PDA

View Full Version : Outing Advice

Stephanie
06-20-2005, 09:20 PM
My (now VERY supportive) wife and I have cleared aside a day next month when both of our children will be out of town with her parents for us to go out with me enfemme (probably to a shopping mall). It will be our first journey out with me enfemme and we wanted some general advice on how to approach it. Although I think that I am pretty passable, especially with some help with my wife, we are both still somewhat anxious about it, my wife mostly being concerned with how to manage our PDA's (Public Displays of Affection :p ). Would anybody care to share stories of your first time outings and any general tips, tricks, or other things to be aware of when going out in public enfemme? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

Holly
06-20-2005, 09:32 PM
Hi Stephanie and congratulations on your upcoming adventure! PDA's, huh? Well, what do you and the wifey usually do when you're out together? My wife and I have held hands as we walked and touched each oher on the shoulder. Why don't you check out what other girls are doing the next time you visit the mall? And try and keep your research to those who are a similar age to you and your wife.

Jenny Beth
06-20-2005, 09:43 PM
Hi Stephanie,

Well first off I'd say having your wife with you is a huge plus. Whether or not you think you pass the fact you are with a woman will have most people assume you are a woman too. As for advice, just go for it and act as if nothing is out of the ordinary. Try not to make eye contact and if you hear any rude comments just keep moving and ignore it. I wish you luck...have fun!

GypsyKaren
06-20-2005, 09:47 PM
I am happy to hear you're going out,I remember my first time and it was a lot of fun. We were going to a tg friendly bar, but when we got there it was out of business. We ended up going to a straight bar instead and had a few drinks. Nobody paid any attention to us, so I guesss I passed pretty well. I'd save your PDAs for the parking lot, the easiest way to pass is by not drawing attention to yourself. Have a good time,and be safe.
GypsyKaren

Stephanie Mancini
06-21-2005, 12:39 AM
So happy for you Stephanie, the two of you should relax about the whole thing and just enjoy being out and about together as girlfriends, so its head up , look straight ahead and just go for it, first time out for me my wife threw me in at the deep end and took me round all the big High st shops (malls) buying clothes and then we went for afternoon tea in a cafe chocful of customers and no one even gave me a second glance, enjoy your moment

karen marie
06-21-2005, 10:11 AM
congrats stephanie.it's a big step.
believe me,it's so much easier with a supportive SO.
if your nervous,which you probably are,go to the mall early
when they first open.just do some window shopping.don't
overdress,try to just fit in with the crowd.as far as affection,
my wife and i always hold hands,no one seems to care. good luck,
hugs karen.

paulaN
06-21-2005, 12:04 PM
I'd back off on any PDA"s just be a couple of gals out shoping. don't be nervous,and most of all, thank your wife for the great time you had.

DonnaT
06-21-2005, 12:49 PM
I agree with Holly. A lot could depend on your age.

I've seen GGs of both the older and younger generations walk arm in arm, and even younger one's holding hands. I've also noticed that no one looked at such displays with :eek:

Do what ever you feel comfortable with. Generally, no one cares!

Most of all, have fun, and to have fun you can't worry about what others may be thinking.

JoAnnDallas
06-21-2005, 01:01 PM
Stephanie.... I just made my first solo outing, (see post), and it's was not as bod as I thought it would. The unknown is scary, always is, but you will find the Courage. Remember you have a supporting wife and that can make all the difference. I wish my wife knew and approved of my CD'ing, I would have gone out years ago shopping and all the other things that girsl do out.

Maddie Knight
06-21-2005, 04:18 PM
Try to blend in as much as posible :cool: , I mean gg's don't go shopping in really girly frilly dresses. Unless you stand out nobody will notice two gg's out shopping, they will be too busy doing there own thing.
Good luck, and have lots of fun. :)

Jonien
06-21-2005, 06:00 PM
Bad timing stoped of at a berger bar as my wife went to order i gave her a wink BIG mistake some one saw and started wispeing to there friend that made my wife feel very uneasy it will be some time before i'll get her out with me again