PDA

View Full Version : Got my frist (you look so sexy today) and (you look so pretty today)

Christina Horton
02-24-2009, 08:58 PM
Hay chicks. :c9:today as I allways do when I got off a 2 week trip. The salon is in the big Metro town mall, that way If I want to shop well it's there, lol. I go there some times in drab and the all know me both ways. When I went out I was not sure if I would look good in such a short skirt.I have never worn a skirt out before so need less to say I was nervevess. or how ever you spell the darn word.LOL.well I guess I looked good cuz I got the (oh you look so good today) and the ( your so SEXEY today) But the cu-de-graw you might say was , And older lady was getting a ped , and I like to talk so I struck up a conversaytion with her and after a little while she said " you have such a lovely voice are you in radio." I said no and she said " you have such a lovely deep voice , It's nice to see a woman with a low voice. You see it in Europe Not like in North America where all the woman speek in a high voice." WOW I though she even thinks my voice is fem. I was :)ing big after that. SO I guess even though I am a plus size girl I can wear a short skirt. COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So i guess you can say I am on :c9: I still am fully dressed and am thinking of going to a night club for thr frist time. Not sure but I might. Well thats my day here are some pics of my trip. More to come from me . I still am looking for a cocktail dress for mu 20th high school grad reuion on the 1st of Aug this year. Now I know I can go with a short dress. Can't wait for the reuion.:jumping:HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

Barbara Dugan
02-24-2009, 09:03 PM
I am glad you are having fun:hugs:

JoAnne Wheeler
02-25-2009, 09:14 AM
What courage and confidence you have - you do look great - I can identify

with being "Pleasently Plump"

JoAnne Wheeler

pamela_a
02-25-2009, 11:34 AM
You look great and how wonderful it must have been to get those compliments.

I can identify with being "Pleasently Plump"Add me to that list, but I look at it this way. A waist is a terrible thing to mind.

-Paula-

Persephone
02-25-2009, 01:23 PM
You go, girl! Have fun! Pictures look great!

Debie
02-26-2009, 12:39 PM
Go girl the pics are very nice I can see why you got the compliment
I hope one day I will be able to go out on the town, I would still be
flying high, it would take me weeks to come down

Christina Horton
03-15-2009, 01:05 PM
Well I am going out again today And will be my second time with a short skirt. This time the skirt will be gold. I hope it's not over the top. LOL. :hugs: :canada:

Tracii G
03-15-2009, 01:20 PM
Cute skirt C you look great!

Christina Horton
03-16-2009, 09:20 AM
thanks tracii I think so to.

Christina Horton
03-19-2009, 11:06 AM
Here's my new hair I just got for summer. I took it out for a test run yesterday and I think it look great. I figgerd a lighter shade would work for summer because all Hair lightens up in the sun. And shorter will be cooler. I look cuite with this hair says my Uncles kids. and my friend Ming says he like my longer hair. Oh well what is a girl to do? Can't please everyone LOL. What do you girls think do I look better with short or long. Thanks girls. HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

CD Susan
03-19-2009, 11:45 PM
Your pics look great Christina. I can see that you are happy with yourself and have a good attitude and level of confidence about your cd'ing. Have fun with it and enjoy those compliments when you recieve them.