PDA

View Full Version : what to do

Alessandra
02-23-2009, 06:19 PM
I have an entire day enfemme tomorrow wel today since its past midnight here and i dont really know what i should do any of you girls have any ideas. ill try to post pics today.

JoAnne Wheeler
02-23-2009, 06:25 PM
The world of crossdressing is filled with opportunities - go for whatever pleases or satisfys you

JoAnne Wheeler

Alessandra
02-23-2009, 06:26 PM
The world of crossdressing is filled with opportunities - go for whatever pleases or satisfys you

JoAnne Wheeler

theres so much to do so i need some help finding fun stuff i may not have done before

Persephone
02-23-2009, 07:20 PM
Kinda depends upon where you are and what you like to do, Alessandra. What about visiting someplace you've never been, such as a different museum or art gallery? Or how about volunteering someplace for the day?

If you've never done it and if you live in a popular tourist area like New York, London or San Francisco, it might be fun to take a public tour of your own city. A very different perspective on a place you take for granted.

I recently had some out-of-town guests and we went to the local arboretum (basically a zoo with plants instead of animals). It resulted in a really lovely afternoon in a local place that I can't remember having gone to in many, many years (if at all).