PDA

View Full Version : thank you everyone

shaun1
02-22-2009, 06:23 PM
until i had found this site it was only my partner who knew of my cd,ing.she is very understanding and even encouraging but i was still ashamed and embaressed.but then i found this site and have moved on in leaps.i have since posted some pictures of myself(all be it not good ones).but the biggest step for me was outing myself to a good friend of ours.i would never have dared to do this before but thanks to you all i am no lnoger ashamed or embaressed of myself or who i am.as a result of me outing myself to our friend we had a long chat(with me all dressed up)over the internet with web cams so she could see me.to my supprise she was thrilled to bits and has told me that the next time she comes to visit us she is taking me out on a shopping trip to treat me to a wig and maybe some new skirts.and to think i was worried about anyone knowing.im sorry this is a long thread but i just needed to share with you all on how much you have help change my outlook on who i am. so from the bottom of my heart i thank each and everyone of you and with your help i know i can face each new step with confidence and courage.so once more thank you thank you and thank you

THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE . THE PRETTY THINGS COST A FORTUNE

Kim_Bitzflick
02-22-2009, 07:46 PM
I'm glad we could help you, but I think you really helped yourself.

I'm also glad your friend & SO support you so much. You are a lucky girl.

Teri Jean
02-22-2009, 10:14 PM
We tend to give credit to those we know and trust but it is ourselves we need to give credit to because we make the final decission. The other side of the coin is it is great to have someone that supports you and is careing. Have fun and enjoy the moment. Keli

linnea
02-23-2009, 12:23 AM
This has been a very supportive place for many CDs and their SOs.

JoAnne Wheeler
02-23-2009, 09:12 AM
I think that you have come to the same conclusion that I have, this FORUM is the greatest help to Crossdressers anywhere - the advice and understanding comes from real crossdressers who not only talk the talk, but also walk the walk - that is of prime importance

JoAnne Wheeler

crazybiker
03-01-2009, 07:01 AM
I really have to agree with the orrigianl post. I am the same way, and i'm sure many of us are... talk about it, maybe get comfortable, find other girls to take you out, or dress up with so thats its more fun, and then have some fun.. i'm working my way up to getting out, still just told the only person still.. so a little ways away, but i'm sure with more reading, and more advice from old and others my age, It willl be a sure thing to have fun with and dress up and not worry... unfortunatlly i still wory abit, but hats okay :)

Tasha McIntyre
03-01-2009, 11:49 AM
Great news Shaun, and well done to you.

Like the other girls have said, you did it yourself, you just needed a gentle push.

Cheers

Tash :)

gennee
03-01-2009, 11:59 AM
You decided to not be afraid or ashamed and you hurdled over that obstacle. Congratulations.

Gennee

shaun1
03-06-2009, 06:13 PM
i still couldnt of done it without all of you so credit where credit is due a BIG THANK YOU

THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE , THE PRETTY THINGS COST A FORTUNE

Jess_cd32
03-06-2009, 06:16 PM
This has been a very supportive place for many CDs and their SOs.

Yes it has:thumbsup:

Ronni Seymour
03-06-2009, 07:18 PM
I'm glad you have found this support, Shaun. I hope the best for you in your continued growth.:hugs:

BLUE ORCHID
03-06-2009, 08:12 PM
I have only been here sence Dec 08 but I feel welcomed and surounded
by so many friends if you ask---- someone has an answer I couldn't
ask for a greater bunch of ladies
.................................................. .....................ORCHID

Angie G
03-06-2009, 08:57 PM
Hay Shaun you go girl.:hugs:
Angie

Tora
03-06-2009, 10:22 PM
Such a group, strength in numbers, strength in opinions, lots of common support!

Billijo49504
03-06-2009, 11:45 PM
We are all different but a like. But we try to support each other..Welcome...BJ

docrobbysherry
03-06-2009, 11:54 PM
YOU r the one whose done it! NOT us!

"There's nothing to fear but fear itself"!

( Said the CD hiding in his closet!:brolleyes:)

marny
03-06-2009, 11:56 PM
You have a great SO and a great friend. count yourself lucky times two Hon!