PDA

View Full Version : My first public outing tonight

mart32
06-20-2005, 05:59 PM
I have finally done it, had a nice drive out in the car this evening as 'Claire'. Pin striped business skirt suit , black tights, black heels, modern styled wig, it felt great. Took a camcorder with me to record it. Nothing felt better.
Although most of the time i fancy women,as Claire i love to imagine living life with my fantasy lover, a very dark skinned bald black man as it happens . I can't stop thinking about this. Is it possible to combine both lifestyles or will i have to be Claire totally , as the powerful urge increases year by year.

Fallen Angel
06-20-2005, 06:40 PM
good luck on your first night out i hope you have a lot of fun xxoox

Amelie
06-20-2005, 07:51 PM
Mart,,Fulfill this fantasy of yours. You'll find being with a strong black man quite thrilling, an experience worth going for.

Alie
06-21-2005, 12:55 AM
That A Girl!

kimgkim
06-21-2005, 01:16 AM
It is moving to read that another Girl has ventured out of the house on her own.
You go Girl
:D :) :bow:

eileen1969
06-21-2005, 01:45 PM
KEWL and right on hun for you being able to go out! I too can recall the overbearing fear of just stepping out the door hun! I am very happy for ya love! :clap: good for you Claire! ;) :wave: keep on your happy road to freedom girl! Love Eileenxoxo

JoAnnDallas
06-21-2005, 01:57 PM
Congrads, I too just made my first solor outing, not only did I go driving, but I stopped and got gasoline, all in the daylight.