PDA

View Full Version : Elegant word problem

erica12b
02-23-2009, 05:49 PM
Some of you are great with words and how you phrase them, I would like to challenge you, (to help me). Please
just post the way you might say it.

I would like to change my MySpace page to state just why I made my Erica profile, I would like to say that this is just part of me and it is the deepest darkest secret and I am bearing my sol by reviling my fem side but I don’t want to just pop out and say my name or other info, I would like to keep my job and some of my family. Here is my existing profile

I'm a straight guy with a different hobby, I like to cross-dress, (I don’t dress very often, maybe once a month or so, for a short time) I like the way dresses feel, (swish and flow) the way a bra it tight, and garters and nylons are so cool, if I paint my nails they stand out (color) and the nail feels cold and tight, guys are not suppose to notice these things. I’m just a guy (for real) I’m looking for friends to talk to, & with. I am looking for, friends, shopping buddies, someone to go out with (date), hang with. Or just talk to and learn from. I do not go out in public dressed enfem. I love being a guy, but fem stuff can be a rush, and can feel so nice, and I look good, im only girly when I WANT to be... GUYS DONT HALF TO BE GAY TO INJOY FEMSTUFF).
I have kids and they are high on my priority list. BEING DISCREET IS A MUST, Being a dad is so cool. I take my responsibilities very seriously. I love the outdoors, sci-fi, and cartoons...................... What would you like to talk about? (When was the last time a guy said that to you?) Let’s talk.

Who I'd like to meet:
My Ideal Person: I am looking for an open minded a woman, (a partner, a friend, an equal) that will accept my fem side (and share hers) so we can have fun with them! I am an honest guy, trying to find, friendship or more. If you’re looking for, friendship, open-minded discussion, let’s talk, or just hang out. (Not a short dress joke,) ok

JoAnne Wheeler
02-23-2009, 06:28 PM
ERICA - you are looking for the dream GG that the majority of us want, but will never find.

As far as my space, if I were you, I would put what you want to say on the FORUM instead - that way, you KNOW that you are among SISTERS and where discretion is a virtue.

JoAnne Wheeler

erica12b
02-23-2009, 08:28 PM
yea i am but tell i meet her i want to make some gg friends in my home town , i have talked to some of the ggs here and as long as they dont half to meet me they are ok with me being a cd , and others that ihave meet after long talks (eather faded away or found the guy they wanted)
so i keep trying , and i wanted some of your advice some of the gurl can put a lot of meaning in to just a few words they say it in wrighting like i cant (ifumble a lot wrighting)

docrobbysherry
02-23-2009, 08:38 PM
Your Myspace verbiage is VERY similar to mine!
After a year and a half, all I get r messages from guys hitting on me, or CDs, and misc. fetish dudes:doh:!

Obviously, I CAN'T help u!

ReineD
02-23-2009, 09:04 PM
Hi Erica, since you asked, I edited your text. Mostly I corrected the mechanics, but I did substitute a few words. The message's thrust is still very much you.

I'm a straight guy with a different hobby. I like to cross-dress! I don’t dress very often, maybe once a month or so, and just for a short time. I enjoy the swish and flow of a dress on me and also the tightness of a bra. I love garters and nylons .. they are so cool! If I paint my nails, the color makes them stand out and the nails feels so cold and tight! Guys aren't supposed to notice these things. But I am a real guy - honestly! And if I share the cross-dressing with you, I will be revealing my deepest and most vulnerable self. I’m looking for friends to have fun with, shopping buddies, someone to date or hang with, or just to talk to and learn from. I do not go out in public dressed en femme. I love being a guy, but femme stuff can be a rush and can feel so nice! I look good and I'm only girly when I WANT to be. Disclaimer: CROSS-DRESSERS ARE NOT GAY! Also: IF YOU'RE A GUY, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

I have kids and they are high on my priority list. Being a dad is so cool! BEING DISCREET IS A MUST. I take my responsibilities very seriously. I love the outdoors, sci-fi, and cartoons ... What would you like to talk about? (When was the last time a guy said that to you?) Let’s talk.

Who I'd like to meet:
My ideal person is an open minded woman; a partner, a friend, an equal. Someone who will accept my femme side (and share hers), so we can have fun with them together! You'll be surprised how much fun it is to have a friend or a boyfriend who understands you better than the average guy. If you’re looking for friendship or open-minded discussion, let’s talk or just hang out. (Not a short dress joke)! OK.

erica12b
02-23-2009, 10:22 PM
i like it and it is the same words just read better (lol) thank you .
how do i expain or should i , about this it my other half (dark side , or hidden side ) the side that most guys wont admit to or even say they have.
im using this profile to intro duce erica to those that would except her first , then the guy that me (kind of a know the girl then the guy thing,) they are both just me , you know

thank you, i do like it and its better than what i had

ReineD
02-23-2009, 10:27 PM
You might say somewhere that in sharing the CDing, you are showing your deepest and most vulnerable self.

Wait .. I'll edit my post and add this.

erica12b
02-23-2009, 10:39 PM
i like it ,and as of right now its what my page has on it

i feel it missing somthing in the why i dress part but i dont know how to say the feeings and emotions i have when dressed , maybe i dont need to put them in , or maybe in a differant way ?

cool thanks

ReineD
02-23-2009, 10:43 PM
My pleasure!

You might want to save any deeper discussions until you are chatting or you've met the person?

Good luck!
:love:

justmetoo
02-23-2009, 10:47 PM
reviling my fem side

Definitely don't say "reviling"! :lol: I think you meant "revealing". Reviling is a whole other story!

Reine's edit is excellent! I would go with that. You could always elaborate as you communicate with someone further.

erica12b
02-23-2009, 11:24 PM
i wont even think of meeting any one tell i have chated for months, if the get to know erica they know me,

anyone see anything i might need to change in the wording ?
i was hoping for more ineraction and more idea's from the group
10 post 5 are me

MissConstrued
02-24-2009, 01:43 AM
It's a MySpace profile, not Great American Literature! Just getting your spelling right puts you in the top percentile. Which, by the way, is why I'd run with ReineD's edit. :)

Alice Torn
02-24-2009, 02:16 AM
I had a profile on My Space for several months, and, only guys wanting a lover, or wife, answered. I had a hard time convincing some, that I was a cd! I think your profile is heartfelt, and honest. The only thing, is if there are any deep, honest, heart ggs on there, who will accept a cd, instead of Prince Charming, or Brad Pitt!