pictureid=9648&albumid=927&dl=1232199706&thumb=1