PDA

View Full Version : It's been a month

Heather Daniels
06-20-2005, 09:40 AM
,since I've been able to dress completely as Heather. I've missed her so much lately, not being able to get completely femme. Well, today is my day. Heather is back and she's feeling wonderfully girly. Oh, I've been able to slip into some panties and nylons recently, but have not had the time or opportunity to go the distance with makeup,wig, perfume etc. It's amazing how much better I feel dressed femme - so much more relaxed and at ease. Oh how I wish I could be Heather every day. My wife knows a little about the dressing, but not everything. She lets me wear thi-hi's and panties for her in bed, but it's just not the same as being completely dressed. I've been thinking of ways to break the news to her that I love to dress completely, but have not found the right words or time. I'm so nervous about coming out totally to her, but I just can't bear the thought of hiding my feminine self away for extended periods of time anymore. Any thoughts or suggestions girls?

JoAnnDallas
06-20-2005, 09:46 AM
Sounds like your half way there. Start adding a slip to the panties and stockings, then maby a bra and then a dress and shoes. If you do it one step at at time so she can get used to it.

Katie Ashe
06-20-2005, 09:50 AM
Sound like she is understanding... If you feel the time is right, tell her You have everything to gain. You'll feel much better, trust me on this. As for how to tell, there is no easy way or the right words to say. Just say We need to talk, can you be open minded... be honest and answer all Q's honestly and with a little love. Hugs go out to you :)

I came out to my wife and parents in the last 2 months. Niether went as I reherst. but...Life is real good, the 3 of them support me 110%.

Katie

Tristen Cox
06-20-2005, 09:51 AM
I have seen a lot of people saying these things, posting them here. Saying things they don't say to their SO, because they feel comfortable posting about them here and asking for advice. Maybe some of these things are exactily what you should be telling her. Think of all the feelings and thoughts you want to or have posted here, and relate them to her. Not everything needs to be said but it's how you say things not what all you say. The little things may make all the difference.

Heather Daniels
06-20-2005, 10:19 AM
Thanks so much for the responses so far. In my original post, I should have added that my wife does let me wear lingerie also. She has even went out and bought me a few teddy's, nylons, and thongs. Just this past weekend she told me to go put some panties on. We were in bed when she said " go put your panties on- you know you like it and want to-go ahead". I've watched her reactions to cd's on television, and she is not turned off by them. She actually seems amused by them. Perhaps she knows more about my dressing than she is letting on :eek: . Not only would I benefit greatly from telling her everything, but she would also. We can wear the same sizes, so, she'd be doubling her wardrobe. :D I've actually found myself wanting to let her borrow a pair of my heels for a certain outfit, because I think mine would look better than the ones she wears with it. I've even hinted that I don't think a certain top goes that well with a skirt that she has on. I've got to be careful to keep my thoughts to myself as far as that goes though, but it would be so cool to have her as a girlfriend as well as my wife. I've asked her if it (my wearing lingerie in bed) turns her on. Her response was that it makes the sex great, so she has no problems with it. If only I could be sure of what she'd say when I told her about everything. Oh well, only time will tell. We'll have a weekend alone soon, so that might be the time to tell her. I'm so nervous, yet excited about it. Wish me luck girls.... I think it's time for Heather to step out of the closet. :)

JoAnnDallas
06-20-2005, 10:30 AM
Sounds like your already out of the closet. Looks like she knows it and is just waiting for you to know it.

GypsyKaren
06-20-2005, 10:46 AM
You can't be sure of anything unless you bring it up. Sounds like she already knows and supports you, so relax and don't be afraid to share your feelings with her, that's what a partnership is all about.
GypsyKaren

Donna Delite
06-20-2005, 11:13 AM
If cd'ing is part of your life and you plan on continuing to dress, don't you think it's better to tell her than for her to catch you in full dress one time? If she sees you this way she's going to know it didn't start yesterday. Then she may have more doubts about you, she may feel like, who knows what else he's(she's) hiding? I don't think I can tell you how to do it, but, I think you should think about it and tell her the truth.