PDA

View Full Version : Victoria's Secret sale starts tomorrow

Alayna
06-20-2005, 04:25 PM
Will anyone be going to the semi-annual sale? I know I'll be shoulder to shoulder with crazy-eyed women digging through bins of panties. Best time of the year to be a woman or CD with a shopping problem. Just watch out for the melee, you might have to put those elbows to work:Punch:

Tristen Cox
06-20-2005, 04:27 PM
Been meaning to ask are you still working there? Erm discount? :D

celeste26
06-20-2005, 04:38 PM
UNfortunately Victoria's has little that fits me so I have to let these go by the wayside. But I certainly understand the attraction.

Kera_Efflorescence
06-20-2005, 05:05 PM
If only there were a Victoria Secret in my area... or if only I had a convincing pretext for being out of town alone

Jessica_six
06-20-2005, 11:03 PM
I'll probably go to the one in Arden Mall here in Sac. Even though they discontinued my favorite bra a couple of years ago (the Angels full coverage all over stretch bra), their sales are always good for stocking up at great prices, but as Alayna said, be prepared for the craziness.

clairebear04
06-20-2005, 11:20 PM
wish i had the guts to go out to one of these sales and buy stuff :(

Alayna
06-21-2005, 02:04 AM
You'd be surprised how many men arfe part of the craziness! Lots of guys love their girls in VS stuff - We're usually more exciterd for the catalog than women zare. (taking off opera gloves so i can type) So have at it Claire! It's the time to get some of those sexier things at a reasonable price (I don't care how good they are, I'm NOT paying $24 for a pair of panties). There's a lot of things that I never see in the stores or the catalog except for this sale, so there's always something interesting... Last time I laughed when I saw a garter belt that looked like camping strapping with flapper fringe on it:confused:

P.S tristen, I never followed up on that job - they never called me and I never called them. It just wasn't worth it for an inflexible 8 hours a week (plus being on call), 1/2 the pay I'm making now, and only a 20% discount. But the fantasy was nice;)

DonnaT
06-21-2005, 02:37 PM
I reckon I should go by there soon. After all, they were nice enough to send me a $10 off birthday "gift card", and it expires at the end of the month. :D

JoAnnDallas
06-21-2005, 02:39 PM
I was told that more men have VS catalog subscriptions than women do. I love VS. My grand neice and I went there last week. I bought the prettist PINK PJ's. Neice thinks it's for my wife, but wife is still in WV until August.

Alayna
06-21-2005, 08:37 PM
I was told that more men have VS catalog subscriptions than women do. I love VS. My grand neice and I went there last week. I bought the prettist PINK PJ's. Neice thinks it's for my wife, but wife is still in WV until August.

mwah mwah mwah:devious:

I'm not the biggest fan of the pink line, but do love their boyshorts. My favorite is the 2nd SKin Satin line - love those bikinis and string bikinis. The bras fit like they were made for breast forms too! Alas, the stores stopped carrying them so I can only get them online. The occasional pair pops up at Ross every once in a while too...

I used to love VS for a lot of things, but now I don't even look at the clothing section. Nothing in there fits, it's like it was all made for petites! Oh well, their clothes aren't really their forte now are they;)

Khriss
06-21-2005, 09:01 PM
oh I'd rather save up- to get a "corsette by Alayna" right- sooo-hehe- - xx"K"

polly1949er
06-21-2005, 09:09 PM
I shop at victories and iam a size ten and i cant fined anything to fit all to small so i buy make up and polish for nails and lotion its called pear it really smells good you ladys should tyr it some times

Alayna
06-22-2005, 12:58 AM
oh I'd rather save up- to get a "corsette by Alayna" right- sooo-hehe- - xx"K";) flattery will get you everywhere

Polly, you should try Dillard's - they tend to have 5 to at least 9. Pretty sure they have 10's too. Check out their clearance sales too. Racks upon racks of 75% off lingerie, prom dresses, jrs. - high quality stuff too, but there are some cheapo's.

samanthajay
06-23-2005, 01:02 AM
:D of course alanya and sales go hand and hand

emmicd
06-23-2005, 01:13 AM
I'll order from the catalogue while I admire all the beautiful women. I have an idea of what I'd like. Some sexy lingerie, a pair of jeans and a sun dress.

Emmi