PDA

View Full Version : Another "First time out" thread

jruiz
02-23-2009, 12:47 PM
Hi,

Yes, today was my first day out. Well, sort of...

I wear ladies Converse jeans size 6, ladies Nike sneakers, string tank top (belly out). Well, and my male oversized sweater on top :brolleyes:

I went to a nearby drugstore to buy makeup and ladies sunglasses.

I was wearing no make-up or wig. But the feeling was impressive. I was all self-conscious about my sweater going up and showing my panties (low-rise jeans :battingeyelashes:), or my belly, or showing the shoulder strings under the sweater.

The feeling of the tight jeans on my hips, the short top, the way I walked... It just got me looking for more.

I guess that everybody just barely noticed a guy in jeans and sweater, but I felt as a lady :daydreaming:

Persephone
02-23-2009, 01:14 PM
Sounds like you had fun!

string tank top (belly out)

I'm not sure, what does "belly out" mean?

JoAnne Wheeler
02-23-2009, 01:19 PM
Great going ! If you have confidence and act like you know what you are doing, you can get away with a lot more

JoAnne Wheeler

jruiz
02-23-2009, 01:20 PM
I'm not sure, what does "belly out" mean?

:D:D:D

The top was short, and my belly was visible.

But remember that I had the big sweater on top...

carolinoakland
02-23-2009, 01:31 PM
For years I wished that I could wear my girl underwear under my boi clothes. I was afraid that someone could "tell" that I was wearing them. And then one day it occured to me.... of all the people in the world who should be able to tell if a guy's wearing panties under his clothes it would have to be me. And how many times had I seen womens panties under a guy's clothes? Never. So what was I so worried about? Being found out of course. But now I don't care what anyone thinks. and anyway, someone who's checking out my underwear in public is not someone I'd want to know anyway. Honey most of what we are afraid of is all in our own head. Trust your instinct and your comfort zone. You'll be fine. Carol

jruiz
02-23-2009, 02:34 PM
For years I wished that I could wear my girl underwear under my boi clothes. I was afraid that someone could "tell" that I was wearing them. And then one day it occured to me.... of all the people in the world who should be able to tell if a guy's wearing panties under his clothes it would have to be me. And how many times had I seen womens panties under a guy's clothes? Never. So what was I so worried about? Being found out of course. But now I don't care what anyone thinks. and anyway, someone who's checking out my underwear in public is not someone I'd want to know anyway. Honey most of what we are afraid of is all in our own head. Trust your instinct and your comfort zone. You'll be fine. Carol

Thank you Carol!

You are totally right... We CDs are very self conscious about that. While wearing panties, I thought that everybody in the cashier line in the drugstore was checking if I have panties or not. I guess that most of them were just minding their own business.