PDA

View Full Version : Boob job...

Juliemckay
02-24-2009, 10:35 AM
I awoke from a dream several night ago, that started me thinking. In the dream I had boobs, but everything else was the same. I went on line the next day and did a bit of research on m2f breast augmentation. It turn out that there are several place that would do this. I am not in a situation, either personally or financially to do this but...

If your situation would allow you to, would you get a boob job?

jruiz
02-24-2009, 10:49 AM
No. It would interfere with my male life.

However, if by art of magic I could have boobs by will... It'd be great :battingeyelashes:

Eileen
02-24-2009, 10:54 AM
Julie I did just that two weeks ago. I am not sure when my feet will return to the ground. No the question is will I want to go to the next step, GRS. That is the question and the answer is most definitely!

Eileen

JoAnne Wheeler
02-24-2009, 11:32 AM
UNLESS you are going to get SRS or live full time DRESSED as a female, I would not get it - it would be too difficult to explain to others

JoAnne Wheeler

MJ
02-24-2009, 11:34 AM
yes i will. looking in to it right now. as for size well see what can be done.

Sarah...
02-24-2009, 11:35 AM

Yes. But I would wait and see if there were any natural changes from hormones first. I think the latest professional advice is to wait for two years after starting HRT before considering breast augmentation.

Sarah...

Karren H
02-24-2009, 11:36 AM
I can afford it but I'm happy enough with mine as they are!! :)

Wendrme
02-24-2009, 11:38 AM
There is a professional poker player, I can't think of his name right now, not CD, who took a bet for $100,000.00 that he would not have a boob job and keep them for a year.
He won the bet.

Wish someone would bet me.

Shikyo
02-24-2009, 11:48 AM
I would not get it done. The results of HRT shall be good enough for me, I doubt I would desire anything bigger than I would naturally get.
I've never really liked the thought of having something put into the breasts, not on me or anyone else. Not complaining if someone feels the need to, I need the need to have a SRS, so it's my business and I keep my fingers out of other peoples business, unless they ask for my opinion about it.

sandra-leigh
02-24-2009, 11:49 AM

I spend entirely too much time researching what size and "look" of breasts that I would want. But I don't think I could go through surgery. If hormones were safe and left the male sex drive intact, I would be greatly tempted to deliberately increase my breast size. (The people I have talked to on the subject of appropriate breast size for me think that a D cup would probably be a little on the small size for me.)

Persephone
02-24-2009, 01:07 PM
I've thought about it quite a bit and would be totally ready to do it except that my spouse objects. I feel kinda frozen out by that.

Don't know if I would go the HRT route or the implant route -- probably would want to try HRT first since it has positive effects on other aspects too, but would not hesitate to "supplement" if I felt that nature (with a little help from HRT) hadn't been "fair."

Billijo49504
02-24-2009, 01:19 PM
Hell, I wish I could take mine off. I fill a 42 C and I can't go out without a shirt comfortably. If we go to the beach, I wear a t shirt, so I don't get burned, ya, sure! But there were a few times we went to a beach way far from home, ladies suit and wig, that was more comfortable. Then atleast they weren't bouncing around....BJ

JuAnn
02-24-2009, 02:11 PM
Absolutely YES!
JuAnn

chrystie
02-24-2009, 02:49 PM
Yes,I did get the implants.I said earlier that taking hormones made me a little nervous,
the possibility of blood clots etc.I was never what is considered "well hung" so dressing
24/7 and having noticeable breasts works well for me.What might seem strange to some
people is that I don't try to "pass".I don't wear wigs or to much make-up,I just enjoy myself where I am,and my wife enjoys me where I am also.Best of both worlds,I suppose.
Lol,Chrystie

celeste26
02-24-2009, 03:03 PM
The mayor of a town not far from here is a 24/7 CD, Stu Rasmussen, in Silverton Oregon and he certainly hasn't had any problems after his boob job. He makes no bones about it and not only does he keep the citizen's respect but has been re-elected to the post. Yes in fact he refers to himself in the male gender even though he lives 24/7 in dresses.

While he is independently wealthy, he owns several businesses including the only movie theater in town, but he understands the needs of the town and there is no movement to get rid of him for any reason.

Westboro Baptist church from Topeka Kansas (of all places) sent a delegation to protest his re-election and they were shouted down by those who love and admire him for many good reasons.

If I could get afford a boob job, I would jump at the chance.

chrystie
02-24-2009, 03:14 PM
Here is a question for ya...Since I dress 24/7 would it be crossdressing if I wore male clothing?

Shari
02-24-2009, 03:39 PM
I think I would pass on the boob job. It would interfere with my golf swing. I'd have to change everything.

For the lady golfers:
"Reaching's a must to clear the bust."

Gorda
02-24-2009, 03:53 PM
I have often thought about it even though I currently wear and fill a 42b bra naturally. I would love to have full C's but would have trouble explaining the increase to my family. Only my loving wife has seen me fully dressed completly fem and I kind of think it will have to remain that way.

Catherine99
02-24-2009, 04:29 PM
I think I would pass on the boob job. It would interfere with my golf swing. I'd have to change everything.

For the lady golfers:
"Reaching's a must to clear the bust."
" I think I would pass on the boob job. It would interfere with my golf swing. I'd have to change everything."

Wow, I was all for a boob job till you brought that up. Now I have to reconsider......

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-24-2009, 04:48 PM
I can afford it and am waiting for my wife to give the OK

kari,usa
02-24-2009, 06:29 PM
Hi,

I had a boob job done 7 years ago.

First thing is to do your homework. In my case I went to a plastic surgery referral company. For a $75.00 fee they lined up 3 surgeons that were willing to do the operation. Visited all 3 and found one that was truly interested in me (that was a change). We went through a variety of sizes, and her recommendations were valuable. The surgery was done (correctly), and the results were magic. of course,the next 3 weeks were a trial of getting used to the "balloons" on the chest.

As for those that might have trepidation in having surgery,please let me say that I have never had to explain why I had implants.. It's either accept me or reject me. So far there have been no rejections.

If I had to do it again,I sure would.:) Why bemoan what you can achieve, if you can do it.

Oh,yes,my wife was fully supportive and still is. Can life get any better.

Cheers,
Kari

DawnRodgers
02-24-2009, 06:46 PM
Absolutely. It would feel and look fantastic - and then I could easily use the ladies tees too. A double winner.

monika
02-24-2009, 07:08 PM
No never!
Taped boobs all the way for me:)
Love being a guy 99.5% of the time so that would be a bit weird!
Magic boobs would be fine though, press a button and they are there, press another and they`re gone!

StaceyJane
02-24-2009, 07:14 PM
I would love to have boobs but since I'm not out and about I have to do without.
I have a plan. Since there are 7300 days in 20 yrs each day I will make myself 1/7300 % more female. That way I will start being totally male. (at least on the outside) and in 20 yrs I will be totally female and since the change will be so gradual no body will notice. Right?
Anybody see anything wrong with that plan?

Mollyanne
02-24-2009, 07:36 PM
Did you just ask that question about a boob job????? Well inorder for me to answer that I would have to say HELL YES!!! I would tell my doctor to give me perfect C boobs, just thinking about that is sending me to new heights!!!!

Mollyanne

MaryAnn40c
02-24-2009, 07:44 PM
Yes I would get boobs,as fast as I could.

erica12b
02-24-2009, 08:03 PM
i love being a guy, but i would like more to fill a bra.

Kendra (Tx)
02-24-2009, 08:43 PM
Given the instance of boobs not interfering with my (relatively) normal life I'd have to say In a heartbeat..I definitely love my "Kendra Times" and if I didn't have to go back to "what's his name"...I'd say.."Sure, lets go for it, Doc"....One can only do so much with duct tape anyway...and the possibilities of better fitting ( read: low cut necklines ) Would increase dramatically...:battingeyelashes:

http://kendra954.com

Erica G
02-24-2009, 08:48 PM
No boob job for me, It would be to hard to explain while in my male life.

Diane Smith
02-24-2009, 08:53 PM
I am absolutely, positively planning on it in the next few months.

- Diane

sandi_tee
02-24-2009, 09:11 PM
UNLESS you are going to get SRS or live full time DRESSED as a female, I would not get it - it would be too difficult to explain to others

JoAnne Wheeler

There has been the case of the T.V show Drew Caret that Oswold got boobs on a bet.... But my true reply...Heck YES as long as they were the size I wear now 40DD Cant help it I love em!!!

Kimberly Marie Kelly
02-24-2009, 09:15 PM
Yes, Yes, and Yes I would. To have natural size breast's that would fill out a bra and allow me to wear low cut blouse's I would definitely do it. But I would do Hormones first to get as natural look as possible. :battingeyelashes:

Hope
02-24-2009, 09:16 PM
It would throw a HUGE monkey wrench in my life (my golf would adapt) but if I could afford it financially, and my wife were cool with it, I think I would do it in a heartbeat. Those of course are two pretty big "Ifs" that make it not terribly realistic to even consider right now... So I will just have to live with my forms until then.

Randy
02-24-2009, 11:04 PM
By Situation, I assume that you mean that I had the money, time, and cooperation of my wife. Since my situation does not allow for this, the answer has to be no. On the other hand, if money was no problem, and I could get the recovery time from work, I could live with getting small implants. The inserts I wear are about 150cc, and I have worn them in plain sight at work before, so I think that I could get away with it and not garner any attention. The problem there is that I would no longer garner the attention of my wife, so on balance, I lean to not doing this.

robyn1114
02-24-2009, 11:33 PM
I'd prefer to have my own natural breast, I've heard you lose sensitivity in the breast with implants.

Intertwined
02-24-2009, 11:45 PM

I am naturally a 40C, sure, there are times I have thought about larger, but, there are times I wish I didnt have C's either. :doh:

I can afford it but I'm happy enough with mine as they are!! :)

Just curious, how are they? :battingeyelashes:

Hell, I wish I could take mine off. I fill a 42 C and I can't go out without a shirt comfortably. If we go to the beach, I wear a t shirt, so I don't get burned, ya, sure! But there were a few times we went to a beach way far from home, ladies suit and wig, that was more comfortable. Then atleast they weren't bouncing around....BJ

Ditto, I usually wear a rash gaurd, or wetsuit when were at the beach, the last time I went topless, my wife got upset at a lady that made a remark about my breasts. :Angry3:
This is me in my custom wetsuit
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/picture.php?pictureid=11392&albumid=927&dl=1235148165&thumb=1

Yes, Yes, and Yes I would. To have natural size breast's that would fill out a bra and allow me to wear low cut blouse's I would definitely do it. But I would do Hormones first to get as natural look as possible. :battingeyelashes:

um, question? what is " Natural Size "? im a C cup, my daughter is a DDD cup, and my wife is a G cup :idontknow:

Sophia de la luz
02-24-2009, 11:54 PM
From what I've read online on breast augmentation surgery, there is a very high incidence of problems (implant moving around, etc.) and the need for follow up surgery in five years is very common.
I would love to have decent sized breasts. But only if my hair would naturally go away as well, and my arms weren't as long and my face looked different, and I had no penis, and ... no thanks.

kaitlin
02-25-2009, 06:02 AM
Get a boob job??? In a heart beat!!!! My wife and I both want them, both want to be a full "c" cup. Maybe one day !!!

Jenniferpl
02-25-2009, 06:09 AM
If I was younger I would seriously look into it. Too much to explain to the kids now and they would probably just keep getting in the way.

Senban
02-25-2009, 07:23 AM
I could never get a boob job. It's not that I wouldn't love to have boobs though. I'd just never get anything done! I'd also keep walking into stuff because I'd be constantly staring downwards :heehee:

Seriously though, maybe one day :daydreaming:

Honey
02-25-2009, 07:26 AM
I would rather have the switch on, switch off system. I don't dress enough to warrant boobs.

Plus if I had them full time, I would be made unemloyed until I got use to having them, would spend too long looking at them :)

Patricia1
02-25-2009, 01:19 PM
I have very nice boobs right now (about a 44C) but for all their fullness, bounce and feel, I know they're still manboobs and not the "real deal". For the real deal you'd have to start hormones and that's one heckuva big step. Implants would be great and would fulfill a lifetime of dreaming but real breasts require a genuine foundation. If you're gonna go implants you might as well build on steady ground, no? That being said, I'd love to have implants as the next best thing.

Stephanie-L
02-26-2009, 02:09 AM
I have already consulted a plastic surgeon about this, and I can afford it, if I want to get divorced. My wife is the major obstacle to my doing anything femme. So, if I can work out that one small problem, yes I would get them done, I would try for a 44D, which is what I usually wear when I dress....Stephanie

Amanda Shaft
02-26-2009, 04:16 AM
My answer would be yes, but a few issues stop that thought dead at the moment.
So tell me, just a ball park figure, how much does it cost?
Amanda

sally1980
02-26-2009, 04:45 AM
Not for me!
If there was an on off switch then yes please but sadly real life would get in the way.....as would a pair of D cups

RachelDenise
02-26-2009, 05:25 AM
In the proverbial perfect world, I would get implants. I love the thought of having my own "girls". However, not going to happen in this lfe given my current situation.

Georgia Rose
02-26-2009, 05:51 AM
No never. I like to dress like a woman. I don't want to be one. There are plenty of alternatives for me. But then we are all different with different driving forces for our CDing. that's one of the best things about this forum.

Teri Jean
02-26-2009, 07:55 AM
Lately I have thought about it more and more and think I would but there is time. Being closer to retirement and more family knowing of my life choice that time could be closer than I think. Keli

Sarasometimes
02-26-2009, 08:27 AM
I also like being male most of the time so i would pass on breast augmentation. Here is a link to another option that has studies to validate its claims.
http://www.mybrava.com/home.asp

TGMarla
02-26-2009, 08:36 AM
As much as I'd really love to have real breasts, I'd only opt to have them if I were really female. I see no point in having them as a male. The only benefit to it would be that I'd not need to wear breast forms while crossdressing. Yes, breasts are wonderful, but since I have opted to not take the road towards SRS, breasts are out of the question for me. As a male who has to live his life over 90% of the time as a male, I'd find having real breasts to be inconvenient. There would be a lot of 'splainin' to do.

Sarasometimes
02-26-2009, 09:17 AM
As much as I'd really love to have real breasts, I'd only opt to have them if I were really female. I see no point in having them as a male. The only benefit to it would be that I'd not need to wear breast forms while crossdressing. Yes, breasts are wonderful, but since I have opted to not take the road towards SRS, breasts are out of the question for me. As a male who has to live his life over 90% of the time as a male, I'd find having real breasts to be inconvenient. There would be a lot of 'splainin' to do.
Think of how often we would need to say to our buddies "Hey can you stop staring at my breasts and look me in the eye?"

Debie
02-26-2009, 09:57 AM
Yes if I could I would just love to get a boob job but that is out of the question because my wife would never go for it. I think it would be the most wonderful think to have a pair of nice c-cups that would fill out all of my clothes.:)

Sarasometimes
02-26-2009, 01:01 PM
If I could get real boobs it would be tempting ... but implants don't count as real boobs to me. I have never tried them but I suspect very strongly they just would not feel the same.
The Brava Bra System enlarges your own breasts. So you own may be an option.

Tracii G
02-26-2009, 01:07 PM
I have been looking into it for sometime so a yes would be my answer.
There are plenty of explinations of a why did your boobs grow Q so I could handle them no problem.

KarenS
02-26-2009, 01:34 PM
Would love too but.. Alas; It's the stuff of dreams for me. Hence, the order for new forms. Should be here in 5 days.

docrobbysherry
02-26-2009, 07:28 PM
When they finally have INFLATABLE ones available, I'm IN!:brolleyes:

C's today. DD's for the party on Saturday. And gone tomorrow, for body surfing with my buds!:D

Samantha43
02-26-2009, 07:34 PM
I wear forms and a bra for fun now. I don't think I would like wearing a bra all the time. I'll settle for taking my boobs out when I am done crossdressing.

Bea A
02-26-2009, 09:24 PM
There are moments lately when I long for the day that can have my own breasts. But thats more fantasy than reality right now. Too much life to live. But who knows what time will bring?

AliceJaneInNewcastle
02-27-2009, 04:48 AM
If I was able to develop real breasts without gaining weight or compromising sexual function, I'd be happy to go anywhere up to a D cup and live with gynecomastia vests in male mode.

I would never consider implants unless I was going to transition, and even then I have my doubts because I know that they have a limited life and have to be replaced. There's also the risk of them being burst during a mamogram if the operator treats them like real breasts. All in all, not something I really want to deal with.

Alice

Erica A.
03-12-2009, 04:17 PM
I've often wondered about getting implants or what it would be like to have them. But I have to say, with the right bra and my tru-cares (2 sizes), it looks and feels real. I know the general public can't tell. Even a guy that felt me up one time couldn't tell. The best thing about them, is when you get home, they go in the drawer. It's like sending your grandchildren back home after you've gotten tired of having them around. -Erica

krisinpink
03-12-2009, 04:23 PM
'Magic' would be nice, but if I could, get boobs, I would. Not too big though.

prene
04-11-2009, 04:12 AM
If I was living 100%.

100% yes.

I would want large ones also. Like my present forms.

Gingerinsa
04-11-2009, 06:06 AM
No second thought...I have looked into it. I am buying a house at the end of the month, if I wasn't I could afford it cash, but the house is more important to me..........maybe in a year or so I'll be rockin some 40C or so boobs of my own!

varinia
04-11-2009, 06:21 AM
If I won the powerball tomorrow :daydreaming:

Sally24
04-11-2009, 06:56 AM
It would be great to not have to put in the forms, and try to keep them in the "proper place". And for bathing suits and lingeree it would be perfect! Unless I was spending at least 50% of my time en femme I don't think I would do it. Fortunetly I have around a B cup without my forms so I can simulate a C pretty well.
86175 86176

Yvonne York
04-11-2009, 07:26 AM
As much as I would love it, I think it would cause too many problems in life. I'm a natural 42B, so wearing underwired bras makes my boobs look and feel good. My girlfriend is fully supportive, but I am not sure I could go fully public on something that makes my private life so special.

Teresa Macaw
04-11-2009, 07:28 AM
I'd try hormones first & see what happens then go that route. Can't imagine doing that unless you are going full-time. It would be too had to be a man with boobs. As for me sometimes I'd love to go all the way & others just CD. Go slow & deliberately!!!

Gisele
04-11-2009, 07:38 AM
Right now NO but I have been looking into it lately. One day I when the money allows I just may get me some new boobs.

My girlfriend is supportive if I want a boob job.

I could do it right now with my carecredit credit card but with the times that they are I am trying not to use any credit cards unless it's an emergency.

Yvonne York
04-11-2009, 08:09 AM
Although it would cause problems, I'd be interested to know what girls recommend - cream or pills - and what has worked best. Surgery is a definite no no!

Do the herbals or creams work - and last?

kellycan27
04-11-2009, 08:20 AM
I have had my implants for about 20 months now. I absolutly love them! When I went in for my initial consultation the doctor's assistant took a photo of my upper half. The doctor came in and sat me down in front of a computer and brought my picture up. He then proceeded to add different size implants on to my body........When I saw how they looked there was no question about it. I am small framed, so we both agreed that a b cup would look awesome, and they do! I wanted the look,but I didn't want my chest to be the center of attention.Sun dresses,cami's,tanks and tees, those cute little cocktail dresses......with or sans bra, I can't even tell you how sexy and feminine they make me feel. That little bounce while you walking in the mall braless:heehee: Seeing myself in the mirror after my shower. You girls who say that if you could have a pair of magic boobs had better be careful,because once you feel and see how they look, you might just end up with a lot of explaining to do :lol: I did experience the magic, via computer, and I was hooked.

kellycan27
04-11-2009, 08:21 AM
Although it would cause problems, I'd be interested to know what girls recommend - cream or pills - and what has worked best. Surgery is a definite no no!

Do the herbals or creams work - and last?

The answer...NO and NO. they don't work. Don't waste your money.

Veronica 1
04-11-2009, 09:26 AM
I would get them in a heartbeat if I could afford it. It would be better if I could grow my own, though.

Marilynn
04-11-2009, 09:38 AM
Magic boobies for me. And while I'm at it, magic booty too. :D

I have no interest in living as a woman, but I'd love to rent. :heehee:

donnadawn
04-11-2009, 10:47 AM
I would love to have real looking boobs, by hormones or implants, but there would be too many family and friends that would not approve and they mean more to me then boobs.

MarcellaMcNul
04-11-2009, 11:00 AM
Once again this past winter I put on weight (sigh!) giving me some fairly respectable Man-Boobs.

Now all I need to do is figure out how to selectively lose the extra girth at the waist but keep it up top. Yeah sure, fat chance!! (pun intended).

Marilynn
04-11-2009, 12:22 PM
Once again this past winter I put on weight (sigh!) giving me some fairly respectable Man-Boobs.

Now all I need to do is figure out how to selectively lose the extra girth at the waist but keep it up top. Yeah sure, fat chance!! (pun intended).

Years ago, I had a girlfriend who was kind of petite, with little boobies but a big butt. She wanted to lose weight, so she dieted, but instead of her butt getting smaller, her boobs did. :bonk: You just can't choose where the weight comes from.

MarcellaMcNul
04-11-2009, 01:01 PM
Years ago, I had a girlfriend who was kind of petite, with little boobies but a big butt. She wanted to lose weight, so she dieted, but instead of her butt getting smaller, her boobs did. :bonk: You just can't choose where the weight comes from.

Point(s) well taken.

DoreenR
04-11-2009, 01:35 PM
I consider getting a boob job often, and what I'd be hoping for is a small cup addition that would give me some clevage when needed but also be small enough to hide when in drab mode. Talked with the GF about this and she is OK with a small cup and even thinks it would be fun. I'll keep you posted.

Doreen

gavinpaget
04-11-2009, 02:32 PM
i would love to but have no money

carie
04-11-2009, 02:44 PM
i would love to but have no money

ahaha .. same here ! i just need the money and its only a few hour drive to thai.. :heehee: a nice b cup would be nice ..:daydreaming:

kelly1469
04-11-2009, 03:37 PM
i would love to have a boob job - the felling and look would be incredible!

but... my life would get in the way, defo a more perminent thing!!

Alana Lucerne
04-13-2009, 10:37 AM
An earlier writer mentioned the mayor of Silverton, Oregon who is transgendered. Here is an article by Carla Fong, that mayor. It seems he (at the time) decided to wear breast forms full time and eventually got implants. From what I read on the net, she has since gone through a transition, although I don't know to what extent. She is still being re-elected as mayor though...

Here is the link to her story in her own words:

http://www.ifge.org/Article63.phtml

Sharon B.
04-13-2009, 03:11 PM
Yes in a heart beat if I could afford it.
I would change some things or hobbies around and live more as a woman than what I do now.

AndreaCD1963
06-06-2009, 05:13 PM
I too would love implants, however I don't want to go on HRT. The loss of male sex drive would be my concern. Question - in the US, can a male get implants without first going on HRT and/or working with a therapist. Just write the check and away you go? Here in Canada, from the research I've done, I think we have to see the therapist and go on HRT first. If any of the Canadian girls have any experience/knowledge, please share :-)

Randy
06-06-2009, 07:47 PM
I don't believe that my wife would accept this.I would call her "tolerant" of this whole thing. She'd rather it go away, but doesn't insist that I stop.

I'd love to fill my own bra for the first time in my life but I will have to accept just being me for all my life.

Joy Carter
06-06-2009, 08:42 PM
I have a wife that lets me pretty much do as I want. However being full time is not in the cards, in the foreseeable future. Not that I don't want to now. :D

Mistybtm
06-06-2009, 08:53 PM
The answer...NO and NO. they don't work. Don't waste your money.

they worked for me so they do work on some I guess i am one of the lucky ones:thumbsup:

Phyliss
06-06-2009, 09:07 PM
I do believe I would get one ( boob job, not just one boob ) if I had the chance. At present I can comfortably fill out a 34B ( well, not completely "fill out" ) but there aren't any wrinkles from excess fabric, I just don't spill over the top. Would like a some size C s or at least a good sized set of B s .

Leslie Langford
06-06-2009, 09:51 PM
There is a professional poker player, I can't think of his name right now, not CD, who took a bet for $100,000.00 that he would not have a boob job and keep them for a year.
He won the bet.

The person you're thinking of is Brian Zembic. He appears to be something of a bet-o-holic along with being a professional gambler and card player.

Here is a link which speaks to his $100,000 boob job adventure:

http://www.blackjackhero.com/blackjack/players/brian-zembic/

Interestingly enough, he kept his new breasts well past the 1 year wager deadline and claims not only to have gotten used to them during that time, but also that they turned out to be a huge turn-on to the women he was dating.

Kelly Greene
06-06-2009, 09:58 PM
If I were able to get a boob job today I think I would turn it down because of the risks that come with all types of surgeries.

I admit that I go to bed every night wishing to find the means to make myself look like a woman and keep my male sexual function and surgery would defiantly be a means to that end but I feel that the risks are to great.

and I also understand that hormones kill male sexual function over time so I guess I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Sophie_C
06-06-2009, 10:04 PM
I awoke from a dream several night ago, that started me thinking. In the dream I had boobs, but everything else was the same. I went on line the next day and did a bit of research on m2f breast augmentation. It turn out that there are several place that would do this. I am not in a situation, either personally or financially to do this but...

Only after being on hormones for quite a few years. There's nothing feminine about a set of boobs on an otherwise masculine body. It just comes off weird.

Aubrey Green
06-06-2009, 10:33 PM
If I had the money, I would run not walk to the nearest clinic. I think a nice perky B or C would make for some fun when jogging at the beach. :daydreaming:

Sally24
06-07-2009, 05:37 PM
Question - in the US, can a male get implants without first going on HRT and/or working with a therapist.
I wouldn't think it would be a problem. Males already get implants in breasts (pecks) so just the shape and size would be different from the norm. You might have to check with several surgeons before you found one who approved.

Shikyo
06-07-2009, 07:55 PM
I wouldn't think it would be a problem. Males already get implants in breasts (pecks) so just the shape and size would be different from the norm. You might have to check with several surgeons before you found one who approved.

The bigger problem should be that they can't create a natural looking feminine breast for a guy as they often are missing the necessary "boobs" to begin with. There is not enough skin to create a nice set, so the results might be rather disappointing in the end. I'd guess manboobs would be good enough for it, though.

TSchapes
06-07-2009, 08:26 PM
Heck, I can't get my SO to approve me getting my ears pierced. And I keep on telling her, "pirates do it!"

-Tracy

erica12b
06-07-2009, 08:30 PM
i would but for my male side they would not be d's like i would like but c's or b's that would be cool , ok now who is going to help me do this ? lol

lari
06-07-2009, 09:08 PM
In a heart beat

linnea
06-07-2009, 10:29 PM
He won the bet.

Does he still have them.

I would like to have bigger breasts, but I'm trying some hormones right now. I'll wait to see how they work before I go to any other method.

linnea
06-07-2009, 10:30 PM
Heck, I can't get my SO to approve me getting my ears pierced. And I keep on telling her, "pirates do it!"

-Tracy

If only pirates had boobs.

cindym5_04
06-08-2009, 11:21 AM
I would get them if I could rewind time back to when I was around 18. I had it pretty rough growing up and didn't get attention from women, etc. I think, dressed, I looked my best back then too. I'm a big-boobs fan, so I'd probably start with a C and work my way up to DD.

deborahtg42
06-08-2009, 05:55 PM
hi Julie,

Yes I would love to have boobs and if my boobs had a job even better, lol

Joni T
06-08-2009, 07:14 PM
Would I get a boob job if I could? In a nut-shell, Hell YES ! ! ! ! !!

kathrynjanos
06-08-2009, 07:20 PM
I think eventually I will anyway, Julie. I am considering/planning actual transition, and I want at least a good B to perhaps a small C cup, but the problem is that I also want to start hormones, so I'll wait and see what nature and science can do for me before cosmetic surgery can. If I don't get what I want from them, well, at least then the doc will have something to work with to make things look just a bit more natural. The LAST thing I want to do is look like someone stuck some plastic jibbly bits on a man's chest!

lisalove
06-08-2009, 07:21 PM
Yes I would in a heartbeat. My only concern would be, that they look like real boobs. I have seen too many pictures and real women, where the boobs look fake and unnatural.

Tasha T
06-09-2009, 07:51 PM
In my dreams I would get a boob job. I'd love nothing more than to have real boobs, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. In the meantime I have discovered "Boobs for Queens." I heard about them while watching Rupaul's drag race a few months ago. I ordered a pair and though expensive, they are amazing!!! I put them on and I feel like Pamela Anderson. I just love them. This is what they look like out of the box without any makeup or shading.

darla_g
06-09-2009, 08:58 PM
I'm no so sure i see the need for most GGs to have breast enhancement * so I would have to say it would never happen for me.

*my exception for a GG might be if they were doing it for reconstructive purposes

Missy Anne
06-09-2009, 09:18 PM
If there were a way to wake up tomorrow with c's or d's and have no medical risk, I would take it in a moment and not worry about the social implications.

Missy Anne

kathrynjanos
06-09-2009, 11:38 PM
I am inclined to wonder here if based on some of the responses to more "segmented" questions like these, if some of us aren't more transsexual than we care to admit...?

Alexandra
06-10-2009, 03:45 AM
I would get them in a heartbeat!

gender_blender
06-10-2009, 07:01 AM
I have been planning to get breast augmentation for some time, and now that my investments are doing well, I might just have to go in for an initial consultation. I've done some research and would go with the more natural looking under-the-chest-muscle option. This would also likely help my modeling career as well.