PDA

View Full Version : my first time dressing in front of someone i know

brianna-lynn
02-23-2009, 02:23 PM
is it a good idea to tell person ahead of time or surprise them and person a guy and it be at his place any advice woudl be useful

Shelly Preston
02-23-2009, 02:31 PM
Surprises like that can be a disaster

I suggest you tell them ahead of time and maybe even a photograph first

Bethany38
02-23-2009, 02:34 PM
I concour give them a little advanced warning.

anna kate
02-23-2009, 02:36 PM
I found that surprise is not a god avenue to go down. Tell them first and see what thier reaction is. Unless, of course, you are an exhibitionist and just love the element of surprise. Me, I'd tell them first.

brianna-lynn
02-23-2009, 02:40 PM
what is good to sleep in as a girl

JoAnne Wheeler
02-23-2009, 02:40 PM
In the case of crossdressers like all of us - surprises are NEVER GOOD !

JoAnne Wheeler

brianna-lynn
02-23-2009, 02:55 PM
any ideas abotu what to wear to sleep in since i would want to stay a girl

Ralph
02-23-2009, 03:50 PM
what is good to sleep in as a girl

Whatever makes you comfortable? Review past threads and you'll find folks who sleep in their birthday [-]suits[/-] gowns, folks who sleep in bra and panties, folks who like satin PJs, folks who like slinky, sexy numbers, and folks (including me) who like the long nightgowns - satin, nylon, flannel, whatever depending on how warm or cold it is where you live. If you're expecting any, uh, action I'd suggest something that leaves you easily accessible :heehee:

ralph

brianna-lynn
02-23-2009, 04:03 PM
Whatever makes you comfortable? Review past threads and you'll find folks who sleep in their birthday [-]suits[/-] gowns, folks who sleep in bra and panties, folks who like satin PJs, folks who like slinky, sexy numbers, and folks (including me) who like the long nightgowns - satin, nylon, flannel, whatever depending on how warm or cold it is where you live. If you're expecting any, uh, action I'd suggest something that leaves you easily accessible :heehee:

ralph

would that make me bisexual if that happened

Ruth
02-23-2009, 04:29 PM
Seriously, sister, you need to get this kind of thing sorted out in your head before you go visiting as Brianna.

brianna-lynn
02-23-2009, 04:42 PM
thanks

oliviarub
02-25-2009, 02:39 AM
lets keep it convivial girls please.:hugs:

Lisa Golightly
02-25-2009, 03:21 AM
I showed a photo before my best friend ever saw me... physically dressed. From photo to hello Lisa did become a bit weird though... I was reluctant, he was getting more and more nervous... It was being built up to ludicrous proportions.

When he did see me... eventually... he popped in while I was in the studio one day... It was a huge relief and we've been great ever since. He made the decision in the end, not me... I didn't want to ruin things, and he knew where the studio was and that I'd be shooting myself...

You need to give people their own time and space to think about things... They have to be ready.

Hope
02-25-2009, 03:40 AM
I would suggest that the answer varies depending on the people involved. You know the people in your life who would be fine with a surprise, and you know the ones who would not be fine with it... In any case, I would avoid making it out to be a huge deal, as if you have cancer and it is going to be a horrible hardship for your friend.

Either way, softening up the target with some well placed comments or questions is always a smart idea.

Hali
02-25-2009, 09:59 AM
Yeah u can suprise pple after earlier hinting u like to crossdress.

tamarav
02-25-2009, 10:35 AM
After reading through the posts and responses, I forgot what the original question was...

Maybe post one question, wait for responses. Then post a different question and wait for those responses.

Nicole Erin
02-25-2009, 10:51 AM

yes it would.

Sue Too
02-25-2009, 11:26 AM
Would this make you bisexual? Potentially I guess a person never knows until they have the experience. I happen to be VERY CLOSE to someone who is bisexual. It is not a bad thing-------just something different from the norm.

Susan in Phoenix

Senban
02-25-2009, 11:30 AM
brianna-lynn said - "what is good to sleep in as a girl"

A bed :heehee:

Lisa Golightly said - "I showed a photo before my best friend ever saw me"

Same here. I tell someone then give them time for that to sink in. Next I'll show them a photo or two, just to show them what to expect so to speak and give that time to sink in. Then I'll show them the 3D version! I think that throwing it in someone's face unexpectedly can be a shock and it can go badly wrong.

As for Brianna-Lynn's question about would it make her bisexual if things went that way, well maybe. Just because someone does something once to experiment, doesn't make them bisexual necessarily. But if you were to engage in sexual activity with both sexes beyond simple experimentation, then I'd suggest that this would make you bisexual.

brianna-lynn
03-06-2009, 02:56 PM
i have told him and it turns out in dresses too so tomorrow evening should be cool

brianna-lynn
03-06-2009, 05:27 PM
and i think it be his first time dressing for anyone too

Jess_cd32
03-06-2009, 05:39 PM
OK, I think I have this thread figured out now:doh:
Your both cd's and meeting tomorrow and planning on spending the night.
There may be sexual experimentation with one another, if you do and want to again then yes your bi. Puzzle solved till you throw in another monkey wrench:heehee:

Anna the Dub
03-06-2009, 06:11 PM
My first time dressing in front of someone I know was my best friend. She actually did my make up for me. It was wonderful. We are even closer now 15 years later.

CLARRISA
03-06-2009, 06:52 PM
I spoke to my best friend about it first and he said so when can i see her?. He's been realy great about it..its so nice to go round to someone for a cuppa and a chat and be able to just be yourself or your other self and be accepted..Also, realise if you do this you'll like me probably start opening up to other people such as family, and before you know it like me start living as a part time woman.

BLUE ORCHID
03-06-2009, 07:42 PM
There is a special section in the graveyard for dead crossdressers that
found out a surprise wasn't a good idea after all.
I hope you make out ok with this one good luck.
.................................................. ..................ORCHID

kellycan27
03-07-2009, 03:43 AM
You both dress? Sounds like it could be a happy ending. Have fun,play safe.

iwearstockings
03-07-2009, 04:29 AM
You owe it to the other person to give them some idea so that they are prepared. Its not always easy to talk to friends about your sexuality and this is quite a biggie! You're asking an intimate thing here. People tend to react defensively when shocked. By forewarning them you make it easier for them, and you. If I were you I would resist the temptation to spring it on the as a suprise.
Best of luck :^)

brianna-lynn
03-09-2009, 06:35 PM
It was fun and relaxing since we both do it