PDA

View Full Version : Feeling weird

Niya W
02-25-2009, 01:11 PM
Have you ever been around a gathering of trans folks in a drab and felt awkward ??? A while back I went to a memorial for a trans women that died. It was right after work so I could not change . I was around people that all knew me and some have never seen me in guy mode . I felt ugly and like a freak show . I've been out as Niya so much I fell awkward being in guy mode at times . I cant stand to be at trans venues in guy mode .

carolinoakland
02-25-2009, 01:18 PM
Especially when they're more attracted to your boi mode than your real identity. I've had that done to me, I felt that I was raped by another trans person because of it, that she perpetuated her fantasy of living stealth with a 'normal' guy that she didn't have to live in fear that I would find out her secret. It was her fantasy not mine, and the last time I let making someone else happy be more important than me.

JoAnne Wheeler
02-25-2009, 01:22 PM
Would not want to go in male drab

JoAnne Wheeler

Niya W
02-25-2009, 01:26 PM
I get the opposite. I've been constantly told I look better as girl than a boy. Even by GG's . first time I had that happen I was like is that a back handed compliment ??