PDA

View Full Version : The joy of dressing, u TOO can do this!

docrobbysherry
02-23-2009, 08:12 PM
Hey, u there! U would be closet CDs and lurkers! Yeah, U! Please read this!:D

I've been CDing for over 10 years. And these days I lean toward "big production numbers"! But, I still DON'T go out in public dressed!

On this site, you'll find MANY girls who go out dressed, ALL THE TIME!:eek:
Almost all of us, get untold joy from the many aspects of CDing!

Here's my point:

However this site's members dress now, almost every one of us started with one piece of clothing, a long time ago. I started with a pair of ladies jeans. And didn't think to put those, or anything else on, for months afterwards. It has been a long road from that simple act, to today's "Sherry", that u see in my avatar pics.:o

But I, and MOST of us here, have enjoyed our entire journey!:)

And u can, too! Start small and simple, like most of us did. Then, follow your instincts from there! Stop at a nearby second hand store at lunch. (I still LOVE my trips there. Never knowing what I'll find)! Pick up just ONE, or maybe a few, pieces of clothing. Something that u thot looked good on a woman. Take a private moment sometime to try it on. Feel the rush? :eek:

U DON'T have to dress up like a model to CD. Just try on one piece of ladies wear. See how it looks and feels. Then , if u like, try on something else! Or, buy the rest of the outfit u envisioned. Like your look? Take a pic. :battingeyelashes:

U DON'T have to go out to enjoy CDing. U DON'T have to have heels and a wig. U DON'T have to put on makeup. U don't have to tell ANYONE! U DON'T have to spend lots of money! U DON'T even HAVE TO CONTINUE CDing!!!:sad:

Go at your own pace, enjoy the experience! U MAY find it relaxing, exciting, a turn on, a look at the "real u", and/or, maybe all of the above!! Guilt? Who r u really hurting? Maybe yourself, if u deny yourself the joy of dressing? :doh:

U CAN DO THIS! If u WANT to, U CAN!:)

But, if in a few years, u end up dressed like me, or the many other regulars here, WE WANT TO SEE YOUR PICTURES!!!!!:devil:

Teri Jean
02-23-2009, 09:17 PM
Nicely put Sherry. Not everyone has to be on the same page. Huggs Keli

gennee
02-23-2009, 09:28 PM
This is how I started dressing but I couldn't keep it t myself. Had to share it to the world. Keli's point is very good. It's the journey that counts.

Gennee

:)

KristinSkye
02-23-2009, 10:04 PM
Great post filled with some awesome advice Sherry!

For me that one piece of clothing was womens panties... and then my feminine side snowballed. A year ago it was a few minutes in a pair of sexy panties...now I'm sitting in my living room in a matching bra/bikini set, mini skirt, long sleeve skin tight shirt, and boots.

With a little bit of learning from all the lovely ladies here the next step for me will be wig and makeup (I can't wait!!!) :battingeyelashes:

jruiz
02-23-2009, 10:51 PM
I know, Sherri. I know...

But I want to look like a model, I'd like to pass, I'd like to go out, I wish I have makeup skills, I'd like to be able to switch between looking manly and looking feminine, I'd like to be able to get rid of all my hairs and be able to make them grow back at wish :sad::sad::sad:

But I will take your work and enjoy more what I already have :battingeyelashes:

crusadergirl
02-24-2009, 03:28 AM
Doc thats some good advise on how to enjoy cding. Just do it the way you want. We all have the vision of what we want to do with it.

JoAnne Wheeler
02-24-2009, 10:12 AM
As I have said many times, Crossdressers cover a very wide spectrum ! Each of us is different and have had different, but similar experiences - each of us have a different comfort level of crossdressing - that's good - the one thing that binds us into SISTERHOOD is that as a group, we are all CROSSDRESSERS and that is our bond.

JoAnne Wheeler

linnea
02-24-2009, 10:27 AM
Encouraging words--these probably do apply to most CDs, though some (like myself) have taken a lot longer to get here. For a long time in my CD life there was no "here" to go to. I am so grateful to have it now.

2b.Lauren
02-24-2009, 12:47 PM
My Hero: Thanks DRC for that wonderful and insightful post. It sure helps to have sisters among this forum that are willing to just simply break it down and get rid of the barriers that when alone in our minds we so easily create for ourselves. Dressing is fun, at least I see it that way, and I look forward to any moment I have when I can dress and enjoy that side of me. I never know where I am going on this CDing Journey, but for the most part I have enjoyed each moment.

Lauren

Tora
02-26-2009, 10:46 PM
Well stated, there is a very wide range of application for our persuit. The direction we take can have many reasons. First there is what would you do with no limit on time, money and relationships. Oh, then there is reality. I don't get to dress enough due to, employment, and relationships with people I need and care about. I am blessed with a great wife, from a large close family, with grown children, and grandchildren. This is not to minimize the joy of our special hobby. There is a great satisfaction to sharing in this and a few other forums... Thanks everyone!