PDA

View Full Version : Taking another step...

Shannon
02-22-2009, 09:53 PM
Growth always seems to come in steps. For the past several months my self-confidence has grown to a new level. Last Friday I had a wonderful day out in San Diego en femme, simply being who I am – Shannon; not constrained by doubt nor worried about how others may react to or accept me.

Now I’m taking another step later this week. I have been getting a massage on a regular basis by a female friend who works out of her home. She has seen my nylons, panties and camisoles that I wear underneath my office clothes. We have talked about my cross-dressing and she is comfortable with it.

So this coming Friday, I have an appointment with her. I’ve also decided to take this coming Friday off from work, and I want it to be an en femme day. So I emailed my masseuse, telling her I intended to have an en femme day and asked her if she would be comfortable if I presented myself “in my feminine mode” for our appointment. She emailed be back, rather quickly, and said how I come dressed is my business and thanking me for being so open about it.

She will be the first woman friend, other than my wife, who will see me dressed as Shannon (I’m not counting the SAs and strangers at the mall). I feel this is an important step for me; I feel I am expanding my openness (and certainly my trust); I feel awesome that I have grown and come to where I am today.

Malori Cross
02-22-2009, 09:59 PM
I envy you, Shannon! What a wonderful situation. You go, Girl.

Kristen Marie
02-22-2009, 10:01 PM
That's wonderful. For probabaly the same reason the female massage therapist I use was one of the new circle of associates that new me in both guy and girl mode. It started with me wearing just panties, and then moving up to a bra, camisole with panties. She was quiet at first and then I showed her some photos. She said she would like to see me dressed and and know I feel comfortable in either mode when I have an appointment.

Let us know how it went.

JoAnne Wheeler
02-23-2009, 09:22 AM
How does you Spouse deal with your crossdressing - is she as accepting and supportive as you masseuse ?

JoAnne Wheeler

Shannon
02-23-2009, 09:41 AM
How does you Spouse deal with your crossdressing - is she as accepting and supportive as you masseuse ?

JoAnne Wheeler

JoAnne, my spouse is extraordinarily accepting and supportive of my crossdressing. We go shopping together and help each other pick out clothes, she encourages me to go out en femme, and has started planning trips that are for her and Shannon. I could not ask for more acceptance and embracement of my crossdressing from anyone. Her acceptance of me is the force behind the greater self-acceptance and self-confidence I have within myself. Her only hesitation is discussing it with others -- she is not yet comfortable dealing with questions directed to her about it. And I think that is completely understandable.