PDA

View Full Version : Cold Legs

Want to be Lisa
02-25-2009, 10:04 AM
For the past couple of days I have decided that I was just going to go ahead and shave my legs. I have been shaving my chest for about a month now, but have never discussed my legs with my wife since I'm pretty sure that wouldn't go over too well. I figured I'd just do it and worry about the comments afterward.

Well Yesterday evening I went ahead and took some trimmers to them to shorten down the hair a bit. When I took a shower this morning, I shaved my chest and continued on down my legs.

Now as I sit in my office it does feel kind of weird, but the bad part that I notice is when I get up and walk. I never noticed how much air flows inside of your pants legs. My legs are cooold when I walk. I guess this is a feeling that I will have to gt used to.

Can't wait to get a chance to try on a pair of nylons with my newly shaved legs.

CharleneT
02-25-2009, 10:08 AM
That sensation will wear off, don't worry it comes some back with a fresh shave. Enjoy your new "skin" !

Sallee
02-25-2009, 10:09 AM
I noticed that too but the feeling of fresh shaved legs especially after not shaving them for a while is fabulous. I love the way even my pants feel on them to say nothing about a new pair of nylons :)

Lana.S
02-25-2009, 10:10 AM
I had to get used to that as well. Particularly since I only keep my legs shaved in the cold months.

That very first time going outside in the cold with jeans on was quite a shock!

:shades:

PretzelGirl
02-25-2009, 10:12 AM
Sounds like a good reason to put hose/tights on underneath!

JoAnne Wheeler
02-25-2009, 10:16 AM
LISA - let us know what your WIFE says when she finds out you shaved your legs - if I did that and my wife found out, her reaction could be heard for miles !!!!!

JoAnne Wheeler

anna kate
02-25-2009, 11:01 AM
My wife is fine with shaving the legs, she likes to run her fingers through the chest hair though. I guess I won't show any cleavage. Small price to pay if the chest hair turns Mama on!

docrobbysherry
02-25-2009, 11:43 AM
Be sure u get, "nude", sheer to the waist pantyhose. Just in case u want to wear some sexy undies!:o

beenherelongtime
02-25-2009, 12:35 PM
aah, cool air on nylon clad shaved legs, heavenly

Kitty Sue
02-25-2009, 12:38 PM
I know what you mean. I always marvel at GGs wearing only stockings under a skirt or dress or even pants. GGs really put up with so much than us guys.

Patricia1
02-25-2009, 12:43 PM
Just finished my legs & love the smooth feel on my hands and on any fabric, the cool thrill of air on bare skin and the welling of my feminine self as I moisturize. The only downside besides the wife's suspicions is the short turnaround before you stumble on the stubble.

Persephone
02-25-2009, 01:32 PM
I know what you mean. I always marvel at GGs wearing only stockings under a skirt or dress or even pants. GGs really put up with so much than us guys.

It's called "freedom of choice," they got it, you didn't.

Kerrie Sifton
02-25-2009, 03:11 PM
perfect reason to run out and get some panty hose or thighhighs.. or be daring and get some garters and FF stockings.. :)

Karren H
02-25-2009, 04:41 PM
My legs are always cold when they are bare and even colder when I wear nylons!! Just one of those sacrafices we make to be feminine!! :D

Carly D.
02-25-2009, 07:23 PM
Wearing pantyhose or tights is a good replacement for your hair.. and your wife might say then why shave your legs if you are cold and have to wear tights or pantyhose to get your legs warm... that catch 22 type of thinking.. but wearing pantyhose is it when having your legs shaved.. and you do get used to not having hair on your legs.. I shave my chest just about every year (for about a month, until I get tired of shaving all that hair) mostly because my chest starts to itch, around early spring.. I shave my under arms almost all the time.. first time I shaved my pits I thought well this should hurt.. but I had been shaving my pubic area (both upper and lower (bare in other words)) and after doing that a few times I thought it should be the same for my arm pits.. and it was.. a little nerve racking and every now and then too raw (stings a bit with deodorant) but.. the things we do to cross dress..

KristinSkye
02-25-2009, 07:34 PM
For the past couple of days I have decided that I was just going to go ahead and shave my legs. I have been shaving my chest for about a month now, but have never discussed my legs with my wife since I'm pretty sure that wouldn't go over too well. I figured I'd just do it and worry about the comments afterward.

Good for you :thumbsup: This is what I should have done when I decided I wanted to try the shaved legs feel :P

Please do let us know what your wife says when she realizes how smooth they are, oh and snap a few pics of those legs in nylons :heehee:

Angie G
02-25-2009, 08:49 PM
You go girl.:hugs:
Angie

Teri Jean
02-25-2009, 09:24 PM
I work in and out of buildings everyday and found instead of insulated underwear I wear pantihouse or thigh highs. That way my shaved legs do't get as cold. One could wear tights for the realy cold months. I've been doing this for years and found it works for me.
Keli

Paulette
02-26-2009, 01:44 AM
Bare legs=cold legs it just the price we pay. As for nylons keeping you rlegs warm someonemust have differnet hose than what I have been wearing. I was out in San Francisco a couple of weeks ago and my legs got really cold walking from thr car to the St. Francis Hotel. Tights help a little but when you have bare legs and a skirt you just have to suck it up and wiggle your butt on down the road and make sure you always look your best.

Mollyanne
02-26-2009, 04:07 AM
After you shave your legs, put moisturizer on them, then put on pantyhose or stockings. The feeling is sensational and then you may want to question why you didn't do it sooner!!!!!

Mollyanne

JuAnn
02-26-2009, 07:42 AM
I concur with Mollyanne. Slide a pair of stay-ups on and enjoy. In the cold climate where I live wearing nylons/pantyhose is almost a daily happening if you venture out.
JuAnn

emma30
02-26-2009, 11:17 AM
I shave all the time and put tanning moisturising cream on too. This makes them silky smooth but the first time you do it feels a bit strange next to your pants. The first time i did it i came down stairs in a short skirt, felt the air up there then thought thats how a real girl feels and i was in heaven.
Put your varnish on your toe nails as well to finish off the look wow.

Starling
03-15-2009, 01:01 PM
I'm that lucky to have next to no hair on my legs, so I've never had to risk alarming my SO or giving my non-CD friends any reason to look at me sideways. Of course in addition to heredity, it may have something to do with all the pantyhose I've worn over the years. They can be good at epilating, especially if you wear a few pairs at once, which I often did when I was younger. Between them and the horrible polyester man pants I used to wear, every step I took plucked a few more frail follicles out of my legs.

Lucky LAL

PS: Of course I do miss out on the instant gratification of suddenly-smooth skin gliding into some wonderful feminine garment, but I promise not to complain too bitterly.

kellycan27
03-15-2009, 02:41 PM
Cold legs? dang did you say you shaved the hair or fur off em? LOL Just kiddin, you'll get used to it. I love the wind kinda blowin up my skirt... feels sexy.

Raychel
03-15-2009, 03:39 PM
I tried shaving my legs for a while, jhust about froze to death. The feeling of pantyhose on shaved legs is great, but not at that price. :2c:

StaceyJane
03-15-2009, 04:14 PM
Still cold shaven legs are better than warm hairy legs.

MssHyde
03-15-2009, 08:44 PM
I like the way clean sheets feel on freshly shaved legs.

you need to try it:2c:

Teri Jean
03-15-2009, 09:40 PM
Yes the sensation is great and the feel of nylons is exquisit. As the hair grows back you will want to shave as it becomes somewhat itchy. Have fun.

Keli

linnea
03-15-2009, 09:42 PM
I love having my legs shaved; I've been shaving them for many years and really enjoy the feeling of nylons on them and the cool feeling of the breeze and fabric swishing across them.

Gemgbh66
03-15-2009, 10:55 PM
Totally agree on the time thing as to how we spend it. I personally dont care for sheer, let alone sheer to the waist. I prefer control top and 40 den or higher stockings or tights and being 6'4" its hard to find good stockings let alone good tights/pantyhose.

Gemgbh66
03-15-2009, 10:58 PM
Ever notice how GG's are allways cold nowadays, most dont wear stockings or tights. Thats not to mention most of the clothing is so thin there is no protection aganst the elements.

Gemgbh66
03-15-2009, 11:00 PM
I do like the way you think, garters and stockings, talk about a wonderful feeling.