PDA

View Full Version : First Tri-Ess meeting

Bea A
02-22-2009, 02:06 AM
My wife and I just returned from our first Tri-Ess meeting. It was one of the most rewarding experiences I have ever had. Going to the this meeting just reinforced that what I am doing is OK and should have been doing a long time ago. Just sitting in a room full of other "girls" and hearing them tell of things that they struggle with are my same issues. But in our introductions, I was very flattered that I have the most supportive spouse of the group. How lucky am I!!!! I know that I want to continue in this up to the boundaries that my wife and I have set. I know that as Lisa I have a long road ahead of me. My long term goals are to dress full time at home once our children are out of school and to eventually dress 24/7 when I retire, but as long as my wife is with me & is ok with what we are doing, then I will enjoy the journey. You can call me Lisa. Yippee!!!

Holly
02-22-2009, 02:14 AM
Lisa, congratulations on your first meeting. I hope that you and your wife continue to share a mutual enthusiasm for life and the desire to fulfill each others needs.

Diane Smith
02-22-2009, 03:16 AM
Hi Lisa! What a small world! Assuming you're who I think from your description of the meeting, it was great to see you tonight! I'm not sure about next month, but I hope we'll get together again soon.

Hugs and congratulations ... and you're right, you do have one of the most supportive spouses I've met.

- Diane

Audrey34
02-23-2009, 12:23 AM
Congratulations Lisa! I hope you and your wife continue going to the meetings. Tri-Ess has helped me quite a bit. I would never have imagined 10 years ago that I would be dressed in a public space with other cd girls, going on a shopping trip to Dress Barn, and just having somewhere to go to discuss issues, doubts and fears.
-Audrey

JoAnne Wheeler
02-23-2009, 09:13 AM
What chapter of TRI-ESS did you attend - I wish we had a Kentucky Chapter

JoAnne Wheeler

susie evans
02-23-2009, 11:46 AM
lisa glad it was rewarding for you it only get's better with time

:hugs:susie

Phoebe Reece
02-23-2009, 12:26 PM
Lisa, I am always happy to hear that someone has had a good experience visiting with a Tri-Ess chapter. Support is what Tri-Ess is all about.

JoAnne, it is too bad there is not a chapter in Kentucky. Perhaps someday one could get started by those girls in your vicinity. For now, the nearest chapters to Kentucky are located in Illinois and West Verginia. Those are both headed up by some fine people. In any case, you don't have to be near a chapter to join Tri-Ess. Send me a PM if you would like more info.

kristinacd55
02-23-2009, 12:47 PM
Good for you Lisa!! Someday I'll go to one of those with my wife.

carolinoakland
02-23-2009, 01:33 PM
That's what these groups are all about. Learning that we are not weird and that we are normal. More than anything else it's the knowledge that my experience is the same as so many others. not feeling alone was the best. Carol