PDA

View Full Version : I need everyone's advice

biannne
02-25-2009, 06:13 PM
There is a big decision that I am going to make very soon.
As you know I have been searching for a women that will accept my crossdressing. I never had any luck for the past 10 years except to a broken marriage.

So I met this women on CL. She is tall masculine looking women.Yes she is all natural women with large boob which every man wants. But people stare at her because of her masculinity .. broad shoulder and body builder type physique.

She doesn't like my CDing in public and but love the idea of fem guy.

But our relationship is more of sub and master.

What would any of the CD here looking for a women do in my situation.

Anna

Ruth
02-25-2009, 06:20 PM
If you think you'd like it, go for it. That situation wouldn't appeal to me, but what does that matter.

Bethany38
02-25-2009, 06:32 PM
Well only you can make the final call. If you like her and she likes you, and the master sub thing dose'nt bother you then go for it. Who cares if she is tall and manly looking if you like her. Who knows she may even come around to the going out in public thing. It all comes down to you and her though.:2c:

trannie T
02-25-2009, 07:36 PM
Instead of asking us you need to be asking yourself what you desire in a woman. I think you have made your decision and are asking us for confirmation, if that is correct, go for it.

Hope
02-25-2009, 07:42 PM
Since when do other people get a vote in your romantic life?

Tina B.
02-25-2009, 08:06 PM
If you need to ask, then the question is why? what is it that you are unsure of. Do like spending time together, and do you like the way she treats you, if you answer yes to both of those, what scares you, only you know!
Tina

Angie G
02-25-2009, 08:43 PM
Try it you may like it Anna it may turn out to be a good thing. If you do nothing you'll never know if you passed up a good thing.:hugs:
Angie

TGMarla
02-25-2009, 08:52 PM
What would any of the CD here looking for a women do in my situation.
Only you can know what it is you want. And you only have one question to ask.

Is this it?

If you're not sure, then it's time to wait. It doesn't mean you have to break things off. It just means you're not ready to make a decision on the matter yet, that's all.

Paula_S
02-25-2009, 09:04 PM
What is this big decision you mention? This isn't a question of whether to get married is it?

If she likes a fem guy as you say, just do a few dates and see how it goes, ask yourself how you feel about her, etc...

Alice Torn
02-25-2009, 09:43 PM
It is not easy to find any gg wjo will date these days. I am old fashioned, and, would go out, talk about everything, do a variety of things, for a few months, or so, then decide, if you want to marry. No sex.

JoAnne Wheeler
02-26-2009, 08:45 AM
Only you can make that decision. If you love her and she loves you and

tolerates you as a feminine guy and you lke that and can live with, then do

what your heart tells you.

JoAnne Wheeler

PaulaSF
02-26-2009, 10:14 AM
Hi Brianne,

If going further with your dressing, esp. if going out dressed is important to you, thkink you already have the answer- she's not into it...

If having someone in your life trumps what you want to do with your femme side, then mebbe you're OK.

Sure, the last ten years have been lonely, but a year, or two with someone, followed by even a deeper loneliness, cuz of yet another broken/failed relationship (due to dressing continually coming to the fore) doesn't sound like much of a solution.

And the "novelty" of a master/sub focus might well wear off over time, too.

Be true to yourself...

just my 2 cents...

cheers,
Paula

MsJanessa
02-26-2009, 10:31 AM
well if you are a submissive who doesnt' care whether or not she goes out in public it sounds ideal