PDA

View Full Version : i need to rant every now and then

simpsonfan5
02-25-2009, 04:09 AM
and right now i just want to be a teen girl
i wish i could just wear a short skirt, wax my legs and wear high heels and be flirty and sexy
i wish i could go get my nails done and talk about girl stuff
i want to shop for girls underwear and bras and have breasts
i wish i could wear makeup and look pretty and cute
i want to wear a short skirt with no panties and get bend over someones knee and get spanked
i wish i could just live every day like a flirty, cute, teen girl...
i wish there were a way to start my life from age 12 as a girl

Sharon
02-25-2009, 06:31 AM
I wish they had good chocolate that caused people to lose weight. :)

Seriously, though, Simpsonfan, what's stopping you from fulfilling your desires? If you really have a need to do these things, then there should be nothing that can stop you..., well, excepting the part about changing your physical age. :)

Live life with no regrets and be all that you can be, no matter what it is.

Sheila
02-25-2009, 07:06 AM
and right now i just want to be a teen girl .................
i want to wear a short skirt with no panties and get bend over someones knee and get spanked

WTF
From the mum of a teen girl who was abused I find that offensive

JoAnne Wheeler
02-25-2009, 09:11 AM
How old are you ? Why do you want to get "SPANKED" ?

Otherwise, if you are footloose and fancyfree with no Spouse and no other restraints on your life, then why are you living out your dream ?

JoAnne Wheeler

StaceyJane
02-25-2009, 09:29 AM
I don't know your situation but several things on your list could be done. It really just depends on you. Now starting over as a 12yr old might be a little tough. :)

tamarav
02-25-2009, 10:21 AM
OK, thanks for the rant, but is is now time to get back to reality. Do what you can to be what you want to be. There are simply some things none of us have control over. To be a teen ager again is not one of my fantasies...

boardpuppy
02-25-2009, 10:59 AM
Ranting sometimes is good, within reason. The problem(s) comes in when we have to come back to reality an continue our lives. Somethings on your list are dueable, you just have to deside what you want. Make a plan, with goals and see. Goals, I mean realistic goals, need to be revisited periodically and adjusted sometimes. Only a safe and healthy journey, will give you satification. NO SHORT CUTS. If you think it is a short cut, it probablely is and not good. If you have doubts, ask, put it in a thread and experienced ladies will answer, but you have to "listen".

Alice

SherylynJade
02-25-2009, 11:03 AM
It's good to just get out the unrealistic, and realistic things into the open every now and then. And it's good that we have a place that we can do so, here. If we didn't, some of us would just explode.
Rant away!:2c:
:)

docrobbysherry
02-25-2009, 11:40 AM
Except the "spanking" part! Not part of MY fantasy!:eek:

As a CD, I'm only an 11 y/o. Looking forward to my "mature" teen years!:D

Karren H
02-25-2009, 11:56 AM
Why did I not think of this when my dad got out the belt!! Padded panties!! Yeah!! Would have taken the sting out somewhat!!! And no way I'd want to be a teenager again!! Had a hard enough time surviving the first time.... Couldn't imagine what it would have been like being on the receiving end... Poke me with that thing one more time........ Hahaha.

Just remember... Life sucks then you die....

beenherelongtime
02-25-2009, 12:33 PM
this is all fanasty, we should not criticize someone because they have a fanasty to be spanked, i realize we do not want to turn this forum into a BDSM forum but we have others that show ball gags etc.

carolinoakland
02-25-2009, 01:21 PM
Yeah fantasy never lives up to the reality. I know that from experience. Carol